Hideout Raid, Part 2
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The masked figure which was once Izumi approaches the Villains slowly before speeding up.

Spinner used a blade that he made for emergencies which resembled a small machete and strikes first.

However Izumi just slapped him out of the way as if he is a worthless garbage in human society, sending him flying over to one of the Nomu tanks.

Magne prepared herself, and tries to magnetize twice who is next to her, and Izumi. This results in Twice screeching like a girl when he was launched forcibly towards Izumi. However she doesn't show any effects of being magnetized.

And instead, Twice was met with a boot to the face, and Izumi pulls out a card before inserting it into the driver in her gun barrel.

"ATTACK CARD - ERASURE"

She pointed the gun at Magne, and pulls the trigger, causing her to cancel her quirk forcibly.

"ATTACK CARD - BLAST"

"A little special service~" Izumi said, aiming the gun to the ceiling.

A large bullet then fires out of the gun, before exploding and multiplying into a rain of bullets which pours down onto the villains in front of her.

Magne was hit by a couple of them, causing a few bullet holes to wound her body. She knelt down in pain, as Dabi, Tomura and Kurogiri appears from a warp Gate just above Izumi, trying to plunge down onto her.

The three tries a combination attack with Kurogiri's raw power, Tomura's disintegrating quirk and Dabi's blue flames.

However, Izumi noticed them and inserted another card.

"FINAL ATTACK CARD - Q-Q-QUIRK SNIPER"

She pointed her gun upwards, as multiple rows of circling holographic cards appear. Upon the pull of the trigger, a huge blast went through it, hitting the three of them sending them flying back to the ceiling, knocking the air out of them before they fall back down to the floor.

Toga shakily dashed forward and thrusted her knife towards the off-guard Izumi, particularly at her chest.

'If I at least stab it, then it's over-"

Izumi's transformation undoes itself, before she turned her gaze over at Toga, causing her to weaken her grip on her knife, and Izumi caught her wrist.

"How naive~ Onee-Chan's disappointed!"

She twisted Toga's arm, before pulling her over and chokeslamming her down to the ground. Toga could hear something crack inside her body, as she coughed out blood. The vials on her back shatter from the deep impact. Toga slowly closed her eyes as her consciousness leaves her.

Now that only leaves Mustard, who tried to unleash his gas quirk, but Izumi shot his mask's filters causing him to choke.

"Now, leave."

The villains shook when they heard that. Izumi just simply spared them?

"Onee-Chan shall face you again, when you're all stronger than now. Perhaps, maybe her boredom can be sated by then~"

"ATTACK CARD - INVISIBLE"

"Bye bye~!" Izumi blew a kiss to them, before vanishing.

Back at the main hideout which is now ruined, All for One is facing All Might. AFO proves to be a formidable foe, being able to go toe-to-toe on All Might.

"Now, Young Midoriya!" All Might shouted as Deku appears behind AFO, a row of holographic cards blinding the latter's vision.

And with the flying kick imbued with OFA, AFO was sent flying to a wall next to All Might. But he is still moving.

Deciding to end it all, All Might released all of his strength onto AFO, using his final Attack: UNITED STATES OF SMAAAASSSHHHH!!!!!!

This caused AFO to be beaten down. All Might exhausted himself, returning into his deflated self. The whole world now sees his true form, as he then pointed at Deku.

"You're next."

The broadcast was watched by the whole world. They thought it was a warning for the villains, only few who are from U.A knew that All Might is pointing at Deku. The next symbol of peace, the Quirk Ruler.

One night after the raid, All Might scolded Izuku for being reckless and he told his disciple the reason why he decided to choose Izuku as his successor into being the symbol of peace.

Izuku took his words to heart, and he swore. He would protect everyone, with his quirks inside his card book and his own OFA Shoot Style.

Because of All Might retiring after the raid, the students of U.A had to move away from their homes, to the safety of the U.A dorms at Heights Alliance, to reduce the risk of villains harming their homes and families.

The girls, of course would visit Izuku often. They worried for him and his safety, and the boys doubted over All Might's decision back then. The girls on the other hand supported him any way they can.

- To Be Continued

0