Chapter 3: Found Out
355 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Watanabe Kyoko POV

A few months later...

I’ve decided to go to Murata-san’s place, in order to help him with his everyday life. He’s been working so hard now and was constantly forgetting to eat healthy meals after getting home from work.

I took a cab to his address after work and arrived at this huge apartment building near the city’s plaza. Its apparent that this area is filled with fast food restaurants and such.

But, as a his girlfriend. I must provide him with a healthy and nutritious meal to eat!

I went inside and used the elevator to get to the tenth floor where he lives. I’ve been to his place, numerous times in the past but I’ve never got a chance to cook for him.

Using the spare key that he has given me, I opened the door and what stumbled upon me was a disaster. A pile of unwashed dishes at the sink, there were dust all over and the trash hasn’t been emptied that it has caused it to overload.

Murata-san’s place was a mess. A horrible one at it.

I closed the door behind me and placed my purse on the couch. I’ve tied my hair into a ponytail and rolled the sleeves of my shirt over to my elbows.

__

It took me two hours to fully clean Murata-san’s apartment but there’s still one room that I’ve haven’t entered, the bedroom.

He told me not to enter it as there were tons of unwashed clothes and trash inside that he hasn’t sorted out. Since, I’ve cleaned his place. It will be a shame if I didn’t fully clean it, right?

I bit my lip as I walked towards the door. I’ve worked up a lot of sweat in cleaning his place. So, it wouldn’t hurt if I use one of his shirts after I take a shower later on.

The door slowly creaked open and what a surprise. It was clean!

Murata-san must’ve cleaned his bedroom recently. Without hesitation, I opened his closet and took out one of his shirts.

Upon closing it. I noticed that Murata-san has forgotten his fountain pen and it was placed neatly on top of his computer table.

“He never forgets this. Why would he leave it now” I muttered to myself.

I picked up the pen and looked at it closely. It was indeed an expensive looking pen that must have cost him millions. 

I tried to twist the pen in order to test the ink on my hand but the lower part came loose and was revealed to be a usb drive.

Curious, I opened his computer and plugged it in.

What stumbled upon me was a folder named “Personal”

It had the photos of every waitresses on his favorite restaurants that we gone through over this past few months during our dates and what sparked my interest was this audio recording.

I’ve clicked on it and it played a recording of me calling out to him in the haunted house from our amusement park date.

Never would I have thought that he was this perverted. This surprised me, a lot.

I should have heeded his warning on going inside his bedroom. 

But, it’s too late now.

Was he the mysterious attacker from the haunted house? If he was, I guess it was the right call not to report it...

Why did he have to grope my breasts in secret? I could’ve let him do that to me openly, if he wanted to.

__

After I took a quick shower, I’ve prepared a few dishes for his dinner and set it onto the table.

I’ve also decided not to confront Murata-san about this as he might get angry with me. I’ve thought about writing this down onto a diary.

Murata-san came home after 8. He looked really tired as he tossed his briefcase to the couch and it landed beside me.

“Watanabe-san” He loosened his necktie and removed his shoes and socks from the foyer. “Is that one of my shirts?”

“Oh” I glanced down as I stood up. “Sorry, Murata-san. I’ve worked up a lot of sweat from cleaning”

He shook his head and told me that it was fine.

We ate dinner after he took a quick shower. He must’ve not noticed that I found out his secret as I carefully arranged the pen to where it was.

__

“So, are you going to do it tonight?” My sister asked on the line with a mischievous tone.

“No, silly! We aren’t even there yet. The only thing that we done so far is, holding hands and kissing”

“Idiot! You’re both dating for almost a year now and you haven’t had sex yet?”

“Well… If he wanted to, we could start but we’re both busy with our work”

“You won’t get anywhere with that attitude”

I hung up the phone as my sister was irritating the hell out of me. It’s true that we haven’t had much skin ship but if he wants to have it now…

I opened the door to the living room and went inside, closing the door behind me.

“Where have you been?” Murata-san asked as he took a sip of his coffee.

“At the balcony. My sister called”

I went to sit down on the couch and thought about what my sister said. If I wanted our relationship to level up, I’ll ask him about it now.

I slapped both of my cheeks and stood up, ready to ask him.

However, when I was about to do that…

He told that he’s going to sleep now as he was tired from his work.

What a wasted opportunity…

__

The next day, I went home and my sister instantly asked as me as soon as I got back.

“Well, did anything happen between you and Murata-san?” She said with an impish grin on her face as she approached me on the foyer.

“Nothing happened. We slept as he was tired from work and I was tired from cleaning his place” I removed my shoes and took off my coat, placing it on the rack. “Neechan, don’t you have something better to do?”

“My, my. Kyoko-chan. You have a long way to go before you get his seed” She wrapped her arm around my shoulder. “Come on, let’s eat lunch. I’m sure, you’re hungry”

3