Chapter 15
29 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After wiping off the blood, I began to deal with this strange thing.

Status.

Identify.

Map.

Notebook.

Other.

To begin with, I chose the status and pointed at the inscription in front of me.

(Name unknown)

Human

23 years old.

Strength 10

Agility 10

Constitution 10

Intellect 8

The effect of an unknown virus on the body. Analyzing ...

The analysis failed.

At the moment, the virus is harmless to the host.

The effect of the virus on the body in the future is unknown.

Gamma radiation detected. It is recommended to increase the dose of vitamins to resist the effects.

The minimum amount of vitamins is administered.

The carrier is an adult healthy person, the body is suitable for increasing the dose of vitamins to the maximum.

Side effects - Drowsiness, loss of sensation, itching, pain, dizziness, accelerated metabolism, fever, weakness.

Duration - 12-24 hours.

Increase the dose of vitamins to the maximum?

Yes/No

The message holograms were changing in the air in front of me. I was not mildly surprised, but even so I was already emotionally drained because of all the events of today and night.

The interesting thing was that there were no rays or visible spectra emanating from the device, it seemed that words were formed in the air at random from nothing.

The watch was made of some kind of incomprehensible black material, in fact it was a black hoop. It resembled a watch only by the fact that it indicated the time on the front. It was impossible to remove this device, at least at first glance, they seemed to become almost a part of the body and did not move an inch.

I decided to postpone the answer and began to play with the watch, ignoring all the turmoil, screams and noise of the night.

After choosing an identify option, a message popped up.

For identify, it is recommended to take nano robots into the body on an ongoing basis. Will add the ability to use the device using brain signals. It will facilitate the fight against internal damage to the body. The operation is safe. Accept?

Yes/No.

Damn it, okay, let's look at the map.

Then I was disappointed, the hologram popped up only of my room and partly of the street outside. The rest was covered with the fog of war.

In the notebook, I could write accordingly, and I could project them in various forms. I made the letters really huge, they were projected onto almost the entire bathroom. I started to change their color and size.

It was also possible to record the environment and project certain elements of the recorded, changing the details. After playing around a bit, I figured out a way to record myself, and then I projected my own hologram into the recording next to me. Distinguishing the copy from the original outwardly was not at all easy.

It all looked like some kind of concept development for one of these multi-billion dollar corporations. I did not know how I became a user of the watch, but again, even if they wanted to kill me or use me as experimental object, I was honestly very flattered by such attention to my modest person.

The device was probably incredibly expensive, is there any point in distributing such for the sake of experiments? It is hard to say. In any case, I decided to take a chance. My low assessment of my own worth played a decisive role here.

To begin with, I went back to the identify section and agreed to implement nano robots. Surely even one of these nano robots was worth more than my own life. In addition, the fact that I had a choice at all convinced me even more that it was worth the risk.

Why give the subject this very choice? Unless this device was not intended for experimental subjects, but rather was just a high-tech auxiliary device. The question of how it got to me remained open, but this detail did not really bother me anymore.

I felt almost nothing, and soon I was already able to use the functions of the device on an instinctive level.

Now when I selected identify option, I could move the ghostly eye pupil over objects for basic information. True, it was more likely information that I already knew, consciously or subconsciously.

Unfortunately, to get more detailed information, I had to touch the object manually. Nevertheless, this ability was difficult to overestimate.

Looking back at the notebook, I tried to play around with the advanced features. After analyzing, grimacing and moving in various ways, the device allowed me to control my own projection remotely.

My own copy stood before me, I made a thought, and the copy began to squat, move its mouth, walk in a circle. Unfortunately, it could not reproduce sounds, just as copy could not perceive any information, in general, just a picture. But I will be able to reproduce sounds using a recording that will be superimposed on the projection.

I haven't been able to think of a way to view things with projection, using it as a camera. The range was also small. Still, it was pretty damn cool and could have come in handy.

It remains only to introduce myself these very vitamins, whatever they are. The environment is not the safest for this, but if not now then when?

I have long forgotten about my products from Amazon, if a messenger brings me the ordered katana and the rest, even in a nuclear war, I will really think that I have completely gone crazy.

I had a bite to eat and made myself comfortable on the brought blankets, after which I mentally gave the go-ahead for the introduction of the maximum dose of the drug.

Even after the introduction of this drug, I practically did not feel anything, all I had to do was relax and try to think about something else.

The sounds of chaos outside seemed to begin to recede somewhere far away, it seemed to me that I again heard explosions somewhere in the distance. The earthquake started again, although maybe it just seemed to me.

Gradually, my eyelids became heavier, it seemed to me that I had fallen into some kind of trance, I only remotely began to feel some unpleasant sensations, until I fell into a dream.

1