Shie Hassaikai Raid Part 2, The Deku Way of Love
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Izuku couldn't believe that he failed to save someone for once. And that person whom he failed to save is a little girl.

He sat on his bed, looking at the card reader. It was then when he noticed that he's not alone. He looked up to see the Red Helen up close.

"H... How did you enter?!"

The Red Helen, judging by the suit underneath the red armor, turns out to be a girl. Her mask covers her entire face, but not her hair and horn. She is a bit familiar.

She pointed over to the right hip side of her belt, and pointed over to the All Might Alarm Clock.

"Can you... Can you please at least talk?"

The Red Helen nodded, as she then took a seat on his chair in front of his desk.

"You are Deku-San, if I'm right?" She asked, her voice filtered by the mask.

"I... I am him, indeed. What are you coming here for?"

"Tomorrow, during the raid you must succeed in saving her. There will be no third chance."

"Eh? But Nighteye said that--"

"For once, do not listen to him. That's all that I need to say to you."

"Wait! At least, can I see your face?"

The Red Helen sighed, and unattached the butterfly shaped device from her belt buckle, undoing her transformation.

Izuku widened his eyes at who is he looking at right now.

"You are...!?"

-----
During the day of the raid, the plan goes awry as Rikiya, one of the Yakuza elites blocked a team consisting of Ryukyu, Nejire and Ochako away from the hideout.

Mirio headed alone on a separate group... Which consists of him alone. He asked himself, "Where on earth is Midoriya!?"

While the third group, which has Aizawa, Tamaki and Fat Gum were fighting against two members, Yu Hojo, a bald man wearing a face mask and Soramitsu Tabe, a guy wearing a sack hood.

Man, looks like Tabe is not going to win any fashion shows with that getup!

"What do you mean, with that getup!?" Tabe asked.

"Focus on the fight, sackhead!" Yu said.

Tamaki told Aizawa and Fat Gum to move ahead and leave the two to himself. As a result he was overwhelmed by Tabe's quirk to eat Tamaki's attacks which includes tentacles and such.

However a red flash took care of them both leaving Tamaki confused, as they then disappeared after getting hit multiple times.

Deeper inside, Kirishima and Fat Gum were facing other elites which were Kendo Rappa, a large muscular man and Hekiji Tengai, a blonde man in a black yukata.

Together they were the Spear and Shield of the Yakuza, which nearly overwhelmed Kirishima and Fat Gum until Kirishima's will to protect others caused him to be able to protect fat gum long enough for the latter to defeat the both of them. However after their bodies dropped to the ground they vanished as a red flash whizzed by.

The Pro Hero Lock Rock is facing Twice deeper in the hideout, trying his best to fend the wild man off until the red flash whizzed pass, and Twice vanished.

He is confused, long enough until the space around the room distorts.

However, Deku suddenly came in, using the Shoot Style of One for All, to cause the culprit of the space bending Yakuza to appear, and in an instant, he was also taken away by the red flash.

And finally, Mirio or should we call him "Lemillion", after using shortcuts was able to catch up with the 4 remaining Yakuza. There are Overhaul, Chrono, Shin Nemoto and Deidoro.

However, both Shin and Deidoro were effortlessly beaten by Lemillion and his quirk, and is about to attack Chrono when all of a sudden a red flash appears in front of him.

"OVERCLOCK OVER"

"Move. These people are mine to handle."

It's the Red Helen herself. Lemillion then stepped back, as Eri, on Chrono's arms saw who is the savior.

The Red Helen looked at Eri, and spaces out for a bit before slapping the right hip side of her belt.

"OVERCLOCK UP"

She then vanished as a red flash, and knocked Chrono off, causing him to drop Eri, and she attacks Overhaul from all sides rendering him unable to defend himself from the high speed onslaught.

It was, until Shin Nemoto aimed his revolver at Eri, who is still midair. He pulled the trigger, and Mirio stood in the way, causing him to lose his quirk due to the quirk destroying bullet Nemoto shot. He fired a second time, and this time it hits the right hip side of The Red Helen's belt.

"OVERCLOCK OVER"

And with this, she went back into normal speed, and was slammed to the ground by Overhaul out of surprise.

The butterfly device flew away from the belt and her costume dissipates, revealing who is underneath.

"It can't be!"

"How...?"

"Is this even possible!?"

The entirety of the hallway looked over at Eri, and to the person on the ground.

She is wearing the UA High School uniform, and she had a horn on the right side of her forehead, and pale-blue hair.

"Eri!?"

"Why are there the two of you!?"

"Allow me to explain!"

From the distance, Izuku walks over to the hallway that is already reduced into a battlefield.

"It's actually quiet simple!"

--------------------------
Many years into the future, Midoriya Izuku has become a Pro Hero and is the number one which everyone looked at.

By his side is a little girl who called him "Father", standing by his side, telling him that she wanted to be like him.

However Deku told her that she should be her own person, which she took to heart. She trained for years until she enrolled in UA, where she became the top student in only a matter of days.

Instant costumes became the best way to fight villains, even for those who are quirkless. The girl inherited One For All from Izuku making it her second quirk, but that's not enough, that Deku asked Hatsume and Melissa Shield to create a new one for Eri. One that would protect everyone at any time.

