Oni: Ibaraki Akari and Akane
478 4 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kimura scoffed, and went to Akari, throwing a single punch to her cheek only to have his wrist bone crack after the impact.

"Ghkk!? This hardness, you're barely human!"

"I never said I was one." Akari responded with a kick to Kimura's stomach, causing him to vomit out blood and consumed food from his mouth as he knelt down in pain.

Slowly his wounds healed themselves, and he stood up to land another punch at Akari, who this time kicked his wrist, breaking it again before kicking him away towards Akane behind her, who clotheslined him as soon as he got near, breaking his jaw.

Kimura then stood up from the ground a moment after being clotheslined like that. Both of the Oni twins then leapt into the air, as Akari then executed a flying kick while Akane did a jumping punch. Akari's kick hits Kimura in the head while Akane's fist landed on his chest, piercing through and destroying his heart.

Kimura's body then slowly turned into stained glass before shattering into pieces.

"Both of you, where's your Perfect Harmony that you said back at the entrance ceremony?!" Misao asked, readying herself as she recovered.

"It was just a facade... Deep down, there is always one kind of hell." Akari replied, turning her gaze at Shido.

Mia and Megumi stood up, recovering from Kimura's attacks and blocked Akari's path as she walks towards Shido, with an unexplainable expression on the Oni's face. Akane soon followed her twin, cracking her knuckles slowly. Their gazes towards the Succubus and the Wolfkin were too much for them to handle, as their legs trembled from just gazing back at the twins.

The twins then shoved the two aside and were much closer towards Shido, however Misao threw her dagger which Akane caught in midair using only her index and middle finger, scissoring the blade.

"Are you laughing at us too, Kusaka?" Asked Akane, who played with the dagger on her hand for a bit before throwing it to a bush.

"I envy your courage."

Misao then dashed forwards, and executed a jumping roundhouse kick, only for her kicking leg to get caught by Akane's inhumanly powerful grasp and she was tossed to the bush as well.

Now with nobody interfering Akari lifted Shido by his collar, and pinned him towards a wall, Akane a few feet behind them watching the scene unfold.

"You're the one exterminating those vamps around town lately, haven't you? You should know that a mere human like you shouldn't meddle yourself in supernatural business."

Shido is trembling, as he looked at his violin which is still inside it's case which is left open.

"Ah... Ahh...." Shido is fear struck, unable to process a single word from his lips properly.

"Maybe some fresh air can punish you for your rashness..."

Akari then swung her right leg, to kick Shido, only for her to change the trajectory at the last second when Shido looked away and closed his eyes for the impact. Her foot hits the wall beside him, which cracked due to her strength.

"...This feeling? Why am I like this...? This boy..."

She finds herself adored by Shido's fearful expression. She then removed her foot from the wall, and relaxed herself. Akane, a little surprised then asked, "What's wrong, Nee-Chan--" Only for her to be met with a spray of white foam.

Akari looked at the source, it's from Megumi and Mia, who took a couple of fire extinguishers and sprayed them at the two Oni, who coughed and nearly choked from the foam.

"Shido-Kun, grab your violin and go! Hurry!"

Shido nodded, before frantically grabbing his violin case, closing it and dashed off alongside both the Succubus and Wolfkin who then threw the extinguishers away after they ran out of foam. Misao recovered, took her dagger and followed them.

As the foams dissipated the twins stopped coughing, and Akane looked at her twin who is swiping the residue of the extinguisher foam away from her uniform.

"Why didn't you seal the deal, Nee-Chan?"

"Oh, Akane. Hell is a place where 7 Deadly Sins were led to... Looks like I got caught in one of them.... Lust, particularly." Akari replied, licking her lips as her body felt heat from the inside.

"Now that you mention it... That boy does look cute when scared. We can just wrest him away from the three of them, can we Nee-Chan?"

"The time will come, Akane. The time will come."

Akari said those, as she looked at the bed of flowers, particularly Red Spider Lilies that were undisturbed from the conflict just recently. She made a small grin.

"This is official, Akane. That boy must belong to us."

"Understood, Nee-Chan."

Alright that's the end of another character introduction chapter... And if you are wondering why the updates are slow, well it's because I have exams coming up. Wish me luck on these torturous times...

 

15