Chapter 12
27 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sato was an ordinary Japanese schoolboy, but one day everything changed.

He received the system and his first task was to save his own planet. Sometimes he could hardly believe it himself, but in the end he just accepted that fact.

However, this was far from the end, he soon learned that there are many parallel dimensions with Earth and now he must save them.

The door to his room slammed open and Riomi walked in.

- Sato, get up! - she exclaimed and jumped right on top of him.

- Ugh ... Riomi-chan, just a minute. - screamed Sato, trying to hide under the covers.

- Oh, that's how !? - Riomi was indignant.

She was one of his friends on his difficult journey. Riomi was 15 years old, no more than 1.6 meters tall. Fiery long hair and determined dark brown eyes. She was beautiful and stood out not only for her slender figure, but also surprisingly developed breasts for her age.

Ryomi chuckled and crawled under Sato's blanket, after which she began to actively rub against various parts of his body.

Sleeping Sato had to wake up, feeling Ryomi's touch, and in particular her elastic chest, he blushed. He had no choice but to surrender.

- Okay Riomi, you won, get off me. - Sato pleaded.

- Hmph! - she snorted.

It is unclear whether Riomi was pleased with her victory, or, on the contrary, disappointed that she won so quickly.

They soon arrived in the living room. Yasuko, a 28-year-old lady, is sprawled on the couch. Blond hair, an incredibly beautiful and seductive face, and huge breasts were a real treasure for any guy.

- Oh, my dear Sato, let me hug you. - Yasuko mumbled lazily.

She moved towards Sato and gave him a gentle hug, diligently shoving his head between her breasts.

Ryomi blushed with anger, but it wasn't she who intervened.

- Leave him alone, you pervert! - Masako said and rushed to snatch Sato out of the arms of her rival.

The girls began to argue, each wanted to tear off a piece of Sato for himself.

He himself decided to go to the astral plane and thought about something of his own.

There were a huge number of parallel worlds, he could not save them all alone, purely physically. Almost each of the worlds suffered one or another catastrophe in a given period of time, threatening the destruction of mankind.

Some catastrophes were such that even Sato had no choice but to surrender, he was far from omnipotent. But even if it was something he could figure out and cope with, it would still took a lot of time and effort.

Fortunately, unlike his own Earth, rescuing the parallel dimensions was an optional quest. As long as he met the minimum quota, everything was fine.

Sometimes he wondered who was using him as a tool of labor, but he had nothing to complain about. He saved his world and from an ordinary schoolboy turned into a strong man.

Recently, he has increasingly practiced alternative ways of saving parallel universes. Using various types of goods from the system store, he picked up a more or less optimal option.

He was buying one of the cheapest but useful items at a store called Novice's Watch. They were considered something of a trinket for children, but many useful functions were built into them for the average person.

Basic artificial intelligence, well, or its semblance.

Special serum F class, although these are more likely just vitamins that helped to strengthen the human body, but the effect was extremely limited.

The notorious status that could show the parameters of a person in numerical values.

There were other useful features, though nothing too outstanding.

Novice's Watch found young and healthy users on their own, after which they clung to their hand and automatically began injecting milligrams of serum, albeit at such a slow pace that it was difficult to notice.

If for some reason the man with the watch is killed, they will simply find themselves another suitable candidate.

Of course, compared to his own system, it was a ludicrous contraption. However, judging by the statistics he collected from of all the possible products, it had almost the best effect when considering price / quality.

For example, the status only projected the parameters of a person in a numerical value, there could be no question of any increase in the level or something else. However, this feature turned out to be surprisingly useful.

People who received such a tool, consciously or subconsciously sought to improve their status, one way or another. Thanks to this, it indirectly influenced human self-development. It was an amazing psychological motivator. Not to mention the other features of the device.

For each saved world, Sato received 1000 credits.

Novice's Watch cost only 10 credits apiece, usually he bought 10 of them, which eventually cost him 100 credits. According to statistics, 10 such devices sent to one of the worlds increased the chances of humanity to be saved in it by an amazing 20%.

Thus, if he sent 10 Novice's Watches to each world and the total world count is 10, he spent 1000 credits. On average, out of 10 worlds, two were saved, which gave Sato 2,000 credits. It turns out that he did not have to waste his time on every world, while he still saved at least some of them, and even with his own benefit.

It was unpleasant for him to think about it, but there were too many worlds, an infinite number. If he had to save each of them on his own, he would have died long ago from overwork.

Of course, he could buy, for example, an advanced combat android or something like that, such one could cope with the problems of almost any plan.

However, good products in this category were too expensive, besides, he preferred to close the portal after sending the parcel, the system did not allow opening more than one portal at a time or reopening the portal to the world to which he already had access.

He had to distract himself from his thoughts. Sato felt a sharp breathlessness, his face completely sunk into Yasuko's chest. On his hands, he also felt an unprecedented softness of various sizes. The girls continued to use him as a toy and there was nothing he could do about it.

2