Peppermint Passionflower Green Tea
857 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

IzuOcha, Engaged

Ochako Uraraka followed her fiance to the door as he strapped his utility belt on, watching as his large form shuddered as he stretched in a huge yawn.

“Are you sure you’re good to go?” she asked, watching him carefully. While she was a pro hero herself, she was on mandated time off. The agency she worked for had strict work-life separation rules that made sure the heroes that worked there were never over-worked.

But the agency that her fiance, Izuku Midoriya, worked at did not have such protections.

“I’m fine, I’m fine,” Izuku said, waving her off as he stretched. “Endeavor is just running us hard. That villain break-out has the public worried.” He finished slipping on his signature red boots, and grabbed the white cape from the hook on the wall, flinging it over his shoulders.

“Right… well, come home as soon as you can, okay?” Ochako asked, blushing slightly as he finished getting into uniform. He was striking in his uniform, the bright green and white making him stand out, but his tall and incredibly muscular frame is what did it for her.

“I’ll try,” he said, looking over his shoulder at her, a small, tired smile on his face, his eyes twinkling at her. “But you know me.”

Ochako sighed, mock dejection in her voice, “Yes, I do. I know you very well, Deku. You don’t slack off.” She shook her head, smiling.

“Go be a Hero,” she said, looking up at him as he turned to the door.

“Then come back home to me.”

The door closed with a click. Ochako sighed again, staring at the door wistfully. “Izuku…”


Ochako flopped down onto their bed, rolling over on her stomach. She started toying with her phone, checking the news and chatting with Mina and Tsu as they rambled and listened to each other’s conversations.

She huffed again, feeling down from how hard Izuku was working. He shouldered so much for both of them. He worked long hours so she could send her money to her parents, he always made sure that the apartment was clean, and he was definitely the better cook. Not that she wasn’t catching up, however. Some of her favorite dates with him were when he was showing her how to cook. And that was all on his days off.

She sighed and rolled over again, staring at the ceiling.

She wanted to do something special for him. Something to help him.

A sudden idea popped into her head, and she flipped back over with a smile, and started researching her idea on her phone. Her smile spread as she read.


Izuku sighed heavily as he rounded the corner at the top of the stairs to his and Ochako’s apartment. A twelve hour shift of patrols and rescues and public appearances and everything else that he dealt with that day left him feeling sore, aching, and hungry.

He unlocked the front door, and shuffled inside, pulling off his cape.

“I’m home…” he said gently as he hung the bullet and fireproof material on it’s hook.

A sudden softness on his cheeks startled him for a second, then the wonderful feeling of Ochako’s soft fingers caressing his face and her lips gently resting on his flooded him.

She pulled back slightly, still holding onto his head gently, pinkies raised as to not activate her quirk, smiling brightly. “Welcome home!” she said earnestly.

Izuku blinked at her, surprised at her forwardness. She hadn’t done anything like that before.

“Are you alright?” she asked, leaning in, pulling him closer, staring into his wide, bright green eyes. 

He could barely nod before she blush went bright neon, and he heard words he never would have expected from her.

“Do you need to rub some boobs?”

Izuku blinked again.

“Eh?”

“Come on~” she said, her blush not fading as she reached down and pulled up his large, muscular and scarred hands, and placed them on her prodigious chest. She had mentioned that she was very proud of her assets, having exploded in size in their third year at UA, surpassing Momo rapidly. She was wearing her softest turtleneck sweater, and Izuku’s large hands palmed her large breasts heavily, sinking into the soft fabric and flesh.

“You don’t have to worry about anything, just go right ahead,” she almost moaned out as Izuku instinctively groped her large breasts, the tender and soft mounds feeling wonderful in his tired hands.

“You’ve been looking really tired the last couple of weeks,” she said breathily as Izuku squeezed gently, his mind still not quite believing that it was really happening like this.

“And I read on the internet that this helps fatigued men get back on their feet,” she continued, grabbing onto his hands. She squeezed his hands lightly, making him squeeze harder in response, a low moan escaping from her.

“So what do you think? Feeling more energetic now?” she asked sheepishly as he roughly palmed her chest.

He didn’t say anything, lost in the feeling of Ochako’s wonderful breasts.

“Um, Izuku?”

Suddenly, he felt a huge weight leave him, and he let his head fall, landing right in the middle of her bountiful bosom, sending them both to the floor. Izuku knelt as Ochako wrapped her legs around him. Izuku didn’t stop rubbing and kneading.

“Geez~, you scared me,” Ochako moaned softly, “There’s no need to rush, ya know?”

Ochako leaned back, letting Izuku rest on her, his body’s tension releasing slowly as he enjoyed the wonderful softness and sweet scent of his amazing fiancee.

