Like Rabbits
888 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
IzuRumi (Miruko), feat. cumflation, impregnation, multiple pregnancy

Easter Sunday.

Her least favorite Sunday of the year. No thanks in part to all of the jokes and requests from parents of snot-nosed brats who wanted the famous Rabbit Hero, Miruko, to make an appearance at their Easter party, let alone the companies that want to use her image for marketing. Rumi Usagiyama huffed angrily as she watched the shoppers from above, her perch on a roof giving her a wide view of the bustling shopping center. She kept her eye on a couple of suspicious characters, but otherwise, she was bored as hell.

And to make matters even worse, it was almost that time of the month. The heat building inside of her was reaching a fever pitch and not having hero work to distract her was really eating at her resolve. She needed something to help get rid of this. She needed her boyfriend badly. She rubbed her thighs together in frustration as the heat built up, not even noticing a small thump behind her and a rustling of the wind.

“Hey Miruko,” a strong, deep voice whispered in her ear, making her jump and squeal. On reflex, she swung her toned left arm up and back, jabbing her elbow back with a powerful hit that connected, making the voice grunt deeply.

Rumi spun on the spot and saw the one person she really didn’t want to punch in the stomach. The Number 1 Hero and her boyfriend, Deku, who was doubled over, heaving deeply, trying to suck in air.

“Gah! Sorry, Deku!” she exclaimed, kicking her feet under her to stand up quickly. She rushed over to his bent over form as he waved at her weakly. “You okay?” she asked as she patted his back tenderly.

It...it’s fin~fine.” He wheezed, rubbing his stomach, his face sweaty from the exertion of forcing his diaphragm to move. She watched him carefully as he finally caught his breath and stood up to his full height, towering over her at nearly seven feet tall.

“So, yeah...sorry,” she said again, “but you shouldn’t sneak up on me like that! You know how jumpy rabbits can be.” She glared up at him as he looked sheepish and rubbed the back of his head. She definitely caught the way his bodysuit stretched over his huge arms and across his broad chest. That was not fair at all; the heat built even higher. Just being in proximity to him was torture. Her enhanced sense of smell could pick up his sweat and hormones from a football field away, let alone a couple of feet.

“I couldn’t help it,” he said, chuckling softly, “I saw that you were distracted and I took the shot.” He winced as he rubbed the left side of his abdomen, “Though, in hindsight, it was not worth the bruised rib.”

She felt a slight pang of regret for hurting him, bouncing closer to him. “C’mon, Deku. You take harder hits than that on a daily basis,” she said with a smirk. “Playing it up for your girlfriend is sweet, but,” she reached up and pulled him down by his collar, staring into his emerald eyes, eyes she loved to lose herself in, before kissing him hard and deep, running her tongue over his.

She held the kiss for as long she dared, breaking the kiss with a huff, and they caught their breath, her head leaning against his muscular chest for a bit. She patted his side, rubbing gently, before looking up at him, the almost two foot difference between them stretching so far.

“Anyway, to make up for scaring me, you’re taking me out to dinner tonight. That fancy new sushi place down the block from our apartment. Put that Number One Hero salary to use, deal?” she ordered, giving him a commanding look, one she knew would get her point across.

Izuku stared at her, his wide smile playing with her heart again, and he nodded, “Sure! I heard they are really good.”

She pulled him down for another kiss again, Izuku’s smile playing with her in all of the wrong ways.

“Good,” she whispered in his ear, “because I need it. Bad. And you know how I get when you wear that suit.”

Izuku gulped audibly. There was a loud beep from Izuku’s pocket, his cellphone letting him know there was an alert from the Hero Network.

Rumi sighed dejectedly, “Sorry, ‘Zuku. No jumping your bones here.” She giggled as she felt his blush rise up his face and pushed her boyfriend back playfully, “Now, go be Mr. Big Hero and make All Might proud. Then hurry home~” she purred, licking her lips and winking at him.

Izuku’s smile never faded as he nodded, “Yes ma’am. See you later.” He turned to jump away, and Miruko took the opportunity, smacking him hard on the ass. He yelped, but was already in the motion of jumping and flailed through the air as he launched. Miruko bent over with laughter as she watched Izuku carreen through the air, rubbing his ass and glancing back at her, his blush evident even from where she was sitting. She waved at him, blew a kiss, and once he had vanished behind a skyscraper, turned back towards her own posting, eager to get the day over with.


A couple of hours and a handful of petty and silly villains later, Miruko landed deftly on the concrete pad outside of her and Izuku’s modest home, the large wooden door being a most welcome sight. Opening the door curiously, she checked to make sure Izuku wasn’t home yet, her long ears twitching as she listened for his telltale signs. Not hearing her lover, she entered quickly, sighing happily as she pulled off her heavy steel boots, stretching out her toes against the cool hardwood flooring.

“Hm… first things, first. A shower,” she muttered to herself as she walked back to their bathroom, stripping off the tight hero suit, running the fabric over her incredibly thick thighs and calves, the muscles and bones strong enough to crack concrete. She entered the bathroom, checking herself in the floor length mirror, running her hands across her thighs and abs, smirking with pride at the sight, before turning to the large open shower.