The new hero is called The Red Helen, based on the swallowtail butterfly of the same name. Villain attacks at that time were mostly Nomus and such, and at one point they were about to overrun the high school.

As a result, the girl has a new purpose. To save that timeline, she must head back to the past. And here she is, battling Overhaul in order to save her past self.

---------------

"I would have never thought that... A cursed existence can be a hero as well!"

"You are wrong, Overhaul. Look at a butterfly for example, which is the animal that the Red Helen represents. Even though it first spawns as an ugly creature that made people call them a cursed existence, can change through a pupa, before blossoming into something better! That's what happened to Eri as well!"

"You... Just what are you!?" Overhaul asked Izuku as the Future Eri stood up slowly as if she was never hurt. Mirio had taken the current Eri away.

Before Izuku replied, the butterfly returns to Future Eri's hands, and she readied herself.

"Just a passing through hero, remember that! Henshin!"

"Henshin!"

"TRANSFORM CARD - DEKU"

"HENSHIN"

Future Eri's body is then engulfed with nanowaves that build up her costume which is covered in silver bulky armor which covered everything except for her horn.

"Metamorph!"

She spread open the butterfly wings that are folded, and then the AI spoke again.

"METAMORPH"

The armor pieces blast off from the costume, leaving only some behind on the shoulders, gauntlets and knees. An antenna then raised itself to the mask, completing the metamorphosis.

"CHANGE, BUTTERFLY."

Overhaul smirked, before heading over to Nemoto's body and fused with him.

Both of the heroes then faced Overhaul, however his multiple arms prove to be an annoyance, and what's worse is that The Red Helen is unable to use Overclock because it's system has been destroyed by the bullet.

The current Eri is having a dilemma, she doesn't want any of this to happen. But then Lemillion reminded her of what Izuku said, and promised that he won't let her go again. With this, Eri finds her hidden courage and stood up.

Both Deku and The Red Helen were both held by their necks by Overhaul's extra arms. Sir Nighteye were there for a moment to fight Overhaul but was killed. Overhaul continued to choke the both of them until suddenly the Current Eri flew after being thrown by Lemillion, and touched the back of Overhaul's head, expelling Nemoto from the Oyabun.

Because of this, both Deku and The Red Helen were dropped to the ground, before the former then dashed over to catch Eri.

"Are you OK, Eri!?"

She nodded, and hugged him tightly.

"It's alright, I won't let go."

The Red Helen, who is behind them looked at the events that transpired. A single tear was dropped from her right eye.

"You! Hand her back to me!"

"Hand her back? Why should I? I told you, she can change. Like how a caterpillar does into a butterfly. I will take care of her as best I could, and to provide her happiness unlike you! That's the Deku Way of Love!"

Overhaul clicked his tongue. However all of a sudden the foundation above is ruined, revealing a giant Rikiya. Overhaul then fused with him to become something even more sinister only to take Eri back. At the same time, a couple of cards flew out which has Eri's powers, both as herself and the Red Helen.

"QUIRK CONQUER CARD - R-R-RED HELEN"

"This might tickle a little."

"Hmm?" The Red Helen muttered.

Deku then slapped her in the back, as she then turned into a ball of light that went inside him, before going back out as Deku is done in conquering the quirk.

The both of them then jumped out of the rubble to face the gigantic Overhaul. Deku looked at the Red Helen to see that she is slowly disappearing due to time paradox. Does this mean that her future changed?

"We're finishing this. But afterwards you'll vanish, and unable to return home."

"It's alright, Father. There is always one place for me to return home." The Red Helen pointed to the heavens.

"You... Return that to me! That cursed child!"

"As long as she's under my protection, that will never happen!"

"FINAL ATTACK CARD - R-R-RED HELEN"

With this, Deku went in a speed of light that staggers the giant Overhaul, giving The Red Helen time to reverse him back to when before Overhaul fused with Rikiya.

Rikiya fell down, shrinking and unconscious due to exhaustion as Overhaul fell from the sky, right towards the Red Helen below who is backfacing him.

"ONE TWO THREE" She pushed the three buttons above the upper wing of the butterfly, before folding them.

"RIDER KICK"

Overhaul screams as he fell right towards the Red Helen executing a reverse roundhouse kick, which hits his head while Deku does a flying kick in light speed which hits Overhaul in the back.

A huge explosion is what happened afterwards.

Both Deku and The Red Helen then removed their costumes respectively.

"It's finally over."

"Yes. My time as well..."

Future Eri looked at the Current Eri and gave her a smile as she then faded from existence. The current Eri hugged Izuku tighter, in response.

Overhaul laid unconscious on the ground, being left for the police to take him away.

Izumi came by, with her gun in hand and sucked away his quirk.

"May your hands be unable to harm anyone else, Chisaki Kai.... Ufufu~!"

Izumi then left the premises as the police retrieved Overhaul's body, and puts him onto a restrained mattress.

During the trip to prison, the van is ambushed by Tomura and Dabi, in which Tomura punishes Overhaul for his failure by disintegrating both of his arms away, since he is both quirkless and weak by now.

A single tear fell from Overhaul, now a weak and quirkless Kai Chisaki's left eye.

- To Be Continued

0