Shie Hassaikai Raid Prelude, The Red Helen Runs Amok!
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Twice, in his civilian outfit took a read on the latest newspaper.

"What's this? The Red Helen strikes again? Once again the only sign of them is a flash of red?"

"Terrific news, Twice. You still didn't find us a suitable hideout unlike this junkyard of an apartment."

Magne said to him, gulping down a bottle of beer.

"Well I never told you that you're free to drink any of my beers either! Cheap beers still cost money!"

Meanwhile at UA...

Aizawa showed them the news via projector, and everyone in the classroom became astounded.

"What's the Red Helen, Aizawa Sensei?" Kaminari asked.

"Isn't the Red Helen a name of a species of Butterfly?" Momo asked.

"Technically, Yaoyorozu is right. However this name quickly became the talk of the nation."

He then presented another slide which shows several A rank villains were found beaten down, and the only thing that stands out there, is a flash of red.

Another slide shows another villain, found all bruised up, and behind him is a masked teen in red armor. What's distinguishable from the figure is the horn on the right forehead.

Izuku became intrigued. He begins to wonder who this Red Helen is, and what their quirk is as well.

As class ended, the students went back to the dorms and begin to ask about hero work-studies. Izuku attempts to call Gran Torino but he was busy when he answered. He told Izuku that All Might can introduce him to one of his former sidekicks.

Sidekick... Izuku remembered his time at I-Island and what happened there. He met All Might's former sidekick David Shield and his daughter Melissa. He forgot to bring the card book and buckle at the time which makes it more harder after villains struck the island.

---------------

Magne lies dead on the floor, upon being touched by the arm of a black haired adult who calls himself Overhaul. Her torso exploded leaving only her underbody to fall down.

"I already told her to go easy... We've lost a lot of members already." Dabi sighed in disappointment.

He is still shocked by Mr. Compress' demise and Toga's sudden betrayal. Tomura, enraged by this attempts to kill Overhaul, but his subordinate took the blow instead and died.

The meet between the broken League of Villains and Overhaul's group, the Shie Hassaikai Yakuza ended bitterly as a result.

At that time as well, Izuku is at where Sir Nighteye, the so-called former sidekick of All Might is working. Nighteye told him that he isn't worthy enough after a spar with him, since his attacks were too predictable for his quirk to read.

At one point during their breaks, Izuku asked Nighteye.

"Ever heard about the Red Helen?"

"Ah, the hero that appears as a flash of red? Indeed. It's said that villains who tried to fight them lose before the fight even begins."

"Any thought on what quirk does this Red Helen have?"

"It's possibly Overclock, once belonging to the Pro Hero O'Clock. However it couldn't be him since he lost his quirk."

"I... I see. So, a speed increasing quirk, just like Iida-San."

Meanwhile somewhere in the middle of a city, a liquor store explodes and is burned to the ground. Several tattooed individuals try to run away from the burning site, only for them to vanish and reappear inside jail cells. They had invoked the wrath of the Red Helen.

"What? One of the establishments in which we gave them protection rackets got razed again? I see." Overhaul hung up afterwards.

"What is it, Boss?" A man in a black plague mask asked.

"Didn't you hear just now, Nemoto? One of the places that paid us to protect them got razed. No doubt, this is the Red Helen again." Overhaul puts a finger to his head as he felt dizzy from the events that currently transpired.

"But, what are they doing this for? Don't tell me--"

"I know, we should enforce the security for that girl. The Red Helen might appear anytime."

"Got it boss. I'll tell the others to guard her--"

"I am the security for her. Just make sure that nobody comes between us."

Inside the dark room, sobbing from a little girl can be heard. She is shaking a lot, in fear of what's to come.

"You were born to destroy people"

"You are a cursed existence."

Those words rang inside the little girl's head as she clutched it with both of her hands.

At that time as well, a butterfly somehow finds it's way into the room, a red helen swallowtail butterfly landed onto the bed gently.

Looking up to see the butterfly, the little girl raised her hand, and attempts to touch the beautiful creature in front of her.

Overhaul went inside the room, and the butterfly quickly flew away, but not until his clutches grasped the butterfly, and disassembled it, leaving only a pile of insect gore on his hands.

"Now I had to wash these hands because of it..."

The little girl is now trembling heavily, and tears are falling out of her eyes.

'Help me!'

- To Be Continued

0