Book 1 Epilogue – Peace, For Now
69 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the whole incident with the Shie Hassaikai Yakuza which ended in Eri's successful rescue, the students involved head home to Heights Alliance.

Eri was put on therapy after all the things she had gone through until now.

As for Izuku, he sat on his desk finishing his worksheet when Midnight approached.

"You're spacing out. Anything happened?"

"No, it's nothing, Sensei."

"You're worried about that girl. We all are as well, darling."

The whole classroom then turned their gaze at Izuku.

"Eh?" Izuku tried to process what his teacher just said.

"Even you too, Sensei!?" Mineta said with a scowl, as Kaminari pumped his fist and glared at Izuku.

"You lecherous--! She's way older than you!"

"I missed the part where that's my problem, you both." Midnight said, after she lashed their desks with her whip.

The girls begin to bicker amongst each other, although they were at odds with their R-18 Hero of a teacher.

Wasting no time, he quickly finished filling the worksheet with answers, before leaving the classroom.

He headed over to the infirmary where Recovery Girl is having trouble talking with Eri, no matter what she did, the little girl didn't budge.

However, when Izuku entered, Eri quickly looked up and widened her eyes, not in shock but with relief.

"She really liked you, it seems."

"It's a long story."

Izuku then took a seat on the chair beside the bed, and Recovery Girl stood up before walking away.

"I think I should leave the two of you be."

After she left the room, Izuku took a breather before he begins to speak.

"Still thinking about what happened, Eri?" Izuku asked softly.

"You... Are you really never leaving me?"

Izuku made a small smile.

"Of course not. Even if those people came back, I will always be there to protect you. Promise."

He then casted his pinky finger.

"What are you doing?"

"It's a pinky promise. A promise that I swore that I won't forsake."

Eri then slowly adjusted her pinky, and closed her hand's distance to Izuku's, and their pinky fingers met, and Izuku wrapped her finger with his.

"Will you really?"

Izuku nodded.

For the first time, Eri then smiled a bit before speaking again.

"Thank you... Papa."

"Papa!?" Momo, Toru and Nejire's voice are heard from behind Izuku.

Izuku shakily turned his gaze around to see the girls standing outside the room, apparently hearing all of it.

"It's all fine hearing your conversation with Eri-Chan, but her calling you Papa!?" Jirou asked.

"Then it would mean one of us has to be the Mama!" Mina shouted, making a cheeky grin.

"Girls, don't start--"

But it's too late. They started bickering amongst each other, even Midnight is there to argue.

"You didn't even have a child, Sensei!" Ochako said.

"All of you weren't even married yet!"

"So did you, Sensei, Ribbit!"

Ignoring their catfight, Izuku handed Eri a case.

"What is this, Papa?"

"Remember that girl? She left this before she go missing."

"Oh..."

Izuku opened the case slowly, revealing that inside it is the belt that belongs to the Red Helen.

"Do you want to be a hero, Eri?"

She nodded.

"Yes, yes! I want to, I want to! I want to be like Papa!"

Izuku chuckled.

As Izuku begins to talk to Eri for a little while and the girls still arguing, a figure sat on the branch of a tree holding a gun.

"Hah~ Looks like we're going to the next phase aren't we? Just you wait Izuku. This is a trip that you're not going to avoid~"

She took a card from her book, and chuckled as she begins to stare at it for a moment.

- Book 1 End

0