EX Chapter – Toga’s Flashback
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a while ago, just before she joined the league.

Himiko Toga stood up, after draining the blood off a police officer that struck her fancy.

She licked some of the dripping blood, savoring it's taste until a voice is heard from behind.

"Let Onee-Chan tell you this..."

Toga turns around to see a girl with long dark green hair, wearing the uniform of U.A High School approaching her.

"There is no disease worse than boredom. And only two things can cure it: Theft... and battle."

The girl then pulls out her gun, and pulled the trigger after pointing it towards her. Toga dodged, and tries to stab her with the knife only for the girl to sidestep the attack and pimp slap Toga across her face, making her fall to the ground from the force.

It stung like how a wasp would do to someone if provoked. Enraged, Toga quickly crawled over to the dead police officer, took his handgun and pulls the trigger on the girl, before throwing her knife at her.

However the girl caught all the bullets easily with her left hand as if they're just toys, and dropped them to the ground. As for the knife, she hit it with her gun, making it flip on the air once, and she used her left hand to catch it and dashed towards Toga, disarming her handgun with the knife as the bullets reached the ground, the sound of the bullets clattering can be heard across the alleyway when the girl strikes the knife down.

Toga only felt a little pain, as the girl only made a little scratch on her cheek.

The girl sighed.

"I always win my battles.... At this rate this Onee-Chan's gonna die of boredom~"

She took the knife away from Toga's skin, took off her tie and unbuttoned some of her shirt's buttons revealing her cleavage, before pointing the knife towards her own bare chest.

"Now, just watch this."

The girl took a deep breath, as she then thrusted the knife over to her own chest, at the spot just above her breasts.

The girl's blood sprays out like a fountain, staining Toga's face with it.

"What on..." Toga tried to taste the blood, only to find out that it has no taste.

She continue to stroke the knife across her chest making a deep wound that would normally take a while to heal.

"How's this? This wound over my heart shall now be this Onee-Chan's weak spot! You might stand a chance..."

She then crouched down, so she can grab Toga by her neck, and pulled her towards herself.

"...If you aim for it~!"

She stood up, threw the knife to the ground, and took a deep breath before shouting "INTERESTING! This is starting to sound fun!"

She shouted out those words as her eyes widen into that of a psychopath's, before taking another deep breath.

"Now... FIGHT ME! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

The laughter she had produced sends chills down Toga's spine as she scrambled backwards slowly.

"Onee-Chan thought you like the sight of blood...? If so, then FIGHT ME!"

She laughed again, and this time Toga swears that she can feel her tears dropping out of her eyes as she continued to scramble backwards, hitting a wall. The girl continued to approach the fear struck Toga, with an inhuman grin spread across her face.

'Why... How could she make me feel such fear?'

-------------------

"Toga! You're spacing out!" Twice shouted, snapping Toga out of her trance.

'But I have these guys now... Maybe we have a chance against her... Perhaps.'

Toga thought as she noticed that the girl, Izumi's chest wound has already healed (but still has the mark) before she transformed.

- To Be Continued

0