Checking account.
30 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

People said the most beautiful time of the day is when the sun just rise. The light from outside would shine gently through the curtain and you'd be able to hear the blissful sounds of morning birds getting ready for the day. The weather would be slightly cool, warmed up by the waking sun. The air would bring a sense of freshness like a new beginning.

It is indeed beautiful, but where is he?

His room position means that he can only get to see sunset not sunrise. His room curtain is also thick enough so unless it's the middle of the day, no light could get in. And the last point, he live in an apartment way up, in a busy city, if anything he'd only hear cars honking ah!

What to do when opening your eyes you suddenly see that you're in a strange place?

And that strange place is even a very high quality super luxurious room?

Don't want to wake up anymore. Let me continue to sleep here _(┐「ε:)_

It's a good place, structures mimic Acient China but modified. To say, it's more like a room of an immortal God in xianxia story is more correct.

Every items in here could be said to be extremely valuable. The bed he's on, big enough for 5 people to roll around, is a thousand years old golden cloud bed. The blanket that he's holding, fluffy to the point it could be used as a futon, is made from hell moth and heaven caterpillar silk, overdrap with high quality snow bison fur. The curtain around the bed, which currently were lowered, is made from diamond spiders threads. Even the bed frame is made from blossom red willow tree!

In short, valuable, expensive but unrealistic because none of these exist in real life!!!

He might be dreaming except for the fact that from he was a child till now, he was always been able to tell illusion from real life. The moment he woke up, he had already come into a conclusion that he is indeed not dreaming. He, of course, have some ideas about what might had happened. He's still nervous about it.

So slowly he rise from his overly comfy bed and pull up the curtain, looking out.

Mm, another bunch of really expensive stuff. Like that vase made from volcanic clay. Mm, the vase that have his family's crest on it. The vase that he just finish adding in a day ago. Mm, he transmigated into his own world!

Hooray! Don't care which great god listened to my lame complain about life but thank you! No matter who you are I will turn from an atheist to your beliver!!! \(≧▽≦)/

Feeling like he had been revived, like his body could glow a radian light and ascended at any moment now. Carrying the fluttering, threaten to bloom into flower type of air, he excitedly inspecting his own creation.

Other authors in novels transmigrated into a canon folder, into villians or into mobs. He directly transmigrated into the inner most secret place of his world. Don't need to think, there's only one living breathing being here in this room, by logic he transmigrated into himself ah!

Back then he had that type of conversation with his illustrator friend. The type that transmigation fanboy would have. He came up with all sort of ideas and concluded that being himself is the best. And by some sick impulse he began to self-insert himself into his own novel, it started it as a joke then became a habit. Now that habit granted him a great chance. Should he be called lucky? He's certainly more lucky than those novels huehuehue...

In the elegant room, it's master is laughing like a maniac. Contrast between the graceful and careful styling of this dwelling, the one created it is simply an idiot. If ones peak, his own reputation would simply be plunder so deep down the drain that he can't recover it.

Speaking of, what does he look like now?

His own living quarter is indeed grand, he made it that way, but its a bit annoying to navigate, who told him to build in acient China style yet organize in western style?

Because he decided that this world only use bronze mirror, he had to add in some obscene mirror treasure for his protagonist to woo the female lead. And coincidentally, he stuff a deluxe version full view mirror into his own living space. Forgive him but when making a world in a game, you'd simply make your own space first before anything else and stuff all the good stuff in it for easy access. So his own space he built is basically a big treasures vault!

Looking into the something something crystal mirror, he's greatly stunted. Not because he's outrageously beautiful or extremely ugly. It's because that's his own face looking at him! When designing his self-insert, his illustrator always said that because it's free work, the face will left blank. He just didn't think it will brought his actual face to fill in.

He, himself is not ugly. He's a mixed blood child between Asian and American, he could be called attractive, it's just a bit bad that he's a certified neet and don't polish himself. But look at the clearly a handsome young man who has cared for as if he's precious fade, he want to go back and pinch himself so that he'd at least take care to be 1/4 of this.

It's still that face, just the skin is smooth without blemish, white with a touch of rosy pink. His hair flown freely, black like ink yet when he move, the light reflects off a dark blue tint. Compare to his pale blue eyes, as if on himself is both the night sky and early mist. His white sleeping robe created a backdrop for his beauty, simply extremely pleasing! He want to date himself!

How long did it took him to stroke his own ego? He want to bet no less than 2 hours. All of his hard work shaping this place has paid off in the most satisfactory way possible. Let him stroke his own ego is bit doesn't harm anyone. But there's still things he need to do.

Transmigration is always for a purpose or two. The fact that he's his own self-insert meaning his task might be harder than he thought, maybe he have to rewrite an entire living world. If it's not ink and paper, then changing is hard, the human heart know no bound, simply moving in its own direction. Who would know once you step out, how could this life change?

But in exchange for making his own desire came true, he move toward the door.

The system prompt stand out, blocking his hand from opening.

It reads:

[  Notice: World about to be load. Will        user take the risk and enter?

                    Yes           No                   ]


~~~~~

Author's note:

Lately I didn't update because I'm busy writing fanfic ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Xianxia style story about an author who did not live in Asia get dragged into his own messy writing by an author did live in Aisa but simply did not have much knowledge about cultivation.

1