Izumi Invades, Part 2
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"BITE!"

A few markings carved themselves around Toga's neck and face.

"Henshin!"

Toga then puts the device onto the buckle, as pieces of shattered glass then spreads from the device, giving her a dark scarf with a pair of black fang like curves, an iron pauldron on her left shoulder, a reinforced greave bound by chains on her right leg, while the other is bare, only covered with black stockings except for the knee which had an iron pad.

"She can transform as well!?" Ochako exclaimed.

Izumi just made a small giggle, as Toga walked over to the Quirk Sniper standing smugly.

The both of them engaged in a fist fight, although the fear of Izumi still lingered in Toga's mind. No matter how hard she tries, she is never able to hit Izumi in the chest, which is wounded by herself many months ago just to make a weak spot.

Toga launches a punch, which was caught by Izumi, who then judo flipped her to the back. Toga landed on her feet, and took out a blue vial from her belt before attaching it to the top of the belt buckle.

"WOLF SABER!"

Her costume then changed. Her iron left pauldron turned into a blue leather one, and the red armor on her torso turned into blue. The bat wing shaped hair accessories also turned into blue in color.

The capsule unattached itself from the buckle, before enlarging itself to form a curved blade.

Toga then swings the blade on Izumi, who just deflected the attacks using her bare right hand, but it wasn't until she was kicked by Toga, which stuns her, and slashed multiple times on the right shoulder.

Toga then took another vial, this one is green in color, and attached it onto the top of the belt buckle.

"BASS MAGNUM!"

This time, the pauldron and chest piece turned green in color, alongside the hair accessories.

The blade shrunk down, and morphed into a small flintlock shaped handgun with a wide barrel.

Toga pulls the trigger rapidly as she ran towards Izumi, which caused the handgun to fire multiple balls of water bullets. However, Izumi effortlessly caught all of them in her grasp, as Toga then pulled out a final vial and attached it onto the buckle.

"DOG HAMMER!"

now the armor pieces and hair accessories turn into purple in color, and the gun enlarged itself again, this time forming a huge hammer, with the head of the hammer shaped like a fist. Toga swings it down at Izumi, who caught the shaft just before the head of the hammer hits her.

"You are still too weak, Toga-Chan~"

Izumi said, before she yanked the hammer over, causing Toga to be sent flying towards a tree which then fell due to the impact with the hammer's head.

Toga's armor then went back into red in color, her pauldron returned into being an iron one, and her hair accessories returned into yellow in color.

This leaves the remaining three students of UA to face Izumi. Deku is already transformed, so he just pulled out an attack card.

"Henshin!" Nejire shouted, card in hand.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* "STANDING BY"

"Henshin!"

Nejire slid the card into the buckle, and then three silhouettes spin around before fusing with her, transforming her into her instant costume.

As for Ochako, she puts the transformation gear onto the buckle.

"COMPLETE" The AI said, as Ochako's instant costume materializes over her body.

The three of them begins to gang on Izumi, hand-to-hand. At first, Izumi fired her gun at Nejire's leg, making her trip but not until Ochako pounced her, beginning to give a flurry of punches which Izumi parried easily before kicking the brunette off.

"ATTACK CARD - BLAST"

Hearing that from Deku's card reader, Izumi quickly used her own card as well.

"ATTACK CARD - BLAST"

The both of them fired bullets. Deku from his gauntlets and Izumi from her gun. The bullets collided against each other causing none of them to hit their targets.

Deku then jumped forward and tackled Izumi to the ground, before beginning to beat her down until Izumi turned the both of them over to beat him down in return.

However Deku then kicked her body off from him, and shouted "Now, both of you!"

"FINAL CARD"

"EXCEED CHARGE"

Ryukyu's ethereal form flies behind Nejire, as she floats up while Ochako readies herself to make a jump.

Izumi stood up, and looked at the duo readying themselves to launch their kicks.

