Chapter 2
49 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the sword started landing to end Ryn's life. Something unexpected happened. A fast gush of wind blew on the two people and the figure of a human appeared instantly between Ryn and Azeroth parrying the huge sword and making Azeroth retreat instantly. Getting a better look on the figure of this unknown man, Run was able to see his face. He was an old man, probably in his 70s. His hair was white and his long beard that covered half of his face was also white emphasizing the real age of the old man. Wrinkles already covered his face, he was standing while bending slightly with a long pointy sword just like a katana but without a scabbard. He wore a normal robe with no particular protection on his body except his long sword. The man adjusted his posture slightly and muttered to himself "my body is not fit to these movements anymore. Huh what huge mess." He scanned the surroundings with his eyes landing eventually on Ryn's silhouette. "Oy brat. Go run away and hide, this fight is going to get bad and you won't stay unscathed even if I protected you." 

The boy was speechless and couldn't even mutter a single word, but he still got up and dragged his father's corpse away from that place. His father already dead but Ryn didn't want to accept that fact, or his subconscious mind refused that either way the kid was not thinking straight. After getting away and hiding his house where he found his mother too. He putted his father's corpse beside her. His eyes were dried so no tears could've been shed anymore. He went to the window nervously to see what's going to happen.

Azeroth looked at the old man with a glare, his smile already gone "who are you old fucker? Trying to ruin my fun time is something I don't recommend, you know?" The old man still looking calm looked at Azeroth for a while and then said "You sick brats of the empire are not worthy enough to know my name. You have two choices: you eather run away with your tail between your legs or fight me which is something I also don't recommend." His voice was clear and carried a mysterious feeling to it. 

It was probably the first time that Azeroth felt irritated. "Do you think a weak old man like you can stand against me. I will send away as you wish and then kill that boy." His words ended when he dashed towards the old man with a speed Ryn couldn't follow his body, the old men channeled his magic and a blue aura surrounded his body and his long sword. In a second both swords clashed creating a wave so strong it created a gush of wind. Both men tried pushing the other but their powers seemed to be equal. This didn't seem to bother Azeroth as he pulled his sword and slashed horizontally with a lightning speed, still getting parried by the old man without much problem. They continued attacking and parrying each other's attacks. There speed was just inhuman to say the least and Ryn could only move his head around trying to follow their movements, ultimately failing.

"Not bad grandpa, you can follow my moves, I guess we need to kick it up a notch." Said Azeroth with confidence and smiling as usual. "I'm but an old man who is nearing his death, but I still have enough power to discipline childs like you." Just second after speaking , the old man jumped back and closed his eyes, Azeroth was puzzled by his act and thought that this geezer has gone senile, but nevertheless didn't attack as he felt that something wrong is happening. Before long, his eyes reopened again: his blue eyes were emanating a mysterious glow.

Ryn watched this scene absolutely speechless. "Now that I used 'that' power, you better not regret your decision of not running away." His magical aura erupted and soared into the sky creating powerful storm. Azeroth was pushed farther and farther away from the old man totally powerless against this surge of power akin to a supernova. 

Before long the storm dissipated and the magical aura was sucked inside the old man's body, and he launched himself on the bewildered man with a flashing speed. Azeroth was barely able to react in time to protect himself. The tables turned and Azeroth was now in a huge disadvantage defending the continuous attacks that came from everywhere: up , down left and right. Of course, even when he was taking a defending position getting some damage was inevitable, cuts of many shapes started appearing on his body and fresh blood was trickling slowly from those injuries. "What is going on? What the fuck did you do old man?!" Azeroth has already lost his cool and couldn't hide his shock at the huge difference between them. The old man ignored him and continued his barrage of attacks. The small wounds turned deeper and deeper and The young man still couldn't find an opening or even defend properly.

This one sided beating continued for several minutes, finally the attacks stopped and for the first time in 10 minutes Ryn could see the old man's figure, his speed was that monstrous! As for Azeroth, he was on one knee holding his right arm that got damaged heavily with cuts and panted heavily. "I thought you said you will kick it up a notch, I guess that didn't help that much, did it?"

The old man was mocking Azeroth and that worked wonderfully as his pride seemed to get hurt. "Fuck!" He could only curse as he knew in his condition he won't be able to respond to the mockeries let alone fight back. So he got up slowly and looked at the old man " I don't know what did you do to boost you power? And that glow in your eyes....huh, beat it..I can't fight you like this but trust me I will return this favour ten folds. You just wait." And he used some kind of magic artifact that looked like a ball he pulled out thin air and threw it Infront of him creating smoke that dissipated quickly revealing the emptie place left by Azeroth.

"What an arrogant brat. You should know that you won't beat me in a thousand years." Muttered the old man calmly. He then looked at the house that Ryn went to and approached it slowly. The boy who watched this fight was amazed but this amazement turned into rage as he saw the killer of his parents just running away like that.

He ran to the old man and shouted "Why didn't you kill him?!! How can he run away after massacring my family?!!!" Ryn just couldn't accept the fact and a heart squishing hatred started slowly forming inside his heart.

"Calm down boy, first of all you should thank me because I saved your pitiful life, if not for me you would've been sliced like swisse cheese. Second of all even though I was stronger than him and won the fight, killing him is a whole other matter on itself. That piece of shit was strong and won't die easily." The man replied with a domineering attitude and went straight to the corpse of his father.

"Who knew you will die before me, Luis. At least you stayed to your ideals  and protected your family to the last breath. You may rest in peace son. You too Claire" He looked sad as he talked to the motionless Luis and Claire with grief. As for Ryn, his emotions gushed at out as the truth seeped slowly into his mind. He sat down there and cried, his sorrowful tears were rolling down his messy face that lost its charm with his pitiful state.

Seeing his parents and friends get killed so brutally isnt something a 10 year old boy should experience ever. He couldn't handle that kind of shock. His heart was slowly getting destroyed with every second and the old man could only watch the child fall into the abyss. But he still tried talking to him.

"Listen kid, I'm not going to tell you to forget what happened and move on with your life because certainly you wouldn't but I'm not going to let you self-destruct either. Your father and mother before there death sent me one message, 'Our son, please master we want you to save our son. This is our last wish as his parents' and they probably will be pissed at me for making you a revenge seeking person but that's what I'm going to do." Letting Ryn calm down and digest his words he then continued " you now have two choices: you can go ahead and cry for the rest of your life over your deceased parents and eventually die like a trash or you can go ahead and shred that piece of shit to pieces and get revenge for them to make your loved ones rest in there graves and I will guide you to reach that goal. They were also my dear disciples and I can't see them die just like that." 

When he heard the word revenge, it clicked in his head. 'what is this feeling? I want make that man scream from pain and torture him, why is this desire accumulating inside my heart? I want it. I want revenge!' he thought. Then he looked at the old man with a new light in his eyes, he got up and went his two parents that layed there dead and kissed both of them 'Im sorry for what I'm going to do dad,mom.but I won't back down'. He then turned towards him again without saying a word as his purple charming eyes conveyed everything.

This is the beginning of his story, his journey for one defined goal. To pay back those who stepped on his life, the means are not important. If he reaches his motove than that what only matters.

 

0