Prologue: The Beginning
565 6 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Watanabe Kyoko POV

'Its been 4 years since I've met Azai-kun. I used to think that he was a decent man who is well loved by his colleagues and subordinates but he hides a dark secret.

You see, he's a total pervert inside and he secretly captures images of his female workers with a fountain pen by making them do weird poses while handling the reports to him. While it might be harmless to them, they don't know that they are one of many women that he's done that with.

Azai-kun, you stupid head. Why do you keep on doing that when you already have me? Am I not attractive enough for you? I know I haven't been able to fix myself up recently. A seaweed head woman who has thick black hair that reaches above my waist and bangs that could cover half of my face.

Idiot. Idiot. Idiot! You pig, what kind of degenerate woman would ever consider liking you?

Well... Unfortunately enough, that woman is me'

I closed my diary after I stopped writing my thoughts down. Ever since, I found my husband's secret stash after moving in last week. I haven't been able to focus when he's beside me. I thought he was this kind, sweet person who is exuberant in management skills and communication but all that confidence comes from his repressed desires.

The alarm on my phone rang. He must be going home now, I remembered that I haven't made dinner yet.

Time to cook!

I hid my diary inside the mattress of our bed. Can't let him find out what I really think about him, it's not like he's going to be mad or anything but you never know.

He might make me do all those poses?!

Or...

He might secretly take a video of me taking a bath?! What a creep! Yet, he's my creep...

__

“Whew” I worked up a sweat in making all these dishes “He should be home by now”

The door swung open and a seemingly handsome man dressed in a tailored black suit with brown hair came inside, clutching a briefcase in hand. His face was almost chiseled by the gods themselves and how that suit hugged his muscular physique.

He had a seductive presence that even the mere sight of him makes me all wet.

“Kyoko-chan?”

A voice snapped me back from my delusion and saw a slender brunette man standing in front of me.

His face was close to mine and looked at me with concern.

Oh, it's my husband...

“We-welcome home, da-darling!” I stammered and hurriedly sat down on the chair “Are you hungry? Then let's eat”

“Uh, right.” He placed his briefcase on the counter and sat down on the chair, opposite of mine

I picked up the chopsticks and took a bite of the meat “How was work today?”

The perfect conversation starter for every meal. Like the doting wife that I am, I must divert his attention to my day dreaming of his perfect counterpart that doesn't exist and know about how did he fare on his work today.

“Eh, It was nice. We had a lot of new female employees today and they are all under my team”

Damn it... Their company had hired more fresh meat for my husband to leech on! I'm sure he personally picked them and left the male employees out to the other teams.

“As expected of Azai-kun, a real gentleman that helps out women”

“It might take them a while to get used to working on our company. Plus, I want to be a remembered as a hands-on boss who cares for their employees”

Hands-on creep, is more like it.

__

I came out of the bathroom, drying my hair with a towel and walked towards our room. The door was slightly ajar and I saw him, ducking beside our bed. He seemed to be reading something, must be one of his porn magazines.

“Bath's free” I went inside and wrapped the towel around my neck as I walked towards him.

My eyes widened at what I saw and my mouth was agape with an astonished look on my face.

He was reading my diary!

Damn... Did he knew about my true feelings for him...

Or

Was it just a coincidence...

“Kyoko-chan” He stood up and turned to face me, he had that menacing look on his face.

Is he angry? Am I doomed? Should I start writing down my will?

I took a step back and bumped on the wall behind me. Crap, Azai-kun has me cornered now!

He slowly walked towards me and placed his right hand on wall.

“A-A-Azai-kun?”

“What is this?” He showed the white notebook in front of me and leaned closer “Are you sexually frustrated with me?”

“It's not like that Azai-kun, you see. There are a lot of women in your company and they must be beautiful too! So, I can't help but get jealous. I know nothing happened at the honeymoon of our wedding as we were both tired and slept through the night”

My cheeks were flushing red in embarrassment from all of this, I tried to look away but his right hand had a firm grip on my chin.

“Kyoko-chan” He released the grip on my chin as he stepped back and sighed “I should've been more careful with those pictures. They are tempting me to capture those shots”

“The skirt that they were wearing was hugging their firm round ass and those melons sticking out from their long sleeves”

His face was close to mine once again as he quickly leaned forward with both of his hands on the wall as the white notebook fell on the ground.

He was rapidly exhaling through his nose and had a lecherous expression on his face.

“But nothing beats your figure, Kyoko-chan. Your face, your body and everything about you is so tantalizing that it makes me want to eat you up right now!”

“You're making me blush, Azai-kun” I looked away in embarrassment once again “What do you see in me, anyway”

“You have that shy and innocent look that I love about women and to think that you were sexually frustrated, is what drives me crazy right now!”

He grabbed my shoulders and tossed me into the bed. Crap, I just took a bath, you know but if it will help me release my frustration.

His hands quickly raised up my shirt and fondled with my breasts. My mounds of flesh were not that big but he seemed to be gaga over it.

“Azai-kun, you're so rough” I muttered out aloud as he was hardly pinching my nipples with his fingers.

He then proceeded to lick and suck my right breast while fondling the other.

“This is my first time, darling. Be gentle”

“I'm going to use my meat stick on you and don't worry, I'll take it slow”

He said with a mischievous grin as he stood up and began to pull down his shorts and underwear.

Meat Stick? What's that?

Is that some sort of a new food that's popular right now?

It must be as I haven't heard of it...

His cock stood in attention and was already hard from all that breast action.

“Kyoko-chan”

Oh, that must be his cock! Silly girl!

I'm having my first with Azai-kun tonight. All we did was hold hands and kiss on our dates, nothing special about that. It was the same with my previous boyfriends.

If only I had the courage to ask them to be my first but I was afraid of what might happen back then.

No, there's no time for regrets!

I'm going to take Azai-kun's meat stick or whatever it is inside me and we'll both have a good time!

He slowly placed his cock in front of my hymen as he lied down on top of me and we went into a passionate kiss as he penetrated it.

“Aagh!”

The pain was numbing but after a while it didn't hurt anymore. He began in a slow pace but suddenly he stopped and pulled out.

“What happened, Azai-kun?”

There was a thick liquid coming out of his cock and it had only been a minute since he took my viriginity and it had only just begun.

“Looks like I came already, Kyoko-chan” He nervously laughed as he scratched the back of his head.

Hmmm... That was fast. I didn't know that my sex appeal alone drove him to spew out his juices.

__

“That was nice, Azai-kun” I turned to him, wrapping my arm around his stomach and burying my face on his chest “We can do it again next time if you want”

“I'm sorry, Kyoko-chan. I promise to hold it in longer next time”

“I love you, Azai-kun” I said as I looked at him with doe eyes

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and planted a soft kiss on my forehead

“I love you too, Kyoko-chan”

5