Chapter 3: Another Male Lead
116 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The classes were mostly the same as my own world, aside from a few details. One being that math in this world makes no sense at all. Who uses letters in a mathematical sum? absurd! Outside of that was history very interesting, there is no magic in this world and many events that happened don't overlap with my world and vice versa. It felt like one of those phophetic novels I read back in my world. During breaks the entourage and the lead would always ask me to join them, even after the show I put on display this morning.

"Everyone has good and bad days, it is of no concern how you behaved, as we all know how good of a person you are." or so member #3 says while adjusting his glasses.

I wonder if there was some underlying hostility behind it. "Behave as you normally do, don't go over the line." Though I disregarded that thought quickly, overthinking things won't help me.

Nearing the end of the day another scene was set in display. This time with a different bishonen and the villainess bickering. I considered my options and decided to leave from that headache, I didn't get a mission prompt after all.

At least, I planned to, when the woman suddenly decided to call me out.

"What do you think about it?" She asked while glaring harshly at me.

"About... what? I wasn't quite following the conversation."

"Is it unfair of me to say he should stay away from that filthy woman even though he doesn't want me to talk to other guys?"

"Like I said for the tenth tim-" He tried to rebuke.

"Shut up!" but got quickly shot down by the woman.

I pondered for a second, but decided I should give an honest answer.

"Neither of you has to do what the other says. Be free as the wind, no one can stop you."

A faint smirk rose from the corners of her lips. She came over to my side before I could properly react to what's going on.

"Well then, want to hang out?"

Impromptu mission one: REJECT!

I could only stare in complete bewilderment.

...

...

"Do as you please, I won't stop you."

"I'll take that as a yes then."

Mission failed: no karma gained

As I looked over I could clearly see the bishounen, probably another male lead, give a furious gaze in my direction. The girl uddenly pulled me by my hand and ran off together with me.

...

Gasping for air after running for what felt like ages, I pondered how weak this body was. I guess that's the power of 8 endurance. I made a foodnote in my mind to beat this body up into shape. Being as weak as this will only be a death sentence in the long run.

The woman smirked at me. "Did you see the look on his face?" She chuckled a bit.

"What are you trying to do?" I asked in a somewhat firm tone.

"Just have some fun." She nonchalantly replied, "Anyways I have some stuff to do. Being this important makes life very busy, y'know. Let's have fun later." In a somewhat sarcastic tone she made the proposal, in about the same tone I used in my past life when trying to gently brush off women trying to exploit the political gain one would get from marrying into a duke's household.

"Oh yeah, you haven't properly introduced yourself, Aoyama. "

"Neither, have you. Aoyama, Tetsuo. You?"

She chuckled, "Kind of amazing you don't know who I am. If you do, that's even better." The chuckle turned into a half-genuine laugh, only having a hint of overdramatic fake laughter left in. "Yuzura, Kagami"

She briskly walked off without even having the courtesy for a 'see you later'.

I walked back for the last period of the day. Hoping that I could seperate myself from future situations like that. Too bad the system already has plans for me.

 

 

2