V2ーChapter 77
344 7 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It really hurt; being kicked in the face is really hurt. Well, that's obvious. I am really messed up this time.

"Nia, Are you alright!!" Said the person who kicked me.

Why do I insist she is Irana. What the man saw me doing was really bad. I do that out of impulse. I try to get up, but then the man suddenly tries to hit me. I somehow manage to dodge his attack.

"Wait... wait!!! Is a misunderstanding!!." I said desperately.

"What misunderstanding!! you f*cking sicko!! I saw you restraining Nia to the wall." Said the man.

"Bro... I swear... I ... I mess up... Is a misunderstanding!!."

The man is still attacking me at every turn.

"Rey, stop!!." Nia then shouts.

The man, Rey, then stops attacking me.

"But Nia, he..."

"I said stop..."

I then breathed a sigh of relief as I stood up.

"Like I said, Is a misunderstanding," I said.

"No... is not a misunderstanding. You really did corner me to the wall and restrained me." Said Nia.

"Is really misunderstanding... I didn't  really have bad intention!!." I said.

Suddenly the door opens, and a long black-haired woman comes in.

"What happens here!!." Said the woman.

Behind the woman, I saw a chubby man munching on some snacks.

"This pervert is trying to do something indecent to Nia!!... He's a pedophile!!." Said Rey.

For goodness sake, I am not a pedophile!!.

The woman then looks at me and asks me gently. " Is that true?..."

"No... of course not. Is a misunderstanding!!."

How many times do I have to say it is a misunderstanding!!.

"Okay... I believe you." Said the woman.

"Shera!! He trying to do something to your cousin!!" Said Rey.

"Shut up, he said is a misunderstanding. So is probably a misunderstanding!." Said Shera.

"Why did you easily believe him Shera!! He is trying to do something to your little cousin." Said Rey. 

"Shera told you to shut up, So shut up!!" Said the chubby man behind Shera.

"Screw you, fatso!! You probably will do the same as this guy." Said Rey.

"I said Shut up..."

Both of them then shut up. Shera then looks at me.

"Ari was it..."

"yes?..."

"Come with me for a bit, Nia come with us."

"SHERA!!." Said Rey.

"Can you just shut up Rey? I need to discuss something with him and Ira... I mean Nia." 

Did she almost call Nia with Irana by mistake?. Then, Nia is really Irana then. I am not wrong... She is my little sister Irana!!.

"What are you doing standing there. Come quickly!!" Said Shera.

"Ah right..."

I then follow Shera to a room, and Nia also follows.

"Shera, what do you think bringing a guy to your room? Are you out of your mind!!" Rey angrily shouted.

"Shut up can you, go watch the girl in case she wake up!!."  Shera then slams the door in his face.

Shera then sits in her bed leisurely and crosses her leg. She looks at me with an amicable smile, and then...

"Shall we have a girl's talk..." Said Shera with a smile.

13