Hideout Raid, Part 1
22 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Izuku was brought to the hospital to recover from using his One for All without his costume. Ochaco and the other girls of 1-A surrounded his hospital bed.

Outside were the girls of 1-B staring at the boy on the bed, surrounded by multiple girls who are smitten by him.

"Why is a boy like him this popular with the girls?" A red haired girl asked.

"I heard he saves people, no matter the situation." This time, a mushroom girl replied.

"If it sure does, then he did God's will. Saving others, no matter the risk. He's like the Holy Messiah..." A girl with green vine like hair continued.

Amongst them, a black haired girl who just stared silently, admiring the boy.

"Yui, don't tell me you as well..." The redhead said, noticing Yui's staring.

"What...? I was just looking... At his wounds."

"There are no more wounds, God Bless him. Didn't you hear that earlier?"

This caused Yui to look away.

"I can't stay here. I need to find Kacchan--"

"You can't, Deku-Kun!" Uraraka shouted, restraining Izuku.

"It's suicide, Midoriya!" Momo warned.

"If you go, then our... I mean your future will be lost!" Mina shouted, stuttering in the middle of her words.

This caused the other girls, including the 1-B girls outside glaring daggers at the pinkette.

"What? I mean it, his future would be at risk!"

The others sighed in relief as Izuku finally calms down from the restrains. He then fell asleep again, out of exhaustion.

Many days later, at night Kirishima told Izuku that Momo has changed her mind, and decided to join in saving Bakugo, and that Shouto is joining as well. But later they were stopped by Tenya who punched Izuku in the face for insisting to go, and fearing that the latter would repeat the same mistake at Hosu, being taken away.

But Izuku being Izuku, he kept on going. As the group went on train they didn't notice a silver haired teen girl following them from behind.

Their destination is Yokohama. They would execute the raid covertly. Kirishima had brought a pair of night vision goggles he bought online just in case.

Meanwhile Bakugo is tied up at the main hideout, being coerced into joining the villains. Remembering Best Jeanist, he rejected their offer by delivering an explosive punch at Tomura.

Elsewhere, on another hideout the group finds a dark room. Kirishima puts on the goggles and yelped in surprise.

Inside the place are tubes that contain more Nomu, but what caught their attention is the figure armed with a gun standing in front of them.

"Izumi!"

"Ara? Izuku, Iida-Chan! what a coincidence for you to be here!"

"Midoriya, who's she?" Momo asked.

"She's the person who effortlessly beat me and Bakugo a while ago. She steals people's quirks, and is able to summon them using cards." Iida replied.

"But we don't know if she's our enemy or not this time. What's your purpose here, Izumi?"

The girl who is a female replica of Izuku chuckled.

"If I drain them of their abilities, then they are not of use anymore right~? Onee-Chan is just doing this city a favor by cutting off the loose ends like these Nomu. However! I advise that you should not interfere with me~ After all, wasn't your purpose here in the city is for Katsu-Chi?"

The group shook, before Izumi inserted a card.

"ATTACK CARD - INVISIBLE"

"I'll see you another time, bye bye~" She then pulled the trigger, and vanishes from sight.

It was then when they heard explosions and crashes not too far, and they headed that way. They still didn't notice the girl stalking them, as a butterfly flew to her hand, and she slid it on her belt buckle.

"HENSHIN"

Back at the main hideout, a knock is heard on the door, claiming to be the pizza delivery boy until suddenly from the opposite wall All Might appears.

This shocked the villains, and Tomura is about to order Kurogiri to warp everyone out, not before a huge gust of wind just knocked the whole interior out cold.

All Might himself is surprised.

"Woods, it's you isn't it?"

"No! My wood is not that fast!"

But Bakugo saw a glimpse of the figure for a split second. The figure wore a sleek black jumpsuit underneath plates of armor painted red. The figure also wears an odd belt.

"Who is--"

The figure nodded at Bakugo, before they whizzed away.

"Why aren't the Nomu responding...?" A mysterious figure asked, before he lied his eyes onto one of the Wild, Wild Pussycats member Ragdoll.

He plans to find the missing Nomu, and he had just the quirk to gain it. He approached Ragdoll, until a gust of wind sends him flying backwards.

"This speed... Overclock. But I thought I..."

Ragdoll noticed that her binds are off, and ran off. The figure tries to go after her, but another gust of wind hits him and sending him to the ground.

"Why didn't I take her quirk at the begining, again...?"

Back at the main HQ, Toga unbounded herself using the small knife she had snuck on her wrists to cut off the binds that were created by Kamui Woods after they were beaten by the gust of wind.

Toga also wondered, what kind of attack was that but shrugged it off, as she cut off her restraints, when nobody is looking and quickly freed the others. Kurogiri then warped them away, when the heroes noticed they shouted in dismay. The whole league is gone.

Elsewhere, at the warehouse where the Nomu are stored they warped out only to be shocked by the dried, mummified forms of what once were the Nomu.

"Ah, you're all here it seems~ Thanks for saving Onee-Chan the problem to find you."

Toga shivered.

The figure showed herself, holding a dozen of cards. "They were strong enough, so I sealed them into being my own puppets."

"No way..." Kurogiri said.

"Now, let this Onee-Chan ease her boredom by facing you..."

"TRANSFORM CARD..."

"Henshin."

"QUIRK SNIPER"

The girl pulls the trigger and she transformed into her costume.

The villains, which include Tomura, Magne, Spinner, Mustard, Twice, Dabi, and Kurogiri were on alert and readied their attacks as Toga stepped back, her body trembling at the sight of the girl in front of her.

"Izumi..."

This will be a fight to the death between a mysterious vigilante and the majority of the League of Villains. A 7-on-1.

- To Be Continued

A/N Guess who is the silver haired girl who "helped" the heroes and prevented AFO from stealing Ragdoll's quirk!

1