“There, there~” she said softly, “You don’t have to worry about anything, just leave it all to me.”

Ochako’s softness and scent, as well as the position they were in, with Izuku kneeling and Ochako’s legs wrapped around him was doing more than relaxing him. Tension was leaving him, but the tightness in his pants made him flush slightly, especially as Ochako adjusted, rubbing against the tented fabric.

“S-sorry, Ochako,” Izuku muttered from his position in her chest.

“I…” he continued.

“O-oh,” she murmured. “You’re too serious for your own good, Izuku,” she said as she pulled him in closer, hugging him tightly, running a hand through his soft dark green hair.

“You’ve been working your butt off lately. That’s why today,” she said, reaching down and pulling up her sweater, releasing her enormous breasts for Izuku to marvel at.

“You can forget all that, and just let me take good care of you~” she said, smiling at the awed face Izuku had on. He had seen her naked, of course, but there is something special about being presented with a set of large, wonderful breasts like that. It's primal, basic, overriding everything else in the brain.

Izuku stared for a split second, before resuming his faceplant in her cleavage.

“That’s it, that’s it~” Ochako sighed as he rubbed his face against her, kneading her large tits with his strong hands. They shifted their positions slightly, Ochako kneeling as Izuku laid his head in her muscular and firm lap, her breasts reaching down to his face. He stretched out, laying out as he enjoyed the relaxing position.


Ochako hummed to herself with satisfaction. He had never let his burden down like this before and she was relishing every moment of the vulnerability he was showing. He was hers to take care of now.

“Now, let’s get you out of your work suit~” she murmured in his ear.

She reached back, and slowly unzipped his bodysuit, peeling the fabric away from his toned and muscular body. She worked him out of it slowly, when a sudden and wonderful feeling hit her. Her magnificent breasts were at the right height and angle, and Izuku took full advantage of the position, latching onto her large nipple, his mouth enclosing around it tightly. He began suckling harder and harder, sending waves of pleasure washing over her.

She gasped at the contact, eyes closed tight as she let the feeling flow over her. She rubbed his head gently, her nails gently scratching his scalp, making him shiver with pleasure.

She opened her eyes, and looked down at his crotch, licking her lips as his large bulge pushed the suit out obscenely.

“And let’s get it all out…” she said, reaching down and pulling his suit down over his stiff member. It sprung free, the large cock throbbing with need. She began to rub it gently, using the soft pads of four of her fingers to tease and rub his large cock.

“All that pent-up stress and tiredness~” she muttered as he continued to suckle, “Look at you, you’re this hard…”

His cock was red and throbbing, veins rising from the surface, the skin hot to the touch.

“You must have been really pent-up, huh?” she murmured to him as she began stroking the huge member, paying special attention to the crown of the head as she moved up and down.

Pre-cum began leaking out and Ochako made sure to spread it evenly around his cock, giving the skin a shiny look as she continued her steady and slow stroking, fully intent on releasing all of Izuku’s stress.

“Just relax and enjoy yourself so you’ll feel real refreshed afterwards, okay, Izuku?”

She let him suckle, enjoying the wonderful sensation of him sucking on her nipples as she stroked his cock.

“I know all your weakest spots, Deku,” she whispered, moaning slightly at his name as he nibbled on her soft skin lightly, the pressure feeling amazing.

“I know you like it when I rub the underside with my fingers.” She moved her hand slowly down the underside of his rock-hard cock, making it twitch slightly.

“And when I rub the head real rough.” She brought her hand back up, her thumb and middle finger encircling his cockhead and rubbing the crown roughly, making his body shake in pleasure. She smiled as she continued to play with him. She knew he wasn’t going to last long, especially not with the way she was teasing him.

He continued to suckle, the suction getting stronger and stronger as his body started to tense up, and Ochako increased the pressure and tempo on his cock.

“You’ve gotten rock-hard… now release all that tension for me!” she said, staring into his eyes as his body tensed finally, his cock jerking in her hand as she helped him release, his cum blasting out in long heavy spurts.

“Wow…” she said in awe, watching his cock release all of the tension that had been building, the cum flying and landing on his bare, muscular chest.

She looked back down at him as he came back down from his high, “Knowing that I made you feel good makes me really, really happy.”

She leaned over and picked up his head, kissing him deeply. She moaned deeply as his tongue explored hers, his breath fast and ragged. She broke the kiss, and giggled at the string of saliva between them, breaking it as she pulled back, leaning over him.

“I’ll clean it all up for you, okay?” she said, as she began working her way down his chest and abs, licking him clean. She made sure to get every large dollop, savoring the taste of his seed on her tongue as she wiped him clean. She loved that it was making him tense again, his abs flexing under her gentle caress.