The hot water felt heavenly after the long day, soothing the aches away as she ran the water through her silky white hair, across her long ears, and began rubbing herself down with the minty soap that Izuku had gifted her, its smell doing nothing to fight the hunger she felt. She reached her lower stomach with the loofa, and even just running her hands over her soft skin was driving the fire higher.

Miruko sighed and gasped as she moved further south, leaning against the wall of the shower, spreading her legs, and running her hands and strong fingers over her lower lips. The skin was slick and hot, and felt so good under her fingers, especially when she reached her clit, the rough pad of her finger on the sensitive nub sending an electrical storm up her spine, making her moan deeply.

Slowly increasing the pace of her rubbing, her back arched as more pleasure spiked through her body, the heat of the water steaming around her soaking into her skin, driving her core upwards. She was totally lost to her self-love, so much so, she barely recognized the nearly silent footsteps behind her. But she did recognize the feel of her boyfriend’s large hands on her hips and his large cockhead pressing against her thick ass. A low moan reverberated out from her throat as she pushed back against his large muscular form. She looked back over her shoulder at her lover, her bright red eyes meeting his searing emerald ones, the need and lust on Izuku’s face making her melt inside. 

“Izuku~”, she groaned loudly, “Give it to me.” She pushed back against him again as he tugged her round ass backwards, rubbing his cock against her sopping wet pussy, the heat from his member driving her wild. Agonizingly, he didn’t move forward at her request, but his motion forward over her back sent more chills through her, seeing her boyfriend’s powerful form cover her smaller frame. 

He leaned down over her back, running his hands up her body, up from her ass to her hips, across her firm and muscular stomach and then settling on her large hanging tits. He kissed the side of her cheek lightly as he kneaded her heavy breasts, sending more sparks of pleasure through her as he teased her nipples. She moaned deeply as he continued playing with her body, rubbing his hands over her, simultaneously releasing tension from her muscles and tightening the spring inside of her.

Izuku pulled back suddenly, making Rumi groan in disappointment for a second, before another wonderful sensation from below took over her body. She looked down and back, and almost came from the sight of Izuku crouching behind her, his muscular arms picking her off the floor, and planting his face in her crotch, his long tongue lapping at her aching pussy and clit. When he thrust his powerful tongue inside of her, she let out a loud cry as she was stretched out, his wonderful tongue reaching deep.

Rumi lost track of time as Izuku ate her out, digging deep with his wide and strong tongue, making her wail with pleasure under his assault. When he started to finger her clit as well, however, she was sent over the edge, her legs locking up in his arms as her first orgasm crashed over her hard, her breath catching and her eyes rolling back into her head. She rode Izuku’s face for everything he was worth until she came back down and Izuku released her legs and hips, setting her feet back down on the slick floor.

She panted heavily as she let her strong legs relax, the shower water cascading off of her. The hot water was tingly across her skin, making it super sensitive, and Izuku’s light touches were like firecrackers to her nerves. She looked back at her lover again, the hungry look in her eyes flaring brightly. Izuku smirked that infuriating smile that he always had for her whenever he felt like teasing, but she wasn’t gonna have any of that. She wiggled her ass in front of him invitingly, and she knew he would be powerless to resist.

In one swift motion, he moved forward, thrusting his cock into her sharply, both of them letting out deep moans as their skin slid over each other, before he bottomed out inside of her, his cockhead resting against the entrance to her womb. Izuku didn’t immediately pull back, prompting Miruko to look back in concern, but the look of bliss and hunger on Izuku’s face immediately replaced that concern with even more desire.

“God, Rumi, you feel so good,” Izuku groaned out, his breath hissing out of him as he soaked his cock in her tight pussy.

A shiver ran up her spine as she felt the pulse of his heartbeat through his large member buried deep inside of her; she loved hearing him compliment her like that, on top of the feeling so full. In response, she clenched her walls tightly around him, sucking him in deeper, as she bit her lip, giving Izuku a wink, before lightly twerking her ass and pussy around him.

Izuku hissed more and reached new lows in his groans as he started to pull back out, almost all of the way, before slamming all the way back in hard. Rumi couldn’t contain the squeal of pleasure that tore through her as she felt his monster hit deep inside of her, and continued to moan loudly as Izuku began to pick up the pace.

“Oh~ Fuck~ Yes~ Izuku!” Rumi called out, doing everything in her power to hold as Izuku reached a fever pitch under the hot water, pistoning into her pussy like his life depended on it. The heavy slapping sound echoed with their combined grunts and moans, the water coating them both as Izuku pounded his lover’s pussy for all that he had.

Rumi’s eyes had long since rolled back into her head, the pleasure overwhelming her, until she finally reached the peak, screaming out as her whole body tensed in her orgasm, her pussy crashing down on Izuku’s cock, shoving the monster even deeper, his cockhead popping into her womb. Izuku pulled her down hard, slamming her pussy tight against him, and moaned deeply as she gripped onto him with everything she had.

