Chapter 4: Lunch
279 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Murata Azai POV

I couldn’t focus on reading the monthly reports that was given to me as Watanabe-san was wearing one of my shirts last night.

I would’ve liked it much more if she was only wearing a white apron and she approached me with ‘Welcome back home, master!”

If only Watanabe-san did that, I would’ve eaten her right on the spot but there is a right time to do those things.

I sighed as I placed the folder on my desk and took out my phone from my coat pocket.

There aren’t a lot of new threads on the site that I lurk upon.

The door creaked as it slowly opened and a light blonde young woman dressed in a tight fitting suit came in.

“Murata-san, your girlfriend is waiting for you in the lobby”

“Thank you, Honma-chan. Tell her I’ll be there shortly”

She quickly left, closing the door behind her after that.

Ah, Honma Yuzuru. The light blonde gal from Team C, everyday she comes to work neatly dressed and her big melons are always protruding out of her long-sleeve shirt.

I loved how her skirt hugged her firm round ass and it bounced every time she walks.

Oh, how I wished I could grope those big mounds of flesh and bend her over on my desk while she has this embarrassed look on her face, saying

“Oh, Azai-sama. You pervert!”

I giggled at the thought of it but the image of Watanabe-san bent over beside her and they both engaged in a hot, passionate kiss. Makes it three times better!

My imagination was cut short as a text message came on my phone. It was from Watanabe-san.

I straightened my tie and placed the phone back on my coat pocket.

__

I arrived at the lobby and found her, setting up the bento that she made. Her simple attire coupled with that black hair and that shy, innocent looking face was just too much.

I think I might pass out from all that cuteness and not be able to enjoy her cooking.

“Watanabe-san” I approached her and sat on the chair opposite of hers.

“I figured that you haven’t eaten yet. So, I made lunch for you”

Her smile filled me up with warmth and we both started to dig in.

“Who’s that beautiful woman that came to tell me that you’re coming down stairs?” Watanabe-san asked with a hint of curiosity on her voice.

“Oh, that’s Honma-chan. She’s part of Team C”

“I didn’t know that you were that close”

“What? Are you jealous, Watanabe-san?”

Her cheeks began to flush red and looked away as she drank her tea.

“I-I-Its not that I’m jealous of her, dummy!” She glanced at me and the tone of her voice was low as she added. “You never call me like that. I bet you like her more than me”

I held her hand and gripped it tightly. While, its true that Honma-chan has a killer body and I would love to do her on my desk but there’s nothing like Watanabe-san.

Her cuteness and clumsy attitude is the one that drew me in the first place to her. Plus, that shy and innocent look is to die for!

“Watanabe-san, don’t worry. You’re the only one for me”

“We-we-well, I’m still not convinced.”

“How about this” I stood up and walked towards her, leaning myself close to her ear.

With a little effort, I blew inside her ear and heard a little shriek as I did that.

“Ok, y-y-you got me, Murata-san”

“Did that make your heart beat faster?” I went back to my seat and quickly glanced at her flustered face as she continued to eat her meal

I should’ve brought my fountain pen with me to secretly take a picture of her cute face right now.

“Y-y-yes” She stammered and quickly refilled her cup with tea. “My sister invited us to go with her at a convention next week. Do you want to come?”

“Sure, I would love to” I picked up the tempura and took a bite on it.

Going to a convention seems like a great idea to expand my collection. There might be a lot of women that I could get a picture with!

However, I could also get a glimpse of Watanabe-san in cosplay.

Watanabe Kyoko POV

Two days later, my sister and I went to buy clothes that she needed for her costume at the mall.

She told me that she wanted to cosplay as L*sa L*sa but there's one thing that is missing.

My sister is flat-chested and even if I tried to tell her about it, she won't listen to me.

However, as her little sister. I must tell her the truth to make her snap out of her delusion.

I slapped both of my cheeks as I gathered enough confidence to confront her.

“Nee-chan, there's something I need to tell you” I approached her with a determined face.

She stopped rummaging through the racks of clothes and turned to look at me with a confused look.

“Uh, what is it?”

“You want to cosplay as L*sa L*sa right?”

“Yeah, don't tell me you want to cosplay her too?”

I shook my head and looked at her, straight in the eyes with my eyes brimming with confidence.

“You can't cosplay her. You're flat-chested”

My sister sighed deeply and with a blink of an eye, I felt a sharp pain on my head.

“Ow!” I exclaimed as I rubbed the top. She had an angry and disappointed look on her face as she gritted her teeth.

“Kyoko-chan, there are some lines that you don't want to cross and this is one of them.”

“I only told you the truth. What was that for?”

“That's for being an idiot. Jeez, can't you support me in this?”

After purchasing the clothes that she needed for the outfit, we went to the food court to eat lunch.

I was still woozy from the pain that my sister gave me. It's no wonder, she was the captain of the school's karate team back then. Her karate chop almost split my head in two.

My sister came back with our orders and we ate our meals quietly. As I took a long gulp of my drink, I saw a familiar looking woman standing in front of one of the stalls.

“Is that Honma-san?” I muttered to myself and looked at her intently. She was a tall beautiful woman with a slender figure. Her long light blonde hair went past her shoulders and if you look closely, her proportions greatly accentuated her physique.

I wonder if Murata-san has secretly taken a picture of her using his fountain pen. I haven't been into his bedroom lately.

However, if you place the two of us together side by side and made him choose who he would like to bang. You already know who he will choose if that happened.

“Kyoko-chan, is something wrong?” She asked as she had a worried look on her face. “You look like you've lost the lottery”

“It's nothing, nee-chan” I replied as I buried my face on to the table. How can I compete with such a beautiful being?

Suddenly, an idea flashed in my mind. I quickly raised my head up, grabbed a hold of my sister's shoulders and looked at her, straight in the eyes.

She had a baffled expression on her face as she dropped the spoon that she was holding.

“Nee-chan, I want to cosplay too!”

3