7 – Irina
66 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He was training since early morning, beginning with calligraphy and some fuinjutsu scrolls, then with Kenjutsu spar with his Father. Chaining deflections while keeping his balance while neither was using his Chakra. He heard the voices of Ino, Sakura and another girl getting closer while he was fighting in the courtyard, blocking an over the head strike. He took a step back and his Father charged at him from the side, he blocked and was sent rolling before hitting the wall near the entrance in a loud thump, startling the girls. He sat on the ground while massaging his back.

"Since when is he up to already be training ?" (Ino)
"No idea. Yahiro you should come, we'll be late." (Sakura)
"Coming in two minutes."

He stood back up while guarding and breathing slowly. Anori charged at him to slash his sides horizontally and Yahiro bend his knees to go under the wooden blade while following the flow, effectively going around his Father to place a strike on his hip which he dodged while smiling and putting down his guard.

"You'll be late." (Anori)

Yahiro lowered his sword while sighing, disappointed of his fight. He gave the boken to his father before going inside the house to take a quick shower and change clothes, he got out five minutes later and got hugged by a woman with brown hair and blue eyes, she let him go after planting a kiss on his forehead and wishing him a good day. He smiled at his Mother while taking the hairband that she was giving him. He then joined the girls while braiding his hairs, hairband in his mouth while observing the one he didn't know.

She had long dark hair that was cascading to her hips, which was rare at her age, trend was short hairs as Ino and Sakura had theirs to their shoulders. Her eyes were brown and she seemed average for the rest and went easily unnoticed, especially as she had a light gray shirt and dark blue pant. Wait, no, something seemed different in her stance, she probably was a Taijutsu specialist, maybe even Kenjutsu user when looking at the position of her hands.

He finished his braid and kept it formed with the hairband which allowed him to speak freely. Nobody asked him anything when they saw that he could not talk and Ino began when he was ready.

"Your mother don't look like an Anteiryoku. I already saw the other girl, she has gray eyes." (Ino)
"She comes from a civilian branch of the family."
"Civilian ?" (Ino)
"Our family exist since way before it was recognized as a clan, so we have civilian branches, she became a Shinobi and is a member of the clan because Otou-sama trained her, but she may never develop the Dojutsu as she do not have our issue with Chakra."
"How many are you in the clan ?" (Ino)
"Ten active Shinobi in the clan. However the family is vast and I do not know all civilian branches. By the way, who are you ? I did not memorize everyone in the class yet."

He smiled kindly to the third girl who still did not talk and was looking at him shyly. She began playing with a strand of hair while blushing, she spoke with a small voice.

"I... I am Natsuki Irina."
"Pleasure making you acquaintance, don't be shy as I will not bite."
"Oh, no, it's just that you were impressive at Kenjutsu and yesterday at Shurikenjutsu and Chakra control and... and I can't even stick a leaf or throw a shuriken..."

Did he destroy her motivation when he showed too high of a level ? He also noted that she didn't speak of Kenjutsu like she could not do it, which confirmed his suspicion about her ability. He scratched his cheek while muttering an humble "thanks". He didn't know how to encourage her as he didn't know her enough.

They reached the academy a short time before class and Akita was waiting for them at the door, while being visibly relieved that Yahiro was only just coming, he rushed in the class and then his place followed by the three girls and then Yahiro. Yahiro smiled like he just won the lottery while looking at Akira.

When Akira put his butt on his chair, a ball of orange colored water suddenly appeared right above him before falling and drenching him. he jumped from his chair while Shikamaru was keeping his distances.

"How ?! When ?!" (Akita)
"Fuinjutsu, you should have chosen another seat." (Shikamaru)
"This guy would have found which one I would have taken anyway Shikamaru !" (Akira)

Sasuke and Naruto nodded at the same time, validating the assertion of Akita which turned to Yahiro with a shit eating grin.

"Yahiro ? You are so dead."

He fled immediately with Akita right behind him while saying he was a meany, which made Yahiro giggle like a schoolgirl. He shifted a little when he heard footsteps and he saw Iruka at the angle of the wall when swung to dodge him, ending behind his dear Sensei. Akita almost crashed into Iruka who took him by the collar and Yahiro stopped running when his classmate got caught.

"Go back in class. If you have stamina to deplete we can go in PE." (Iruka)
"It's Yahiro ! He pranked me !" (Akita)
"Oh oh. I could teach you how to plant traps, that way you'll have your revenge." (Iruka)
"What a splendid idea Sensei, that would actually make the trap war interesting !" (Yahiro)

Iruka sent a puzzled look at Yahiro who answered like someone ready to compete. Yahiro smiled when he saw Akita shuddering at his words while looking at him suspiciously. He looked at him with a taunting smile which lit the fire of competition in the eyes of Akita. The war officially begun.

2