13 – First Secret
63 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yahiro pinched the bridge of his nose when he heard people coming, then he saw Morino Ibiki accompanied by Uchiha Fugaku, the latter was Sasuke's father and the leader of the Uchiha clan. Ibiki had a hitai-ate that was a bandana covering the entirety of where his hairs were supposed to be and had to scar on his face.

"Great, here's the welcoming party." sarcastically said Yahiro
"I see you were waiting for us. Perfect, follow us without causing trouble." (Ibiki)

Yahiro had an issue despite his confidence, it was that he still did not have the truth seal yet, the seal would be placed when he was more used to his eyes so his testimony would not suffice to prove his innocence. However he simply put his hands in his pockets before following the two shinobis to a building seemingly identical to any other from the outside, but it was used for questioning be they ethical or less so. They entered an informal room with a table and two chairs, he took one and Ibiki sat on the other installing himself with his hands in front of his face.1gendo pose, check

"Good. Anteiryoku Yahiro, do you have the seal of your clan ? Yes, Anori told me as it make things easier and questioning for his clan faster." (Ibiki)
"No."
"Welp, at least you're honest." (Ibiki)
"You would have asked to see it."

He began swinging on his chair, keeping it balanced with his Chakra both for occupying his thought and lessening the pressure put on him by Ibiki. It was also showing that he did not feel like he did something wrong, unless they were taking that for arrogance.

"You attacked a Noble ?" (Ibiki)
"I did."
"Why ?" (Ibiki)
"He was jostled involuntarily by a classmate and was gonna punch her in the middle of the street, another one tried to help her but as neither of them was from a clan and as such were supposed to be protected by Konoha itself, I preferred to intervene as to avoid conflict between Konohagakure and the family of this Noble."

He was focusing to keep his balance and saw from the corner of his eye that Fugaku understood what he was doing but seemed puzzled as to why he was doing it. The life of the Anteiryoku literally depended of their ability to balance they energy perfectly to form their Chakra and it was no secret, so it baffled Yahiro that Fugaku wasn't able to get why he was swinging his chair using his Chakra.

"Do you have any evidence ? Remind yourself that this could cost you greatly." (Ibiki)
"The scene happened in the middle of the street, I'd say there is enough witness to corroborate my side of the story. That and you could always call a Yamanaka to probe my memory."
"Your memory being perfect is overwhelming for them, they can't probe neither you nor any Anteiryoku for this exact reason." (Ibiki)
"Oh. Didn't know that one. Well, there is still the witnesses and you could probe the so called victim."

Fugaku squinted his eyes, the remark made sense, Ibiki didn't react. The later just turned to the leader of the police force to exchange a look so that they go back to their investigation. Yahiro was authorized to go and he immediately went to the academy so that he could take his lessons. Iruka sent him a stern look when he saw him late, Yahiro simply sat at his place silently.

At the lunch break Sasuke and Sakura came to him with a worried look, Akita and Irina weren't far as to listen to the discussion.

"Why were you late ?" (Sasuke)
"I just had some issue to solve with your father. Don't worry, everything is solved."

Akita turned his head and Irina blushed, the both of them surprised that Yahiro caught them eavesdropping. He smiled, amused, and waited for them to leave so that he could be alone. He lost his smile for a sinister look when it was so. If Minato and Kushina were dead when the Kyubi was freed and attacked the village, then Konoha would have been in quite the pathetic state. His father was investigating the corruptions cases that were heavily slowed since Minato became the Hokage, without him Konoha would have been in quite the dire economical state. Danzo would have been left to his somber design for far too long, Yahiro shared the idea of Danzo, but the execution was less than unethical, especially as Danzo was rushing way too much which had the tendency to destroy what should be left standing for everyone's safety.
Without Kushina or Minato, Naruto would have been ostracized for being the Kyubi's jinchuriki, like Kushina was and still is, as Yahiro was one of the rare individual to know that the Jinchuriki changed. Lastly, the school would still have an abysmal level. If the state was not as dire as it could have been, they still were in a greatly weakened state and if it was to be known then war would ensue.

As much as he was thinking, he could not find a solution to this for now. Unless he discovered what he was lacking and became a Genin, Anbu even, by the end of the year. But he did not want that as that would be as pointless as it would put him in the limelight one way or the other. He sighed and put his head in his arms. The door opened, but he did not react as he was hoping that would make the other go away. He felt a cold can against his cheek, which made him look at the one that was here. It was Ino, she was smiling to him and she put the drink in front of him before sitting next to him. He straighten his back to look at her if only to be polite, and did not know what she wanted.

"You know, I've got a small grudge against you... Sakura learned Medical Jutsu because of you and got to see Sasuke often enough to be the only one in his eyes. It's satisfying to see you as distressed as today, but it is so much not like you..." (Ino)
"I don't know if anyone in class could understand why I'm like that... well Akita, Kiba-kun and Shikamaru-kun are the exceptions to that. Akita would simply ignore it, Kiba-kun would rush head first into the trouble and Shikamaru-kun would ignore it while saying it is a drag."
"This... this seem bad. Is it linked to what you said that time ? About the Sarutobi curriculum ?" (Ino)
"Among other things, yes. Ino-chan, you lack the information to see it, but Konoha is in trouble, not as much as if the Uchiha clan would have been destroyed like it almost happened, but still. The trouble is caused because the village is weak."
"You... you're sure that you are our age ?" (Ino)
"I am, however I also know that we will end up being Genin or Chunin for some in a really troubled time. Well, unless we show that Konoha still is the most powerful village that is."
"That... make sense ? What are we supposed to do though ?" (Ino)
"During the future Chunin exams, we must show that are as strong as the ones from other villages, and not gain chunin because we organize it or by being lucky, no we must thoroughly crush the other villages."

He stopped, a smile creeping slowly on his face, he just got an idea. They would have to hit hard to achieve that.

"I need to speak to Shikamaru-kun."

He turned to Ino while smiling to thank her, then take the can and stand up to go search for his classmate. He found him in the shade of a tree to gaze at the clouds and sat next to him.

"ah, what a drag. I already smell a boring discussion coming." (Shikamaru)
"It depends, I need a plan for quite the peculiar operation. Once the plan is setup, we will have to share it discreetly to our classmates without telling it to any adult, only exceptions are our future Jonins and Iruka-sensei. Well Otou-sama will know the plan soon enough anyway."

Shikamaru sent him a pensive look, then sat while smiling slightly, a game of shogi against the entire Shinobi world seemed quite the fun idea.

2