An hour before storm
5 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Twelve o clock. A hoards of spirits are running everywhere all around the „Skyscraper“- a tower known for its own 9 levels of GH- Glorious Hell, a place where only special spirits with knowledge of power can truly write its own name on the floor.  In order to enter to Skycraper, spirits first had to go through all the suffering they had to pay for the sake of their mistakes during their lifetime. Just few of them managed to survive in order to touch the very first stairs of Skycraper, but only 9 of them were able to write their own names on the floor. And just like that, now they are controlling one part of the  Hell, including final blessings, spiritual awakening,  and are now part of the UUC- Uperground and Underground Court, where they are making final judges on spirits that are reaching or crossing standarts that were written for billions of years. Those who ended up there can only dissapear forever or can be blessed for eternity, it all depends on power of a spirit or mistake they create while they were on the other side of the world. Those same spirits that managed to break the rules of the spiritual world are nowdays their formal rulers, Rulers of Life and Death, and are controling everything and anything, event the small bits and pieces of the living world. Of course in order to gain their true and mighty power what they need is not life essence like other lowborn spirits needs to have in order to raise their levels, but belief.  Every human separate two things: good and bad. It can be depended on religion, or their living experience . Person that does not belive in upper Gods or spirits, can still say separate whats good and whats bad. Therefore, those same spirits can live with their ultimate power for many years. Theory is that only spirit world can be broken once the world stops and everyone on Earth dies. But lets be real, just because we live on Earth , that does not mean there are not other planets and living beings with their wrecked thoughts and emotions, right? Therefore ,every billion years a festival is made here in Hell. Its all about reopening the Doors of Hell, a portal that leads any spirit being to human world. Power of lowborn controlled spirits cant do a single thing to a humans, they can only go back to their old memories to see how is the world going now that they are no longer there. Those with power of the floors can put karma on peoples back in order to gain their life essence and once, if they died, can be completely controlled by their rulers. That festival is celebrating the joy of living and dying and only on that day, Hell does not provide the torture, but because Skyscraper is never opened up for publicity, on that day, all kinds of spirits are gathering at the forum of the Hell where they are patiently waiting for their Gods, that can never see them on live. However its been billions and billions of years since they saw „The One“; the mightiest and the most powerfull being that has been crossing the paths of spirtual and human world for many of years. The arhitect of the Hell. One and only, their God. Not once lowborn spirits saw his presence but theory said that hes presence was already enough poisonus that spirits are praying not to see him ever again. Some of them are even trying to kill themselves since they cant bear to witness his powers that are controling this madhouse for so many years. However, today they got an information that IT might go down from the Skyscraper and now all Hell is going completely crazy. Preparations were made for thousands of years but no one is enough sure that everything will go smoothly, not now that they know that IT will be there. Manu, as an worker that paid for his crimes, received a special stone that can give him a power to go to another side of the world, a human one, but he refused to go since he can no longer find a true peace there. However, he got assigned to work on this festival and he took it very seiroulsy. Finally hes not that old spirit and yet he will meet the mightiest one face to face so everything has to be perfect. From beggining up till end, from highly rich golden decorations that were made from  melted golden mule that has been kept just for this occasion, to sacrificed spirits that are ready to be eaten by the presence of the Court. Spirits all around the world from each past and present are gathering and offering their precious and most valuable things that they brought from the human world once they were burried with such things. From Egyptians and their amulets, to China and their necklaces and rings- Every spirit is trying to fit in for the highly leveled up spirits in order to gain their trust and work for them.  There was no place for mistakes. If one single thing went wrong, Manu will take a punishment that will only lead him to death. Every ally, balcon or venue is slowly turning up to me the most glamorous place, full of jewleries, gold, silver and crystals, basically everything that glowes and shines, not because of their value, but because they are trying to light the Hell, that is swamped by night every day for millions of years. Soon, whole Hell will become a starlight festival, for the reopening of Doors of Hell, Skyscraper spirits appearance and finally, God of Hell is coming. A falling angel.

 

To be continued...

1