6 – Sakura’s aspiration
88 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He took advantage of the visit to completly memorize the entire academy, making sure to put them in the part of his memory that serves for crucial informations. He also got to know Sakura and Ino better when they were eating and they went back to class after.

The lesson lead Iruka to take them to the training ground once more, they now had to learn how to control their chakra which took all of his will to not sigh. He listened to the advices and the point of the exercise, which was to take a leaf and keep it stuck on your body with their chakra. Yahiro was bored as the only thing he did not learn was what the jutsus he would learn at the academy, namely the Body Flicker and the Kawarimi.

"You'll now be able to begin the exercise... Yes Yahiro-kun ?"
"Can I do a more complex exercise that I've learned recently ? So that I wont damage the mastery I've reached ?"
"Erm... sure."

Iruka seemed completly rattled by this atypical student and Yahiro saw that Akita had a smirk. Yahiro wondered if he was hoping for him to fail. Sakura went first, took a leaf and put it on her forehead while mixing her chakra, the leaf stayed in place without issue. She apparently had a good chakra control. He got up while ignoring the look the others and went to a puddle before putting his hand in it while closing his eyes. In a way Akita was right, he wasn't certain he would do it. He managed to accomplish the exercise only twice in front of his father. He took his hand out of the puddle with a ball of water in it, the hand was dry, he then made another and began juggling with them. The final objective was to have three. He was focusing, ignoring the others that were bewildered, even Sakura that lost her leaf.

The others began the exercise, motivated to catch up to him. Yahiro continued until the movement was automatic, he saw that Sakura now had more leafs and Akita was not focused at all, well he still managed to do the exercise but did not go further. He evidently was the dunce of the class, except in two field : Psychology and chakra control. He had the talent and charisma to lead. As the other child that did not belong to any clan could not do it, Akita and Sakura stood up thanks to that.

He tried to go up to three ball but he soon lost the control and let one splash on the ground. It was still too early.

They went back to class after an hour to have a lesson more theory oriented which quickly led him to be bored and so he wrote down details to create a new Jutsu. After the class he heard someone getting close to him, he continued writting down as to see if the individual that got close would talk.

"How did you do that with the water ? I mean... why would you need as much chakra control as a Jonin ?"
"Actually, anyone can reach that point with enough time, even a Genin. I just surrounded the water with Chakra while keeping it under control so that it would stay as a ball."
"Why though ? Only medic-nin need that much control, no ?"
"Yes, them and my clan. Any unstability in our chakra can be lethal to us, so we learn to be more and more precise with chakra control so that we can detect it before it have any influence on our body, and as we are insanely fine in our control we learn medical ninjutsu as it's easy and we already have the control necessary."
"And... could I ... I mean... "

He looked at her while smile, so she wanted to dedicate herself to be a medic-nin. So she was rational, she had no added value nor peculiar talent with the exception of her chakra control and basic techniques. For now, her chakra pool was small and she did not have the clan training to increase her pool. She did not have these details, however because of her mindset it would be better for her to be medic before feeling useless in her Genin team.

"Why do you ask me ?"
"Well... books are expansive, my parents aren't that rich and they don't really understand the Shinobi world. They can wrap their head around the concept of Medic-nin, they wondered why not simply be a Civilian doctor then."
"It's not up to me. You can come home to ask however."
"Erm, I... Now ?"

He smiled while nodding and she accepted under the condition they pass by her house to warn that she would come late. He took the paper to put it in his pocket and they got to her house to warn her mother and then went to the Anteiryoku compound. They got to the area of the house, she got shy and they walked to the door. He entered and put his sandals in the furniture dedicated to it while inviting her to do the same. She followed him to a room with pillows on the floor, low table and caligraphy material. Yahiro turned to the door when he heard his Father.

"I knew I felt another chakra signature, a guest ?"
"She wanted to learn medical jutsu."
"Oh. I see. Alrighty then, let's begin with the books, I'll teach you afterward. Yahiro isn't there yet, he is learning something else."
"Thank you Sir."

The mostly inexpressive traits of his father softened in a smile, then he looked at Yahiro to give his a scroll which he took before going to a table and doing some caligraphy. Anori asked kindly to Sakura to not disturb his son unless he finished or he talked first, she accepted and he gave her a book about medical jutsu and everyone began working.

2