Priestess Ichirin, II
4 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I readied myself as both the giant and the priestess approached me.

"You two, you're free to help."

I said to Flandre and Koishi, who spent their leisure playing rock-paper-scissors.

"Finally, some good fight. I'll take on the giant then."

Koishi pulls out a small knife, and she disappeared from sight. And before I noticed it she appears behind the giant, shooting heart shaped danmaku at it before giving it a flurry of stabs which were obviously useless although the danmaku did some knocking into it.

The giant then proceeds to make giant fists of smoke to attack Koishi, which she dodged as if they were just slow danmaku.

Flandre instead used a strange object which she called "Laevatein" as a weapon.

Both of us stepped forward, and swung our weapons at the Priestess, who ducked down, and she kicked Flandre away before grabbing me by my neck, and started to choke me.

Quickly, I conjured a fire ball and plunged it into her body, carving a hole in her and she released me, before she held her gaping hole of a  wound which heals in the smoke from the giant.

"Koishi, keep attacking the giant! I think I know how to beat them."

"Roger dodger!"

In which she fired more danmaku, as me and Flandre continued on fighting the Priestess.

I turned my sword into a spear, making me melt the shield in the process, and I threw it at the Priestess's direction. She managed to easily knock it off using her scythe, and Flandre jumped, using my back as a launching pad and landed down with a downward swing using her Laevatein.

However the priestess blocked the attack using her scythe, making Flandre widening her eyes in shock, and she continued to attack relentlessly, which were all blocked by the scythe.

"Ice sign - Icicle machine gun, Flandre! Get down!"

I conjured a small sphere of ice in front of me, which shoots out a flurry of icicles towards the Priestess. Flandre then crashed herself onto the floor, making way for the icicles.

The priestess just used her strange ring to knock each of the icicles away, in an inhuman speed and resilience.

As the icicles still stormed her, I flew towards her, conjuring a short sword to slash her. However she managed to hook her scythe to my blade, and I was frozen in place.

"Taboo - Laevatein!" This time Flandre strikes down, her weapon covered in flames.

But then, the Priestess then kicked me off before sidestepping Flandre's attack which missed, hit the floor and causing the floor of the building to crack in half.

The priestess then proceeded to kick Flandre in the side of her skull, knocking her down. At that time I already recovered, conjuring a small shard of ice and I plunged it through her back.

By this time, Koishi has filled the giant with holes using her danmaku, and shouted "Now, Flan!"

This was the plan the whole time. With me and Flandre attacking the priestess, Koishi weakens the giant first and as the Priestess is busy with facing us ending with a mortal wound, Flandre would then crush that giant's 'eye' in order to vanquish it for good.

Flandre then cast her hand towards the giant, and balled her fist. In an instant, a hole shows itself by exploding on the giant's eyes. The giant then disappears slowly into thin air, as the priestess looked at what happened with disbelief.

She coughed out blood, before kneeling down and falling down towards the floor.

"Is it... Over already?" I asked.

Flandre and Koishi also took their breaths deeply, and that's when we heard that giant's voice again.

"When smoke and ashes art two, a flame ignites..."

The smoke from the room then seeped itself inside the Priestess's lifeless body on the floor. Her fingers moved a bit, before she stood up. Her eyes were glowing brighter than ever, and smoke begins to enshroud her figure like an aura.

"Thou art both, and fire befits thee..."

Priestess Ichirin, Phase 3

- To Be Continued

1