All for One has Layers [Comedy]
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Genderbends are because this fic is set in the [Total Command] story, written by Epsilon110.


 

It was a quiet day for the league of villains.

 

Shigiraki was sitting at the counter, playing some first-person shooter, while Kurogiri was cleaning up some of the glasses on the shelf behind the counter, overseeing Shigiraki.

 

Toga was busy stabbing a bunch of clones that Twice kept making for her, a distraction that Shigiraki had come up with to get her to stop annoying her.

 

Ms Compress, Spinner and Magne were sitting at one of the tables, Compress performing a card trick for her audience.

 

Muscular was sitting in the corner of the room, tapping away at her phone, every now and then glancing up at her new ‘teammates’. No-one needed to know she was playing candy crush.

 

Dabi was just reading the plan for the attack on the UA training camp, having a panic attack, but keeping under wraps well. Apparently, when most of your face is a burn scar, it’s harder to read you.

 

She was currently panicking because she would be attempting to kidnap her sister in a matter of days. And some blond girl with an explosion Quirk, but she didn’t care about her.

 

That was the scene that AFO was watching from her life-support chair. She had nothing to do right now and was really bored. 

 

The doctor was downstairs, working on finishing the Nomu that would be accompanying the Vanguard Action Squad to the training camp, leaving All for One alone in her control room.

 

This lead to a few things. First, AFO tried browsing the internet for things to do, but after thoroughly crushing a few people’s arguments in various forums, she found herself bored again.

 

She had lived for over 200 years! There really wasn’t much that she hadn’t done yet. Except kill All Might, but she was working on that.

 

She was sorting through her Quirks again, looking for something to entertain herself with, when she heard it. The horrible sound that sparked memories long since forgotten, long since repressed.

 

From one of the camera’s she had placed in the UA student dorms, she heard a song that would haunt her forever. She whipped her head around to see just who would willingly play such a song.

 

Her eyes landed on a yellow-haired girl, Kaminari, she thought. She was sitting in her room with one of her classmates, Jirou.

 

And they were listening to music. Long forgotten music, on a webpage known as Youtube. The song of their choice?

 

AllStar, by Smash Mouth.

 

[Some-body one told me the world was gonna roll me]

 

All for One’s breathing increased, as she was plagued with memories of her childhood. Meme compilations, fan animations.

 

[I ain’t the sharpest tool in the shed…]

 

The movies that had sparked a chain reaction of memes flashed in her mind. Shrek, a character that time had long forgotten, appeared in her mind.

 

[She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb]

 

All for One scrambled to find the mute button for the camera’s but saw the worlds current obsession, Izuku Midoriya, about to talk with his teacher, Eraserhead.

 

She needed to hear their conversation. She had taken an interest in the boy, and couldn’t mute the camera’s if he was about to talk. What if it was important?

 

[in the shape, of an L, on her forehead…]

 

So she would ignore the flashes of Shrek and donkey. Ignore the memes popping up into her mind about donkey banging a dragon, or how Shrek was the hottest creature to ever exist.

 

[Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming]

 

She fought through the memories about fan animations of Shrek fighting different anime characters and cursed her |Pefect Memory| Quirk.

 

[Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running]

 

She focused on Izuku Midoriya, the behemoth of a man, and listened to his conversation with Eraserhead. It was nothing, he was just asking about the camp. Eraserhead wasn’t even saying anything AFO didn’t already know!

 

[Didn’t make sense not to live for fun]

 

So she hit the mute button as fast as she could. Instantly the cursed song shut off, leaving her in silent peace. But the damage was done

 

Shrek 1,2,3,4 and all of the spin-offs and sequels they had made flowed back into her memory.

 

And then the worst-case scenario happened.

 

A series of video’s wormed their way into her memory as she fought as hard as she could to repress them. She could see the animation. The child’s room filled with Shrek memorabilia.

 

She could remember the 3D model of Shrek entering the room.

 

She could remember Shrek is Love, Shrek is Life.

 


 

Nao Tsucauchi was tired.

 

There had been a recent wave of unexplained murders, and she was under a lot of pressure to figure out what was going on from the higher-ups.

 

She looked over the most recently found body. A large woman, around 7 ft tall, with green skin and odd ears. She looked familiar to Nao as if she had seen her on TV somewhere, but she couldn’t place her.

 

But it fits with the other murders. For the last few days, there had been multiple murders, all victims having green skin.

 

She sighed. Guess it was another few late nights coming up. She couldn’t just let this go after all.

0