Shie Hassaikai Raid Part 1, The Strongest Butterfly
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, Izuku and Mirio had to go on a patrol. The both of them shared their hero names, and for the time being Deku wears his normal gamma costume which Mei made for him.

Izuku and Mirio decided to split up, so that they can cover multiple areas which Mirio accepted, and as Izuku walked past an alleyway, he felt a small bump coming from his right. He looked down to see a pale blue-gray haired little girl has collided with him.

"Hey there little girl..."

The girl made one step backwards.

"It's OK! I'm a friend. Now, what's your name--"

It was then when an adult voice called out, saying that she's his daughter. Izuku looked up to see a man wearing a filtration mask.

However, the little girl hugged Izuku tighter and he instinctively knew what's up.

He was about to reach for his card book, but then Mirio appears, and apologized the man for the mess Izuku has created, as the little girl then left Izuku's embrace and back to her 'father'.

"Hey, Midoriya! You forgot to put on your mask!"

Innocuously, Izuku then quickly corrected his mistake, scrambling to put on his mask. Mirio however, instantly recognized the filter mask, which were worn by Shie Hassaikai Yakuza members, however he stayed quiet.

During this entire exchange, they never noticed the red armored figure watching from the roof above.

The figure looked down, making no sound as they then turned their gaze around to see an emerald haired girl behind them.

"So, we meet at last... The so-called Red Helen!"

The Red Helen stayed silent, as the girl, who is Izumi then transformed using her card.

However, just as she was about to raise her gun to aim at the Red Helen, the latter slapped the right hip of their belt, before speeding off in a speed of light.

"Ah~ I knew that this won't be easy~ I guess Onee-Chan's gonna have to let Izuku take care of the problem~"

Later when the patrol got back, Sir Nighteye told Izuku that All Might would die according to his foresight, something that he doesn't want to happen. He reassured himself that he would protect everyone, even All Might at his current state.

They then had a meeting concerning the Shie Hassaikai Yakuza, and when the little girl who was seen with the man who turned out to be the Oyabun, Overhaul has no records of existing. Not just that, she was used for inhumane experiments by them to create something called 'Quirk Destroying Drugs'.

After the meeting is concluded, Izuku went alone, transforming into his instant costume along the way, and as he patrolled he then got ambushed by tattooed goons at an underground parking lot.

"Ah, look who we have here. The devil that appears in everyone's dreams." One of the Shie Hassaikai elites, who wielded a Katana said. According to the intel, this is Toya Setsuno.

"I am no devil. Will anybody please stop calling me that!?" Deku asked.

"No. Your existence, like that little girl is a curse."

Deku prepares himself for the fight as he noticed that the little girl, who is apparently called Eri by Overhaul, and according to the Intel, ran into the scene. How did she get here?

"Underboss! We got a problem!" One of the goons shouted as they pointed towards Eri.

"So they were trying to get her back to wherever they come from using a van? This is an opportunity I can't miss..."

However Toya threw a knife which landed right beneath Deku's feet.

"I'm your opponent! As long as you can't match my speed, you won't get anywhere near her."

"Really? You're just barking." Izuku pulls out two cards, and inserted the first one.

"TRANSFORM CARD - PHI'S GRAVITY"

Then, after he is done transforming into Ochako in her instant costume, he uses the second card.

"FORM CARD - PHI'S ACCEL"

The chest armor then moved themselves onto the shoulders, exposing the machinery underneath.

Deku presses the button on the wrist watch, and an AI voice says "STARTING" before a few sounds of a mach engine is heard.

Despite Deku's Mach speed, Toya's reflexes helped him to survive this. He had trained his reflexes in order to prepare to face the Red Helen anytime.

Deku and Toya then clashed in close quarter combat, with Deku managing to disarm Toya of his katana, and they had a brief hand-to-hand combat in which Deku managed to knock Toya backwards. However he turned around to see Eri being surrounded by the goons.

"ERI!"

"You won't go near her!" Toya threw another knife which hits Deku's back.

"WATCH OUT!"

However Eri couldn't hear him. It was at that time when a red flash arrives at the scene, kicked the goons away rendering them unconscious.

"TIME UP"

"OVERCLOCK OVER"

"You are...!"

The Red Helen is the sudden savior. They turned their gaze to see Deku and gave a nod.

"The Red Helen!"

Toya then charged at the Red Helen with no plans, and as he tries to land a punch, the former caught his arm, before landing a knee strike to his stomach, before heading off with him in tow as they noticed that the van has already took Eri away.

Deku undid his transformation into Ochako's instant costume, and went back into his own as The Red Helen vanishes in a speed of light.

Maybe they were indeed right. Deku can't do this rescue mission alone. He sadly walked back to Heights Alliance empty handed. Nobody knew of his ambush.

Toya finds himself being locked up inside a cell without realizing it even happened. Even the prison guards are confused as to how did a dangerous individual like him suddenly appears inside. He was given a blindfold so that he couldn't see anyone in order to use his quirk to steal a key from the guards. He was also unable to do anything, as his hands were cuffed by The Red Helen along the way, using shock cuffs. If he tried to even break it, he would get electrocuted.

- To Be Continued

0