4. At the Other Side
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lin Gao Shun and Lin Bao already arrived at Guiyang city's lord place. They gave Wei Ming some presents and the invitation letter from Luton's city lord.

"Lord Wei Ming, Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule. We will not waste Lord Wei Ming time anymore. We really hope that we can meet Lord Wei Ming again at the Luton city's Youth Martial Art Tournament."
"Haha! Elder Gao Shun is too polite. I promise that Wei family will not miss it."

After Lin Gao Shun and Lin Bao went back after they said goodbye to Wei Ming and Wei family's 1st elder, Wei Ming ask 1st elder opinion.

"Father, what do you think about brother Bai's invitation?"
"Hnnn, Did you think something fishy when Bai boy sent Lin family as his representative?"
"Haa, I knew that brother Bai's is not a bad person. But after he lost Jiahao, he became a completely different person.."
"Jiahao was his precious son. Jiahao was also genius. He could reached peak of Dou Zhe at 30 years old. At that time no one in young generation could defeat him except the Lu family. But no one could imagine the first prince killed him in empire tournament."
"Father, actually I still felt something fishy about that tournament. Yuan Yijun was only 5th Dou Zhe at that time so it would impossible for him to defeat Jiahao. It was also an open tournament, so I thought that he couldn't use poison or hidden weapon."
"Ming'er, you are too soft.. I knew that you thought that no one has courage to use dirty trick because it was an Emperor tournament."
"But Mu family is also one of The Seven Guardian of the Yuan dynasty. We as The Seven Guardian family are Yuan dynasty's pillar that protect all the dynasty's people from 3000 years ago. We were and will always become the neutral party."
"Yes, you are right. But we also the thorn inside the Emperor flesh. The Emperor did not have an absolute authority in military. The Emperor can only issue a directly command of his royal guard army."
"Even if the Emperor can not directly command the military, he still can use Emperor's decree to give us a command."
"Yes, he can use Emperor's decree but he can not 'force' his decree to The Seven Guardian."
"Eh, what do you mean, Father?"
"Ming'er, who is the strongest family in Yuan dynasty?"
"Hnn, the strongest family will be the Lu family of The Seven Guardian. Uncle Qiang is 3rd Dou Ling."
"Yes, Lu family is the strongest family in Yuan dynasty and they hold the military authority. The others Seven Guardian family will always respect brother Qiang because of his strength. Ming'er, did you respect the Emperor's decree more than brother Qiang?"
"..."
"I know it's hard for you to answer it. But your heart already knew the answer. The Seven Guardian family have Lu family as our guardian so the Emperor can not lay hand on us."
"... I always thought that it was a blessing to born in royal family.."
"*cough* Let's get back to our topic. I also thought that Bai boy has his hidden plan, but I don't think that he will harm our family. The Youth Martial Art Tournament will be held in Lin family. Maybe it was not Mu family but Lin family who want to contact us. *chuckle*"
"Hnn, Lin family?"
"Haha! Don't look down on Lin family."
"I knew it, Father. Lin family is a second rate family but they have Elder that reached 7th Da Dou Shi. It makes me want to meet their young generation."
"*chuckle* Brother Gao Shun is a little bit special. He was married to Lin family."
"Hoo, where did Elder Gao Shun came from? *sip a tea*"
"*smile* He came from the strongest family and his nickname was 'Calamity Tiger'."
"*cough**cough**cough* What?! Calamity Tiger still alive?! Fa,father, please explain it.."
"Ah, Its already 5pm! I need to pick up my Yan'er. Yan'er, please wait your grandpa!! *run*"
"Wa, wait! Father, wait!! Our job are not finished yet!! AHHH!!*scream*"

Meanwhile, Lin Gao Shun and Lin Bao are flew back with their Gryphon. It's already dark when they arrived at Luton city.
Lin Gao Shun said goodbye to Lin Bao and went home but he found that Lin Chao hasn't come back yet.
Lin Gao Shun went out and went to family's library but he did not see Lin Chao at library.

"Hnn, Chao'er also was not at library.. Did he fall asleep at park again?"
Lin Gao Shun went to park and found Lin Chao is sitting below a big willow tree.

"Hnn! Why he is still doing meditation? I thought he always finished his training at afternoon. Chao'er is hard working boy like his father.. *smile*"

Meanwhile, Lin Chao did not notice that his grandfather watched him from aside. He already fell into deep meditation.
He started to realize his condition and his weakness.

"WHO ARE YOU?"
"I am Lin Chao.."
"WHO ARE YOU, CHILD?"
"I am Lin Gao Shun grandson, Lin Chao.."
"CHILD, TELL ME WHO ARE YOU?"
"I am Lin Gao Shun grandson, Lin Chao.. I have a weak .. body.. I only.. have 6 weak meridians.. I.. I am crippled..*tears*"
"DID YOU HATE YOURSELF?"
"I.. I don't hate my self.. I have a grandpa that always love me.. I also love grandpa.. *tears*"
"CHILD, YOU ALREADY KNEW ABOUT YOURSELF. YOU DID NOT HATE YOURSELF. YOU ARE A GOOD CHILD."
"..."
"WHAT DO YOU WANT CHILD?"
"I want to become strong.."
"WHY DO YOU WANT TO BECOME STRONG?"
"I.. I want someone to play with me.."
"CHILD, IF YOU WANT TO BECOME STRONG, ACCEPT YOURSELF. ACCEPT YOUR WEAKNESS. YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE."
"... *slow breath* Accept my self.. Accept my weakness.."
"CHILD, WHO ARE YOU?"
"...*slow breath**slow breath* I have a weak body and weak meridian. I have 6 meridians. I am crippled. I am Lin Gao Shun grandson, Lin Chao.*slow breath*"
"GREAT ANSWER CHILD. ALWAYS REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE. EVEN IF YOU GROW UP AND BECOME A STRONG MAN, NEVER FORGET WHO YOU ARE."
"*slow breath* Yes, I understood. *slow breath*"
"CHILD, DO YOU WANT TO HEAR MY TEACHING?"

Wei Guo: Wei family's 1st elder, 375 years old, 9th Da Dou Shi

0