Forest Training Camp, Part 2
33 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Henshin!"

Ochaco then placed the device on where the belt buckle should be.

"COMPLETE."

A red glowing line then makes an outline that resembles Uravity's costume, and the rest of the costume materializes, with a yellow visor, and a translucent mouthguard. The headgear also had a pair of antennas.

Ochako as Faiz/555

"What on earth is that!?"

"I... I'll explain later, Tsu!"

Ochaco then see Toga rushing towards her with her knife in hand. Quickly, Ochaco grabbed Toga's wrist that is holding the knife, and brought her down to the ground using the GMA that she had learned from her workplace training.

Afterwards, Ochaco backflipped once, before pulling out the device from the belt, and pressed 1-0-3. Toga got up, and dashed at her again.

"SINGLE MODE."

And in point blank, Ochaco bent the top side of the flip phone 90 degrees towards Toga, and the mini antenna on it shoots off a beam of light that repelled her.

"Alright, now let's see what this does." Ochaco then pressed 1-0-6, and the start button.

"BURST MODE"

And the mini antenna shoots off 3 beams, which were all concentrated. Toga managed to slash them off, and screamed in pain as she stood back up.

In response, Ochaco took out the digital camera like device on the left side of the belt, and bent the handle underneath it, forming a knuckle duster. She took off the casing of the flip phone, and attached it over to the knuckle duster.

"READY"

Then Ochaco opened the flip phone without putting it off the belt, and pressed the start button.

"EXCEED CHARGE"

The knuckle duster then made some long beeping sounds, as Ochaco prepared to run towards Toga with it. Tsuyu just see her running pass her, and towards Toga who tried to strike again. This time, Ochaco ducked down, and struck the knuckle duster onto Toga's stomach, knocking the gravity out of her.

Φ

A symbol of that shape, which is diagonal shaped instead of the original then came out from Toga's back, before she is sent flying back.

"You got me... But at least I got your blood before!" Toga shouted, as she limped over to a portal that Kurogiri conjured just in time.

"Ochaco... That was just amazing!"

"I... I thought so as well, I should thank Hatsume later on. Tsu, you head on back to the others, I have someone to save." Ochaco ordered as her antenna detected someone in distress, and it is Deku.

Meanwhile, Tokoyami is in his dark shadow form fighting a villain, as well as Bakugo who is fighting another. But what they didn't realize is that they are getting trapped by Mr. compress, some villain who acts like a magician.

As for Deku, Toga had caught him transforming and upon seeing him injured but yet still wanted to transform astounded her. The card book then opens, and a card flew out. It has Toga's portrait.

"Why is a Quirk Control Card showing a villain as it's power source...!?"

"Call me Toga, Izu-Kun~!" She shouted as she pounced the off-guard Deku to the ground, pinning him.

Toga then attempted to stab him, but stopped upon the final inch.

"Hmm...? This is...?"

"Toga! We're retreating!" Shouted a random villain from nearby.

Toga made a confused face, before standing up and walking off to the portal.

The villains tried to retreat using the Warp Gate made by Kurogiri, and Mr. Compress caught the balls that imprisoned the two boys, but was interrupted by Aoyama Yuuga's navel laser.

"What!?"

"Don't forget about this as well!" A voice shouted from the side, as Mr Compress spitted out the trapped duo.

"EXCEED CHARGE"

A laser beam shoots out from the pointer like device, which is hooked to the armor of Ochaco's left leg. It then spreads open, forming a red laser drill which hits the magician villain. Upon touch, the drill stuck itself onto his body, with him screaming as Ochaco then launched a flying kick which went through the drill, and went back out through the back of the portal.

Φ

The magician's body then turned into sand slowly, as he sees the compressed duo being returned into normal. Tokoyami is free, but a hand caught the one where Bakugo is trapped in.

"What!?"

"I am sorry..."

It was Dabi, the one with the scorched lips and bloodshot eyes whose quirk is to make blue flames. Todoroki failed to rescue Bakugo, and Deku ran over to get him back, but it's too late. The portal closes, just as Mr. Compress' body then turned into sand entirely, leaving behind the red diagonal Φ symbol.

Deku screamed out "KACHHAN!!!!" As he then beat the ground below him.

- To Be Continued

0