Hado Nejire
42 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the provisional license exam, Deku and Bakugo had a little duel on the training grounds, however Deku proves to be beyond his level as Bakugo couldn't land a single hit to the new Symbol of Peace.

Unbeknownst to the two of them, a blue haired girl was watching the entire thing, grinning as she recorded the fight. However she is curious about Deku, as he does not use his quirk rather than his own physical prowess.

Because of the duo's duel, they were put on House Arrest as punishment. One morning, they were both cleaning their dorms, and Izuku had to take out the trash. On his way to the bin, he was encountered by a face that is phasing itself through a wall.

It belongs to a blonde haired guy, with cartoon-ish looks on his face. The guy couldn't believe that a person like Izuku would be the problem child that Aizawa always talked about.

Feeling awkward and surprised, Izuku quickly did his task and headed back to the dorms as the face continued to stay on watch.

Days later, the same guy walked into his classroom alongside two others. One of them a socially distanced boy with black hair, the other a curious and bubbly girl with blue hair and eyes.

They introduced themselves as the Big Three of the UA High School. The blonde cartoon boy is Mirio Togata, the social distancing one is Tamaki Amajiki (whom Deku once mistaken for a ripoff Sasuke Uchiha), and the bubbly girl is Nejire Hado, who turns out to be the school's idol unbeknownst to Izuku.

Aizawa said that today's training would be with them at the gym. Hearing that, Nejire took a glance at the emerald haired boy and gave a wink which he noticed.

The card book pulsates in his schoolbag, and he noticed that the quirk conquer card for Nejire is glowing.

"Ah, not again..."

At the gym, Izuku and the others had to face Mirio in a mock battle. Izuku is curious about what his quirk is, and is ready to fight first. He positioned the card reader on his waist, and it fastens itself, before he took a card from the book.

"Henshin!"

"TRANSFORM CARD - DEKU"

And Deku appears, in place of Izuku. Mirio made a small whistle of appreciation, looking at his boldness transforming in front of the others.

The people who didn't know that Izuku is the masked hero then widened their eyes. Why couldn't he told them?

Deku rushed forward to land a punch, not until Mirio's gym uniform slips itself to the ground leaving him naked. This stuns Jirou the most, as Mirio quickly pulled the uniform back up just as Izuku is about to land a hit.

However his fist didn't make contact with his body.

"I see... So that's how it is."

Mirio then warped to the back of the other students, beating them one by one without any effort. Ochako is in her gym uniform as well, as she is not allowed to use the instant costume unless it's an emergency.

Deku made a small nod as he sees Mirio wasting the others. Tamaki just plants his face onto a wall, as he didn't want to watch the slaughter of a mock battle. As for Nejire she is paying attention to Deku's fighting.

"ATTACK CARD - DETROIT SMASH"

Deku readied his fist as he ran at Mirio who is about to turn around and dash for him.

"ATTACK CARD - BLAST"

Using his left gauntlet to shoot out projectiles, Mirio let them phase through him, as his hand is about to grasp Izuku by the chest.

And in the final second, Deku jumped and landed a downward punch, causing the gym floor to be ruined into a crater by Mirio's weight and the power of Deku's punch.

"I call this, the flying Detroit smash, level 2"

Mirio widened his eyes as he couldn't believe what just happened.

"Impressive. You used the bullets from your left gauntlet as bait... Then smash me down just as I was about to grab you..."

"If you study your opponent, then it's over."

Mirio gave a chuckle, proud of Izuku's prowess.

Tamaki himself gave a priceless expression as he heard the crater making impact. He couldn't believe that Mirio, the person that he couldn't even beat, got grounded in an instant.

"What are you waiting for Tamakiii? Try to land a blow on him this time!"

"I... I forgot! I have an appointment with the principal!"

And with that, Tamaki ran off leaving Nejire behind.

"Since you're using a costume... Let me as well use mine~!" Nejire said as a belt materializes around her waist.

Deku raised a brow as Nejire then pulled out a card with the face of a dragon on it.

"Henshin!"

She then slid the card into the buckle, and then three silhouettes spin around before fusing with her and causing a bright light to shine across the gym.

Aizawa spat out his coffee after witnessing while everyone else, even the downed Mirio looked at awe.

"Oh, God... Can there not be another problem child!?" Aizawa asked himself as he glanced at Nejire's belt.

This is the first time he sees it, but whenever he sees some student popping up with some flashy belt that gives them instant costumes, he called them problem children, as the powers they wield often caused damage to the school property. And guess what? He was the one that got blamed for not watching over them.

The costume of Nejire is a combination of blue, cream and white, forming wavy patterns. She also dons a silver masque, the ones like the Fire Keeper from Dark Souls III wears. A couple of her hair twisted upwards. Her costume also included a huge gauntlet on the right arm, and a smaller one on the left which resembles a dragon's head. There are also a pair of black colored pauldrons that shields her shoulders.

"Let's go!"

Nejire dashed towards Deku, casting her right hand towards him, before firing a yellow colored spiral wave of light at him, which he dodged.

The both of them then got into a hand-to-hand combat where they find themselves evenly matched.

"What's your name? What's your quirk? Why can you transform as well? Is your quirk cool? Does it have it's drawbacks?" Nejire asked him, rapidly.

"Just a Passing Through Hero, Just a stockpiling quirk, With this belt and cards I can transform, I can say it's cool, and it has it drawbacks if I execute them outside of this costume, which means breaking my bones."

"Look at them having a muttering contest!"

"Tell me about it..."

Said Tsuyu and Shoji who are still lying on the ground after Mirio wasted them.

The both of them then traded blows, their fists hitting each other knocking the both of them backwards.

Nejire then dispensed a card from the belt buckle, and inserted it into the left gauntlet which is shaped like a dragon.

"SWORD CARD"

And then a curved broadsword appears, which Nejire twirls around showing off her expertise.

"FORM CARD - CREATI, SWORD"

Using Momo's quirk, Deku conjured another broadsword, and the both of them ended up in a swordfight. At one point Nejire managed to stun Deku by blasting another spiral wave at him, and after he dodged, he failed to react to the striking blade that Nejire swung down.

Deku was knocked back after sparks of light were made from the slash.

"FINAL CARD"

Nejire had inserted another card into the gauntlet. Shortly after an ethereal dragon which resembled the Pro Hero Ryukyu's Dragon form flies up behind her, as Nejire floats up a few feet above the ground.

Aizawa blew his whistle, signalling the both of them to stop in order to minimize the damage. Nejire sighed in disappointment, but since she doesn't want to destroy the gym as well, she had to stop. She took off the dragon card off the buckle, and she transformed back into her gym uniform.

Deku transformed back into Izuku, as he sat down in exhaustion. For the first time, he had difficulties fighting someone even in his instant costume.

And worse, against a girl.

Nejire walked over to Izuku, and gave him a hand.

"Nejire Senpai..."

"Got you, Kouhai."

Izuku took her hand, and she pulled him up to his feet.

"Oh, and before I go..."

Nejire gave a quick peck on Izuku's right cheek before giving him a warm smile, helped Mirio up to his feet and leaving. Izuku remained there with a flushed face, being glared at by Mineta and Kaminari who slowly got up and cracked their knuckles.

Surely, if he has a harem, can he manage to keep them happy? Izuku gave a sigh as Kaminari and Mineta readied themselves to beat the fatigued Izuku down.

- To Be Continued

A/N And so, Nejire is the Ryuki of this fanfic! What do you readers and fellow authors think?

0