She reached the bottom of his abs, the throbbing monster in front of her, and she grabbed hold of the base.

“I’m also gonna suck out the rest,” she said as she lowered the monster cockhead to her lips, kissing it lovingly, slowly swirling her tongue around the cockhead before gently popping it into her warm, wet mouth.

Ochako sucked hard, using her tongue to wash his cock as she took more and more in, inch by inch. She had gotten used to taking Izuku’s large member, many months and years of practice with the love of her life under her belt. She continued to work it in, cleaning as she went, making sure to swallow every drop that was oozing from his slit, before she bottomed out, her chin resting against his pelvis, his large balls in front of her nose.

She worked her way back up, taking her time as the large member exited her throat. She let the head rest in her mouth again, before popping it out, kissing it lovingly, and swallowing hard.

Ahah~,” she gasped, taking a breath. “And now you’re hard again,” she cooed. She glanced back, staring at Izuku with wide eyes as he looked at her with that look he had only for her, the one that told her he loved her in a million soundless words.

She shifted her legs as Izuku lifted his head, and swung her body over his prone form, leaning down to kiss him as she moved into a position she had taken dozens of times before. She rested her chest against his, slowly lowering herself until she felt the heat from his cock in between her legs.

“Ochako… I…” Izuku murmured.

“I know, don’t worry,” she said softly, reached underneath herself, and grasping onto him, lining him up with her lower lips. She found the entrance, and lowered herself more, the couple moaning as they joined together, Izuku’s large cock penetrating her inch by inch. She wrapped her arms around him, holding him tight, relishing in the closeness and fullness she was feeling, his warmth spreading through her.

“Don’t move, Deku,” she ordered, sitting up, slowly gyrating her hips, making his cock stir her insides slightly. She gripped his chest as pleasure flooded her, the stretching and fullness making her feel amazing. She looked down and was almost overwhelmed by the love she saw in Izuku’s eyes. His large hands migrated up to her hips, helping her move as he bounced her in his lap, shocks pulsing through her.

“Ah! O-oh yes!” She called out, leaning back as Izuku began to fuck her, pushing up with his pelvis, hitting her deepest spots, dragging his cock across her G-spot. He slowly increased the tempo, and shifted his left hand across her lower belly, resting his thumb against her clit, slowly moving it in slow circles.

Ochako’s eyes shot open as new pleasure coursed through her, shivers running up her spine as the spring wound even tighter, her core heating up. Izuku’s pounding up into her core was pushing her up the precipice rapidly, the pure love and lust in his eyes making her feel whole.

“Oh fuck, Deku! Fuck me!” she shouted as Izuku picked up the pace, his large frame slamming into her even faster now. A split second later, her world went white, her mouth open in a soundless scream as her orgasm crashed over her like a tsunami, her whole body going rigid.

Izuku wasn’t far behind, the rhythmic pounding and Ochako’s pussy clamping down on him in a vice-like grip sending him over the edge. He slammed into her one last time, and blasted his load into her, both of their bodies rigid from the overwhelming pleasure.

Ochako came back down first, her breath catching and then coming in raggedly, as she felt Izuku continue to pulse, his warmth filling her insides wonderfully. She watched him closely as he finally relaxed, and then slumped against the floor, finally exhausted, passing out from the pleasure and release of tension and stress.

She smiled as his chest rose and fell slowly, his breathing light and measured. She leaned down to kiss him gently, and then whispered in his ear.

“I love you, Izuku Midoriya. Sweet dreams, my love.”


The next morning, Izuku woke up in their incredibly soft bed, with no memory of how he got there. He felt the space next to him, but Ochako wasn’t there. There was a soft whistling coming from the kitchen. Ochako must have put the kettle on for tea.

He rolled out of bed, and slipped on a t-shirt and sweatpants, and padded out to the dining room. He stretched widely, and scratched his chest as he walked through the hallway, sniffing and smelling the wonderful smell of breakfast.

When he reached the dining room, he saw Ochako sipping on a cup of steaming tea, with a full table laid out of Izuku’s favorite breakfast foods. She smiled at him as he walked over, awe in his eyes, his bright smile splashed across his face. He leaned down to kiss her deeply, loving the tang of her tea on her lips as they exchanged their wordless greeting.

They broke the kiss, and Izuku sat down next to her. He began to fill his plate as she poured him a cup of the delightfully smelling tea. He dug in in short order, before taking a tentative sip of the tea. It was immediately relaxing, soothing, like being wrapped in a warm soft hug. He looked at her questioningly.

“Peppermint passionflower green tea,” she answered his silent question. “Good for relieving stress and tension.”

They shared a moment, staring at each other before bursting into laughter.

3