V2ーExChapter 50
362 6 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I just decided to get Grammarly premium subscription. I can't hire an editor, but at least with this premium subscription, the quality will become even better. Chapter with (*) meant I already revised it.

Hopefully, the quality will become better, so the subscription becomes worthwhile.

Also, I create a discord server. Don't know for what purpose, but you could join by clicking here.

I, Irana, can't comprehend what Amelia meant by Onee-chan held reality. So, I asked her what she meant by that.

"What do you mean by Onii...Onee-chan held reality?." I ask Amelia.

"Ah right... My back, I thought you knew about six authorities already." Said Amelia.

"Six, what?..."

"That's not important, you could just think like her power can hard counter my power to manipulate time."

"So, Onee-chan manipulates reality?. I still can't comprehend that."

Let's think about it. Amelia's power is to manipulate time, and she could stop time, maybe even accelerate and slow it down.

"Can you travel through time?." I ask her.

"Time travel is a messy concept even if time is my authority. I could travel through time, but that's only to create another timeline. A new branch to the world tree. Unless I have the power of reality, Time travel without making a new timeline is impossible." She explains to me.

So her power is not as overpowered as I thought?.

"So, by timeline concept... there's infinite amount of version of me and you out there right?." I ask.

"That's not the case. There's only one me and one you in the multiverse." She said.

But if that is the case, the different timeline is not making any sense now.

"I know what your thinking. But you and I are unique individuals. Or should I say we are not mortal?. Only mortals can have an infinite amount copy of themself. And there's an entire race called Devine have the same trait as us."

"Let's not discuss it any further; my head becomes fuzzy all of a sudden," I said.

If I understand her explanation, then I am a Divine being?.

"Is Onee-chan also the same as us?." I ask her.

"The six authority bearer is the same as us, and you Onee-chan is one of the six."

"I suddenly forgot why I agree to walk in to that otherworldly gate..."

"You didn't trust Lia, so Lia proof it to you." Amelia said.

"Are you revering yourself to Lia?."

"Nope, I revering to my sister Emilia. If I want to ever myself in a cute way, I would use Ame instead of Lia. So call me Ame okay." Said, Ame.

"Shouldn't I call you Shera in this world?." I said.

"Forget about it... just call me what you want."

She knows I am bad with names, right?...

"The sudden silent is kinda eerie." A man's voice said.

Ah, right. I forgot those two are behind us. 

"That's your fault Rey, You are whining like a child. In front of a child.". Said the chubby man, Ren.

"I am not a child you know." I said in response.

Ren looks at me up and down before saying.

"Nia, you still look like a child no matter how I look at you." Said Ren.

This guy talks without considering my feeling at all.

"I want to kill this guy." I said to Amelia through telepathy.

"Honestly, I also want to... but please don't act rashly." Response Amelia.

 

14