Priestess Ichirin, I
3 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I threw the bolt of lightning on my hand with full strength.

However the priestess caught the bolt using her ring, before she dropped it. The lightning that's still there were casted over to the floor of the temple.

She dashed forward, with her scythe swinging wildly. I managed to dodge some of the swings, giving me enough time to conjure an ice shield to block the 7th swing.

I delivered my fist towards her stomach, making her gag and kneeling down.

"Not bad... Not bad."

I took another stance, as I noticed Flandre and Koishi pulling out their weapons, but I blocked their way.

"No, you two. This is my fight. Help me if I'm in danger only."

Both of them stood down, and sat down on the floor.

I turned my gaze back to the priestess as I conjured a crystallized greatsword, letting my shield melt itself and freeze again to enlarge the sword's blade.

The priestess slowly walked towards me, before vanishing into thin air. I shook, and took glances to my surroundings until I turned around to see her standing emotionlessly.

She then shot out a few danmaku, which I dodged, and they hit a wall behind me. I swing my sword once and let a slash of light surge towards her. However she easily broke the slash down using her scythe.

I quickly stepped forward as she tries to recover from her blocking, and I managed to get a hit on her by swinging the blade diagonally twice. She flinched with each hit, and she stepped back.

"Ice Sign - Icicle Fall!"

I chanted, as the cold air around the temple then turned into icicles that rained down on the Priestess.

She managed to cut the icicles down before they hit her, as I moved forward to make a downward slash onto her.

However she managed to hook her scythe onto the greatsword, and used the momentum to throw me away towards a wall. I managed to recover in time, and leapt from the wall and back to her performing a flying thrust.

My greatsword pierced right through her heart, as she then coughed out blood and knelt down. I pulled my sword back out, and I took several deep breaths as I see her getting up again.

"What is she made of...!?" I asked myself.

She moved forwards with a decent amount of speed, and swung the scythe in a seemingly gentle way. However as I blocked it, the greatsword instantly broke in half. She had used an abnormal amount of strength, yet disguised it under a gentle swing.

However she still recovers from the previous attack, and using the remains of my blade I leapt to the space behind her, and I plunged my blade into her back, and it protruded through her stomach.

I pulled it back out, and She knelt down before she stopped taking breaths. She fell towards the ground, lifeless.

Then, I heard whimpering coming from the smoke giant. His whimpering slowly turns into screeches, and into an otherworldly scream which made me and my companions cover our ears.

A dark grey mist begins to fill the temple, obscuring most of my vision. And as it dissipated, I see the priestess slowly getting up.

I prepared myself, as I see my current adversary stood in front of me. Her eyes glowing white, with black marks across her body. She has gone hollow... This whole time?

Priestess Ichirin, Phase 2

Now the Smoke Giant also took a stance as well. This won't be an easy battle for me.

"Prepare thine fate, Elemental."

- To Be Continued

1