Izumi Invades, Part 1
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mirio recovered from Deku's attack, and is now watching as the students of UA roam around the halls, minding their own business. He enjoyed this peaceful scenery, and he walked off happily until he sees a scarred face peeking from behind a corner.

The figure held an index finger onto his right eye, and pulled the skin under it down as he stuck out his tongue, mocking Mirio.

Mirio knew that this is a member of the League of Villains, because of the Intel he received after the Forest Training incident. The man named Dabi.

"Hmm? Isn't that the Mirio guy everyone's talking about?" Bakugo asked as he passed by.

Mirio chased Dabi off, phasing through multiple walls until he finds himself in an area shrouded with tall trees.

"Where is he...!?"

"Yahoo~ Big ol' Lemillion-Chan~"

From behind a tree, comes out Dabi and a girl with emerald hair, wearing the UA High School uniform. However Mirio never saw her before.

"Who are you?!"

Bakugo managed to reach the area, and instantly went into a defensive stance upon seeing the girl.

"Izumi! Stay away from her!" Bakugo shouted, shielding Mirio behind him.

"What is this... Bakugo-Kun, who is this girl?"

"This girl is the one who nearly stole Endeavor's quirk away, and broke my arm once!"

"Oh~? Onee-Chan is glad you remembered her, Katsu-Chi! Well... Unlike dozens of other students in the school right now."

"What are you talking about, damn whore!?"

"I planted bombs all over the school building~ As long as Lemillion-Chan doesn't act like an obedient boy, and hand over his quirk, the clock's ticking~!"

"What...!? Deku!" Bakugo took out his phone and called Izuku.

At Izuku's location, which is the classroom, he just found one of the bombs beeping underneath Uraraka's seat. Every single student inside the classroom begins to panic as they knew that there are more bombs around. He answered Bakugo's phone call, and listened to their conversation.

"I am sure my Deku knows that he would save everyone inside, so please be a nice boy hand over your quirk to Onee-Chan!"

Mirio pushed Bakugo away gently, who looked at him with concern.

"Don't hand it over, Senpai."

Hearing that, as if the phone is being on loudspeaker, Izumi gave a giggle.

"You built your strength and prowess through experience, right? We shall not let it go to waste, even if lives are at stake."

"Midoriya Izuku!" Mirio said with a grin.

"Kacchan! Hold her off for a moment, will you?"

"Alright! Give that back!" Bakugo then pocketed his phone back, and readied himself.

Mirio cracked his knuckles, being ready as well.

Meanwhile, with the help of Jirou's earphone jacks, the students were able to detect the bombs more easier. And at one point at the teacher's office Tokoyami sees Aizawa about to eat his meal from a bento, which is presumably from Ms. Joke.

Tokoyami takes the bento box away, as Aizawa looked at him with confusion.

"What's the meaning of--"

"Hold on for a moment, Sensei." Tokoyami said sternly, as he opened the bento.

Inside is an omelette and some rice, and a C4 explosive. He took it out, and left the office.

Back at Bakugo and Mirio, they are struggling against Dabi, who is evenly matched against their combined efforts.

The clone Dabi then taunted Bakugo by sticking out his tongue.

"Alright, how about if you taste this!?"

Bakugo then fired a volley of explosions from his hands, some of them missed Dabi, but that was just to distract him long enough for Mirio to use his quirk to warp behind Dabi, and deliver a powerful right hook, sending Dabi flying towards a tree. Dabi then turned into a card, and flew to Izumi's hand.

"You're tougher than before, Katsu-Chi! However, Onee-Chan's afraid this is too long~"

Izumi pulls the trigger of her gun.

"QUIRK SNIPER"

She transformed into her costume, before whizzing pass Bakugo a couple of times, sending him falling to the ground afterwards.

"Bakugo-Kun!"

Mirio tries to run towards Bakugo to aid him, but Izumi snapped her fingers, and a couple of explosions erupted from the ground, stunning Mirio.

"ATTACK CARD - QUIRK SNIPER"

"Now Onee-Chan shall take your quirk away~!"

She pulls the trigger, and Mirio can feel his strength being sucked away, as be screamed in agony from so.

"Mirio...! Ah, right!"

Bakugo then fired another explosion, which stunned Izumi. A flashbang like explosion which caused her to recoil from the sudden flash.

"Tch!" Izumi clicked her tongue, before she felt multiple projectiles hitting her back.

All of them looked at the shooter, it's Izuku, accompanied by Ochako and Nejire.

"Good job, Kacchan!"

"Deku...! What took you so long!?"

"Ara? Don't tell me you took off all those bombs, Deku?"

"Never underestimate the power of this generation's quirks!"

As it turns out, after the bombs were collected and put into a pile, Shouto used his ice to freeze them, so that they wouldn't explode.

"We kind off froze the timer, so there's no boom boom going to happen anytime!" Nejire exclaimed cheerfully.

"Oh~"

"Wait! You got all the bombs!?" Mirio asked.

"Yes. It was thanks to Jirou Kyoka's quirk we can find them."

"Now that's a worthy Kouhai!"

"Come on now, let's get you out!"

Bakugo helped Mirio up to his feet, and escorted him away from Izumi.

"Izumi! I guess you are our foe this time, and we shall take you down for it." Deku declared.

"Take me down~? I don't think so!"

"No. We ARE taking you down."

A voice called out from behind one of the trees. The loud sound of a shoe spur can be heard scratching the ground.

The figure stood up, revealing herself to be a blond girl with yellow eyes, and a wide grin.

"You are...!?" Ochako widened her eyes.

"Toga Himiko." Deku said, recognizing the crazy blonde from a mile away.

"Aren't you a villain? Where's the rest of your league? Why are you helping us?" Nejire asked.

"I have no more league." Toga then chuckled, as a bat shaped device flew over to her hand.

Toga then motioned the device, which has fang shaped spikes on it, to plunge them into her left wrist.

"BITE!"

A few markings then carved themselves around Toga's neck and face.

"Henshin!"

- To Be Continued

0