Priestess Ichirin, III (End)
3 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The priestess gave us an unearthly grin, before she turned into smoke. It was then when both Flandre and Koishi were grabbed in their throats by an unseen force.

I scanned the area, to see no enemies. But seeing that both of their faces are now turning pale from being choked, I quickly thought of using

"Water sign - Condensation!"

Using my water element, I gathered whatever vapor is left in the temple, and it washed over the two little sisters. Whatever that has constricted their movements had let go of them.

"What was that just now!?" Koishi asked.

"No clue. But I think we just made her even more pissed off!"

"It looks like both that giant and the priestess has become one being. Defeating her now is nearly impossible since she is now immortal as a smoke!"

"How do you know that, Cirno!?" Koishi asked.

"No idea."

The both of them then fell to the ground after my answer.

"No idea!? But that does sound cool!"

"Cool!? Look at our situation, three-eyes! We are being killed here!"

As the both of them continue to bicker like the children they are, I took a sip from my flask to heal my wounds from the previous encounter, before I feel a presence behind me. I looked to see a hand of smoke attempting to grab me by my throat, but I stepped back, and splashed the smoke with more water that is condensed from the vapors that I manipulated.

Seeing as the water managed to drive off the smoke, this sparks an idea.

"Water sign - room of tiny droplets!"

With this, the water that I just splashed then bursted out and scattered itself into very small droplets. It was then when the priestess gave away her position.

I conjured a crystallized greatsword, and I swung it at her, which she blocked. However she didn't notice my left hand is free, which I used to push her away, before thrusting the blade into her body, which of course phased through. She had become intangible and undying due to her fusion with the smoke.

What should I do? If conventional attacks don't work...

I should not use lightning as of now, due to the amount of water here. It could lead to friendly fire. So instead I pulled out Roukanken from it's scabbard and took a stance.

"The imbued Roukanken... The legendary blade that now can cut even immortal beings... Even me, an undying smoke."

The priestess said, as she conjured two scythes this time, and swiped them once. A slash of smoke then went towards me, which I easily stop by slashing them.

Afterwards we clashed, our blades hitting each other. We locked our blades, until the priestess kicked me away, and shot a few danmaku at me.

I managed to dodge it by leaning over to my left, before shooting an ice blue laser at her, which phases through her body. She then thrusts her left hand as her scythe disappear into smoke to grapple me.

"Time sign - Clock up"

And in a second, just as her hand is a millimeter away from my head, I sped up to get to the space above her, and I plunged Roukanken down to her back of the neck, and I pushed it deeper until I hear her spine crack.

"I call this, a flying thrust attack, Level 2!" I said, naming the attack I just did.

I pulled the sword out, and imbued the blade with light using my light manipulation.

"Light Sign - Immortality Severance!"

And I bashed the priestess using my shoulder, before Flan and Koishi pinned down her hands to the floor with their weapons, and as she lie defenseless on the floor, I plunged the imbued blade into her heart. And as I pulled the blade out, the Priestess's body bursts into a puff of smoke which then fades away.

- To Be Continued

1