Chapter 5: Spy Glasses
264 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Murata Azai POV

Finally! The spy glasses that I've ordered has arrived!

I placed the box on the table and used a kitchen knife to open it. Damn, they used a lot of bubble wrap on this.

Fufufu~ With this, I can take secretly take pictures without alarming Watanabe-san on our dates.

Speaking of which, she told me that she will cosplay too during the convention. What will she wear then? Is it a maid outfit?

Oho, it might be too much for me to handle as Watanabe-san is already cute while wearing normal clothes but if she actually did a maid cosplay then...

I gripped my left chest as the thought of it, really excites me... Maybe I should convince her to wear one?

The door swung open and Watanabe-san came inside with a two bags of groceries. She has been going to my place very often now to make me healthy meals.

Let me help you with that” I approached her and carried the bags on to the table. She had a curious look on her face as she walked towards me.

You're wearing glasses now, Murata-san?”

Ah, y-yes. I was kind of feeling sick lately” I replied with a nervous laugh. I'm sure she wouldn't notice that those are actually spy glasses that I'm going to use for the convention.

I'll be changing then” She said as she went inside the bedroom.

This might be the perfect opportunity to test these glasses and see Watanabe-san's naked body!

Watanabe Kyoko POV

I've told Murata-san that I'll be cosplaying too but the problem is... I don't know who to cosplay as!

However, my sister told me that she has the perfect idea on who should I cosplay as and she will get back to me tomorrow about it.

But first things first, I need to cook lunch for Murata-san. Since, we're both on our days off. I might as well cook his favorite.

What was it again? Ah, Karaage!

Ok! I feel so powered up right now and I could definitely make it in a few minutes.

Eh, Watanabe-san? I thought you were going to change?” Murata-san came inside with a dumbfounded expression on his face.

I realized that I was still in my work clothes and I remembered that I told him that I was going to change into something more comfortable.

Sorry. I was lost in thought-Ehhh?!”

Who is this, handsome creature in front of me wearing those black-rimmed glasses?

Could it be that he is Murata-san's twin brother? I planted an astonished look on my face as I looked at him from head to toe, coming to a sudden realization that he was indeed, my boyfriend.

It must be true that wearing glasses can change one's appearances.

_

Whew.” I wiped my forehead with the sleeve of my shirt. I worked quite a sweat on making our lunch for today. I was so fired up that I cooked with so much passion and vigor that I almost passed out.

This chicken is so crunchy” He took another bite of the drumstick that he was holding and it was clean. Within one bite, Murata-san inhaled the meat and the breading like a vacuum.

I took a seat and poured myself a cup of tea. Nothing is more relaxing than a fresh brew before a meal.

I picked up the chopstick and used it to lift a piece of karaage, taking a bite out of it afterwards.

Indeed, this chicken is such a masterpiece that sometimes I scare myself when I cook.

I turned to look at Murata-san who was busy eating and nodded. The glasses really does suit him as it makes him look more cooler than usual.

_

I went home after lunch and found my sister, Konoe watching Ak*me Ga K*ll! on the television.

Oh, that's kind of gruesome. Don't you think, neechan?”

It is but” She glanced at me quickly then back to the TV. “I know who you'll cosplay as. You'll be Ak*me”

Who?” I asked as I sat down on the couch beside her and scratched my head.

She pressed pause on the remote and used it to point at the black-haired girl who wore some sort of a black sleeveless school uniform and she also wielded a katana.

That's her?”

She looked at me with a smug expression and said. “Yeah and you'll going to the convention with that. Don't worry, she is a perfect fit for you”

Hmm” I briefly glanced on the screen and crossed my arms. She does have long black-hair and her outfit is very simple. As expected of my older sister! She truly knows what's best for me!

_

The next day, my sister and i went to the mall again to buy the clothes and stuff that I'll be using for the cosplay.

While walking around and enjoying the cold air that the air-condition blew inside the establishment.

We came across a familiar looking young woman who was buying takoyaki at one of the stalls.

You're Honma-san, right?”

Yes, and you must be Murata-san's girlfriend. How did you know who I am?”

Murata-san told me about you a few days ago” I replied and introduced my sister to her. “This is my sister, Konoe”

Is that a replica of Mur*same?” Yuzuru noticed the bright red handle which had inscriptions on it that was sticking out of the paper bag.

I'm surprised you know of it, You watched the anime too?” Konoe took it out of the bag and handed it over to her. “Here's a closer look of it”

Yuzuru placed the takoyaki on one of the stall's table and pulled out the katana from its sheathe.

Amazing. Such fine quality even for a replica! Who's going to use it?”

My sister, Kyoko-chan” Konoe said while pointing a finger at me. “Say, Honma-san. You're also going to the convention?”

Yuzuru placed the sword back in its sheathe and handed it over to my sister. “Yeah, I'm going to cosplay as Yat*gami To*ka from D*te a l*ve”

After that, my sister and Honma-san became close friends at an instant. I didn't expect that my rival would be my friend but I haven't given up on my goal as well. I'll cosplay too in order to make Murata-san notice only me!

(A/N: Yuzuru has no idea that Kyoko considered her as a rival for Murata's affection)

2