Rough Night, Chaotic Morning
641 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Misao started, by pressing her body, onto Shido in which her breasts are squeezed against his chest and she started to rub it with them. Shido lets out a moan of pleasure as he tried to struggle and break free of Misao's clutches, but the binds on his wrist are too strong, and he had troubles snapping them due to his position.

Misao then begins to lick his neck, and sucked on it leaving a hickey on it. She repeated this on multiple spots on his neck and as a result, there are a dozen of them.

"Now to cleanse your body..."

At first, she presses her lips onto Shido's, and as Shido refused to kiss her back she squeezed her hand on his neck, strangling him for a bit to force him to open up, and kissing her back as a result. When they pulled out, a bridge of saliva is formed between their lips.

"You taste wonderful, Shido-Kun."

"Misao, you should know that this is wrong! We're still in high school and you're..."

"Don't worry. I'm not putting that in my cavern yet... Like I said, you need some cleansing from those Godless things..."

"They still prayed though..."

"Still, they aren't exactly human like us."

She then repositioned herself so that her virgin clit faces his face, and...

"Lick."

"But--"

"I said lick... from this fountain of my natural liquids of pure love."

Her hands are in position to strangle Shido again, and he had to comply or else he might've gotten his windpipe ruptured. His tongue stuck out and started to lick the outsides of her clean, shaved clit.

"Ah~! That jolt just now... So good~"

She can feel herself being wet all over, and her clit begins to leak out it's liquid, which left an taste that couldn't be described by Shido's mind alone. He continued to lick until suddenly his tongue pointed out, piercing through her folds.

"Hyan~!!!"

She climaxed in an instant, her liquids staining the bed and Shido, who tried his best not to swallow the liquid, but Misao insisted and threatened to strangle him again if he doesn't swallow. Afterwards, she begins to wipe the vaginal fluids all over his body. She really did mean it when she said that she want to 'cleanse' him, in this perverted way.

Shido, already feeling tired and intoxicated from her natural liquids, fell asleep. Misao fell asleep as well not long afterwards, cuddling with Shido's body the entire night.

When morning came, both of them woke up at the same time, and took showers respectively, before putting on their uniforms (As Misao's belongings had already arrived last night not long before their steamy natural liquid milking session). They had breakfast together and left the home together.

Shido yawned as he walked towards school with Misao beside him. They bumped into both Megumi and Mia along the way, and they clung to him as well. This does not end well when they reached Aozora High, where Shido got resentful looks from the boys all over the school, due to the fact that his harem, consisting of 3 of the 7 beauties of Aozora High just became larger.

He suffered a few beatings from the boys, even going as far as throwing him into the school's swimming pool out of jealousy. He got soaked all over, and had to wear his gym clothes for the rest of the school day.

"This sucks..." Shido murmured as he finally got some alone time from the girls in one of the school gardens after the school day ended, and started to play the violin like usual.

Soon, a melody that signifies chaos and terror reverberated throughout the school grounds, sending chills and thrills on everyone's spines. At least they had one thing that they all liked about Shido, his talent in playing that elegant instrument.

After he is done playing, he heard a slow clap from a male student with short black hair and red eyes. He applauded Shido's talent, but with a smug smile as he then said, "You play that extremely well."

"Oh, thank you... But it's not really--"

"And because of that, you must die, lowly human."

"Eh?"

He then sees that the student has fangs in his mouth, and his red eyes glowed. Shido looked at the skies above to see that storm clouds are covering the sun. He had just realized it, and now he had to face a vampire in School grounds. He puts away his violin which started to make an alarming tone, and raised his fists.

Shido dashed at the student, only for him to dodge in a light-speed maneuver and he begins to attack Shido's whole body rapidly using his speed, before finally kicking him down and stepping him on his back.

"Only us vampires can be deemed superior in these terms... You, a mere human should know that."

A couple of rapid footsteps can be heard, and the vampire student turned his attention to the source, to see Megumi, Mia and Misao all running towards him, murder in their eyes and respectively said their reactions as they see him beating up Shido.

"Shido! You're so dead, you bat fanged Mongrel!"

"You will die here, Vampire."

"Kirishima Kimura, you have committed a grave sin. Now please return that life to God!"

However, the three of them were brought down instantly as the vampire student Kimura just whizzed pass them and attacking them in a ridiculously high speed that gave them no time to fight back. They crashed to the ground before the battle even started.

"Now that you four knew about my secret, I might as well have a grand feast here..."

Kimura approaches Shido, and reaches out his right hand towards his body as the three girls looked in terror. He stopped, as he heard the sounds of someone stroking the soles of their shoes against the dirt rather hardly.

All of them turned their attention to see two female students sitting by a patch of Red Spider Lilies. Both of them had red colored hair and yellow eyes, and both had the same hairstyles, Long Hime-Cuts. They then walked towards Kimura, and the taller of the both asked, "Are you laughing just now...?"

"Nee-Chan, let's pulverize him, shall we?" The shorter one asked.

Horns then grew out of their heads, and Shido recognized them as they belonged to Oni, a japanese demon.

"They are..." Megumi started, and then was continued by Mia who said "Both the Student Council President and Vice President."

"Ibaraki Akari and Akane..." Misao finished, as both of the red haired oni cracked their knuckles as Kimura just watched.

"Now let me ask you again... Are you laughing just now...? At me? Or at that boy?"

21