The Huntress’ Malice
613 6 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At Shido's home, the girls played on his PlayStation 5 that he bought not too long ago. Mia is currently beating Megumi in a fighting game, much to the latter's dismay. Being a sore loser she demanded more rounds, until it is late at night.

Shido stirred the concoctions in front of him, which are 4 cups of green tea. He doesn't notice Misao behind him, approaching him slowly with her arms spread a little, in an attempt to hug the boy from behind. She succeeded, and the boy felt two fleshy mounds pressed to his back. He blushed a bit, and gently said, "Uhh, Kusaka? Do you mind if you can let me go for a moment?"

"No~ And please, call me Misao." She replied playfully.

"Well, I think the other answer is more appropriate so that I won't spill our tea."

"4 cups? You also made some for those two?"

"Why is that?"

"They aren't human, you know?"

"But they didn't attack me. They hate vampires as much as you do, Misao."

"But still--"

"Misao, you should know that even if they're not humans like us they still have human hearts."

"Alright then..."

Misao's expression darkened, her amber eyes losing their life in them as she turned around to make a malicious grin as an idea popped in her head.

She went to the living room first, to see both the Wolfkin and the Succubus are still competing themselves in their game in which the former triumphed over the latter over and over again.

"So, the both of you are also among the Seven Beauties at Aozora, like how they called me?"

"Yes it is, Nun--"

"I'm no nun. I am a Huntress." Misao interrupted Megumi's line.

"Fine, Huntress Kusaka..."

It was then when Mia smelled something metallic in her nose, and she quickly turned her gaze to see Misao with her dagger which is made out of Exorcism silver in hand, trying to plunge the blade into the back of Megumi's head as the latter tries to speak to Mia to play another round.

Quickly, Mia pounced on Misao's body, causing her to drop the dagger and a scuffle occured. Like how a wolf is trying to subdue and devour a human, Mia tries her best to reach her claws onto Misao's neck, not just to claw it off but to rip her jugulars out. They stopped when they heard a gasp from the archway that leads to the kitchen.

"Jirou-San... What are you doing?"

"Kurenai, I can explain--"

"Why is her dagger...? You, you didn't try to attack her do you?"

"It isn't true, Kurenai. I may wanted to mate with you and you only, but there's no way I would--"

"Shido-Kun... It hurts, it hurts!" Misao whimpered, faking her pain expertly as she held onto Mia's wrists trying to pry them off.

"Jirou-San, please get off from her right now."

"I... Alright, Kurenai."

"Listen, even if she's just human like me it doesn't excuse you to murder someone like that."

"But Shido-Kun--" Megumi is then interrupted again, as her character died in the game by environmental kill, and she turned her attention to the game again, shouting "AHH, and I tried to get her to critical health..."

Misao grinned, as Shido then scolded Mia mercilessly albeit in a gentle way. They had their tea afterwards, and after Shido is finished with his cup he went on to pick up the violin from the display case, and told them "Excuse me, if I may..."

"Go ahead, Shido-Kun! You're very lovely playing that!"

Mia just nodded, while Misao tilted her head and gave a smile of approval. Shido then played a piece, one of sorrow and despair, before escalating into a gallant melody. The piece goes on for five minutes, which is when it ended Mia, Megumi and Misao all applauded at his performance.

"So, Shido-Kun. You have any plans to become a violinist or something?"

"Yes, just like Dad did."

Shido then glanced at the violin in his hands, and made a look of melancholy as he inspected it's beautiful design, which is made out of the finest spruce, painted in red that glistens in the light despite it's blood like color, and the strong strings that it had.

"He created this, after making a deal with the devil according to his fans back then."

"The Devil?" Misao becomes intrigued.

"Well, I'm not him so I don't know if it's indeed true, but it's melody that can cause people to become easily captivated by it is so bewitching yet intriguing."

It was then when Misao raised a brow, and asked him "Oh yeah, Shido-Kun. We played here at your home once right? Before I transferred? I never saw your mother before."

"Ah, Mother is away at that night. In fact, she almost always left at night, leaving dinner for me on the table."

"Always, at night?"

"Yes. I don't know what kind of job did she have, but I guess it's all in the past."

Shido then changed the topic, talking about school assignments and such before finally at 11 PM both Megumi and Mia walked home while Misao stayed.

"You're not leaving, Misao?"

"Well, in truth I don't have an actual home. I lived in a dorm with the rest of the hunters, but now that I found you, do you mind if I stay here with you?"

Shido puts a finger on his chin. Given her prowess in combat earlier Shido was able to deduct that she trained hard, and it is possible that the rules and training at the dorm is harsh and unforgiving. Out of pity, Shido nodded and said "Alright then. Want to take your belongings here first?"

"No need, I already called for them to be delivered here--"

The doorbell rang.

"They arrived."

Shido opened the door, to see the courier with a huge suitcase behind him, which had a lock on the main zipper. After signing the papers, the courier left upon Shido thanking him. Shido, already exhausted went straight to his bedroom afterwards as Misao went to get her belongings.

He laid on his bed, and fell asleep instantly due to how comfortable his bed is, and that there is nothing that plaguing his mind as of now to cause insomnia.

A couple of hours later, Shido wakes up as he felt his wrists are sore. He opened his eyes to see that his wrists are being tied to the bedposts, and Misao walked into the bedroom in nothing but black lacy lingerie, showcasing her C-cup breasts and beautiful, hourglass figure.

"Misao...? What on Earth are you doing!?"

"Oh Shido, isn't it obvious~?"

She then climbed onto the bed, as Shido then noticed that not only that he is bound to the bed, but he is left with only his boxers on his body and Misao is enclosing her distance to his body. She made a seductive yet terrifying grin, and told the reason.

"They soiled you... Let me cleanse you... With my Natural liquids."

 

 

19