She held him there for a couple of seconds, relishing in the feeling of being entirely full from his cock and utterly stretched out. She panted heavily as she came back down from her second orgasm, rubbing her lower belly gently, loving the feeling of Izuku’s hard cock just under her skin; feeling him twitch inside of her was exhilarating. Finally she released her grip on him, and started bouncing back and forth, shoving Izuku’s cock inside as far as it would go and almost all of the way out before slamming him back inside of her. Izuku took over and built up the pace until he was slamming her against the wall of the shower with every up stroke, making her cry out with every thrust, the both of them lost in their powerful love making.

Only after fifteen minutes of the raw carnal pounding did she feel Izuku tense inside of her. He cried out one final time, slamming her down onto his entire length in one massive stroke and plunged his cock deep into her waiting womb before a torrent of cum flooded her insides. The heat was enough to send her over the edge again, and she locked her womb tightly around him, ensuring nothing was wasted.

She loved this part most, Izuku’s cum flooding her aching pussy and womb, each pulse from him filling her with white hot cum, over and over. She could barely keep her senses as she rubbed her stomach as she slowly filled out, Izuku’s incredible production making her look a month or two along, the feeling of being so full tickling her pleasure center wonderfully.

After a minute or two, Izuku finally relaxed, and gently brought them both to the floor as Rumi reached up to turn off the water, both of them panting heavily. She didn’t dare remove him from her womb, relishing in the feeling of him so deep inside, but making the position a bit awkward. She giggled drunkenly as she spun herself around on his cock, making him hiss from the motion, her liquid tight womb dragging along his head. She pulled herself into his lap, wrapping her powerful legs around his waist, kissing him deeply as they fought to catch their breath.

She broke the kiss, and placed her head against his chest, letting him wrap his powerful arms around her, gently rubbing her back and patting her head as they sat and panted.

“God, I love this,” Rumi murmured contentedly, slowly rubbing her taut stomach, another chill running through her as the idea of his cum filling her that much clicked in her brain. That much cum, and with her monthly time coming up… she was bound to be pregnant now. She smiled wistfully at the idea, loving the image of a couple of green and white haired babies around the house.

----

Izuku looked down at his amazing girlfriend in his lap and caught her wistful look, and glanced down at her belly. He marveled at the look, her taut muscles stretched over her stomach, her large breasts bouncing wonderfully as she breathed heavily, rubbing her belly. The image burned into his brain and spawned entire new ones; her heavily pregnant, her stomach distending massively with his children inside, her large breasts filling in with milk.

“Rumi…” he said tentatively. She looked up at him, the look of love in her eyes driving him wild as she cocked her head.

Fuck it.

“I want more. I mean,” he paused, thinking about his wording. “I want to give you more. I want to knock you up even more.”

The smile he got from her would eclipse the sun, and before he knew it, she was kissing him even harder as she pulled him closer. She pulled away, and Izuku swore he saw hearts in her eyes.

“Give it to me, Izuku. Fill me up until you can’t go anymore. I want everything you have.” Rumi said huskily, grinning as Izuku hissed again as she started to grind against him, his huge cock still lodged deep inside of her.

So be it.

He smiled, almost wickedly, as he swung his leg under them, and holding tight on her, pushed up from the floor of the shower, and pressed her back against the wall, kissing her heavily.

He growled low as they kissed, “You want everything, love? Then I hope you are ready.” He bucked his hips, sending Rumi’s stomach and tits bouncing as she grinned, bit her lip and moaned deeply all at once, her eagerness broadcast on her face.

“I’m not going to hold back,” Izuku said as he started pounding into her harder and harder.

----

The next morning, the first thing Rumi felt was the wonderful warmth of her boyfriend sleeping next to her, his strong arm draped over her, gently holding onto her right breast, a wonderful feeling in of itself.

The second thing she felt was an odd weight around her middle. Sleeping on her side as she normally did, it really didn’t bother her; it just felt different. Smiling softly at the flood of memories from the previous night and eyes still closed, she ran her hand down her chest and towards her stomach. But when she immediately transitioned from her large breasts to her round stomach, she opened her eyes in surprise.

Just how much cum did he pump into me?

She looked down and marveled at the sight of her belly hugely distended as if she had swallowed a whole supersized watermelon. She rubbed her belly, sighing softly at the pleasant feeling, before giggling at the wonderful sight.

---

Seven months later, the announcement that Pro Heroes Deko and Miruko were having octuplets took Japan by storm, with requests for interviews and gifts pouring in from all corners of the country. Rumi set down the latest letter offering baby supplies and shook her head as she rubbed her enormous belly gently, taking care to not knock over a neat stack of other requests and good wishes.

She glanced down her belly over her massively expanded breasts and hummed to herself as she felt the multiple kicks inside of her.

“Only two more months to go, loves. Then Daddy and I are gonna do this again,” she cooed.

5