Nejire started first, as the dragon behind her fires a shockwave, which launches her from her position towards Izumi in the speed of a bullet.

Ochako jumped, and flipped once as the pointer on her right leg armor shoots out a laser beam that sticks onto Izumi's body and widening into a cone drill. Afterwards, Ochako felt herself being pulled towards the cone to execute the kick.

Izumi sighed.

"Are these all? Boring, so boring..."

Ochako and Nejire's kicks landed onto the both of Izumi's hands which caught them, stopping their attacks. The laser cone disappears due to the failure.

She then threw the both of them away towards a tree, before pulling a card.

"It looks like we will have to meet another day~ Onee-Chan will leave you a special gift, enjoy!"

"SUMMON CARD - MIRROR NEJIRE"

She pulled the trigger, and a clone of Nejire in her instant costume, which is all black in color in contrast to her blue-cream-white.

The mirror Nejire made a small hiss as she approached the real one, murder in her mind.

Ochako tried to block her way to Nejire, but was effortlessly slapped away.

Deku looked at Toga, who is about to wake up from the attack just now.

"QUIRK CONQUER CARD - V-V-VAMPIRE"

"Toga, this might tickle a little."

Toga made a confused face as she stood up, until Deku made her back facing him. And with a slap to the back, Toga turns into a ball of light which goes inside Deku's body.

Then a plethora of cards flew out from the card book. Seeing that Ochako was expelled from her costume, he decided to borrow it for a moment.

"TRANSFORM CARD - PHI'S GRAVITY"

And Deku's body glowed before reappearing as a complete double of Ochako in her instant costume.

Ochako looked at awe, at her double which was once Deku.

It took a little time for him to adjust to his new body, before he flicks his right wrist and ran towards the Mirror Nejire, kicking her away from the real one.

"ATTACK CARD - PHI'S POINTER"

Deku then took his card book, which then extends to form a lightsaber-like sword. He and the Mirror Nejire then engaged in a sword fight, in which both are evenly matched.

"FINAL ATTACK CARD - U-U-URAVITY"

The lightsaber then glowed a little brighter before Deku struck the ground beneath him with it. Then a surge of red energy coursed itself underneath, towards Mirror Nejire's feet, before trapping her in a no-gravity like state. Deku then ran towards her and slashed her multiple times.

Φ

The Mirror Nejire then fell down, shaking before hitting the ground once our of pure rage. She made a low growl before standing back up, and pulled a card from the buckle, and inserted it into the dragon gauntlet on her left arm.

"FINAL CARD"

With this, Deku quickly returned into being Deku, and expelled Toga from his body, since he already conquered her quirk.

"Nejire-Senpai, this might tickle a little."

And after a slap to the back, Nejire turned into a ball of light as well, and after going inside Deku's body, few more cards appear.

"Nejire-Senpai, if you can hear me use my body's strength in place of your fatigued one."

"TRANSFORM CARD - KISHI NEJIRE"

3 silhouettes spin around and fused themselves on Deku's body, and after a bright light blinded everyone's vision for a second, he appears as Nejire in her instant costume.

"Alright, Izuku... Let me do the honor!"

"FINAL ATTACK CARD - N-N-NEJIRE"

An ethereal Ryukyu then flew behind Deku, as the Mirror Nejire did the same. The only difference is that their colors are different, the real Nejire's Ryukyu is blue in color while the Mirror Nejire's is black in color.

The both of them flew up a few feet from the ground, before they were launched from their respective Ryukyu's blasts.

However, Deku's kick hits the Mirror Nejire in the chest causing her to scream in pain before exploding, and returning into being a card which flew back to wherever Izumi is at.

The ball of Light which is Nejire flew out, and transformed back into herself, as she then unattached the card from the belt buckle to return into her uniform, while Deku transformed back into his uniform by removing his belt buckle.

Toga transformed back as well, her bat-like device flew off from the belt and onto her hand. She made a small glance at Izuku before leaving.

- To Be Continued

0