Chapter 3
184 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The rest of the week passed in relative inaction. Jaejin continued going to work but had no opportunity to visit Manager Doh. In fairness, she would actually be the one who called upon him when she's unable to achieve release herself. But it seemed that Manager Doh was a stubborn woman. She didn't show up anywhere even remotely close to him for the rest of the working days. Soon the weekend arrived, Taekyu gave him a call on Friday evening asking him if he was free to meet on Saturday. Apparently, he had a girlfriend and wanted to get him acquainted with her.

Jaejin was quite happy to hear that, because after Taekyu broke up with Sanghee, as far as he could tell, he wasn't the same. Sure, he still laughed and joked about, but there was always a sadness that one could see in him if they were close to him. He hoped that, with him seeing this new woman, he'd get out of this funk.

On Saturday, he went to the meeting place, a restaurant in the mall. As he entered, he saw Taekyu sitting on a chair around a table. He went up to him and seeing the empty seats asked,"I hope you weren't planning to introduce me to your right hand?"

"Shut up, you bastard. Don't remind me."

"Wait a minute, I was just joking, don't tell me that you actually don't have a girlfriend?!! Man, I told you. You need to get over Sanghee, it's not healthy. Fuck it, let's go to the club now, I'm willing to be your wingman to make sure that you get some tonight."

"Woah woah, hold your horses. I do a girlfriend, her name is Nami. What I was referring to was that she's….kinda shy. We haven't really done much…."

This sounds more and more like a rebound rather than something serious, thought Jaejin to himself.

"Right, so how far have you gone?"

"We've…..held hands. DON'T JUDGE ME. She said she wants to take things slow so I'm respecting her wishes."

"Uh-huh, ok. Seeing you making these compromises, makes me ask myself, how hot is she, that you're willing to compromise."

Jaejin saw a woman walking out from a corridor in the interior of the restaurant towards their table. She walked up to their table and sat down, all the while with Jaejin's eyes looking her up and down. She was pretty much a supermodel, considering just her looks. Blonde hair, black eyes, a seemingly perfect face, most likely an hourglass figure. And from the deep valley that was seen through the slit in the dress below her neck, tits that would shame Aphrodite. Maybe he was starting to realise why Taekyu would be willing to wait.

Before he could introduce himself, she spoke,"Hello, I'm Nami. I've heard a lot about you, Jaejin. It's really nice to finally meet you."

"Hi, it's nice to meet you too. Taekyu was just telling me about you."

"Oh, I see."

Looking towards Taekyu, I asked,"Shall we order? We can continue our conversation over food."

"Sure, sounds good. What would you like, Nami?" He slid the menu towards her and slyly, at least according to him, put his hand above the head of the chair behind her. Before he had even fully put his hand down, Nami replied sharply,"I told you that I would like to take things slowly, if you are dating me just because you're trying to sleep with me, I suggest that we break up because I'm not that kind of a woman."

Jaejin wrinkled my eyebrows hearing that. From what he was hearing, she was possibly just playing with Taekyu. Maybe she was using him to shield herself from others interested in her and stringing Taekyu along by dangling a carrot in front of him. And for a girl this hot, Taekyu was taking the bait. However, this was just speculation from his end. Maybe she really just wanted to take things slow due to inexperience or a previous incident which may have caused some aversion towards such intimacy. He took a sip of water and ignored their conversation. He called the waiter and they all ordered. They chit-chatted as they waited for their food.

Nami asked him,"Jaejin, I heard that you're impotent. Is this true?"

Jaejin glared at Taekyu and said to him,"Why don't you just inform the entire world and get it over with?"

Sighing, he replied to Nami,"Yes, I am. The doctor told me that it's a congenital defect."

Nami replied,"Oh, I'm sorry for bringing it up. I wasn't aware that it was such a sensitive topic because of the manner in which Taekyu told me." She joined me in glaring at him as Taekyu was wishing that he could bury his head in the earth to not have to face those looks.

Soon, the food was brought by the waiter and they started digging in. 

As Jaejin was eating, he suddenly felt something prodding at his crotch. Looking down, he saw a foot rubbing his nether regions and he didn't need to look up to see who was doing it, of course. Nami seemed to be enjoying her meal seemingly unaware of her foot rubbing him. Jaejin seemed to have reached a final judgement,"She was definitely playing with Taekyu, that, however, does not explain why she would be trying to rub a seemingly impotent man's crotch. Maybe she took some kind of sadistic pleasure in showing me that even though she was jerking me off, I couldn't do anything about it. Or maybe she was trying to satisfy her vanity by trying to elicit a reaction from an impotent man." 

Whatever the case, she would definitely learn a lesson for playing with his best friend and possibly even trying to drive a wedge between them. Then, he would resolve the situation with Taekyu. At the present moment however, he wouldn't listen to Jaejin. He was too busy thinking with his dick. 

Jaejin quickly thought up a plan in his head. He hardened himself as she continued to rub him. She let out a small yelp in surprise, which only he noticed as he was looking at her. She looked up at him and as he hardened himself to full mast, her eyes widened. 

Jaejin brought his left hand below the table and pulled his cock out to get his fluids in contact with her foot so that they could work their magic. Nami, surprised as she was, continued to jerk him off. This was the first time Jaejin was getting a footjob. It was an entirely new experience to him as the soft sole of her foot continued moving up and down his shaft. Even as he got the footjob, he was busy eating. After finishing his meal, he covered his cock again, got up and said,"I need to use the washroom, excuse me."

Following which he went to the aforementioned place. After a bit, Nami spilled her drink on her dress. 

"Ahhh, this was a new dress. I need to make sure this doesn't stain, I need to go to the washroom for a bit, Taekyu." Following which she too got up and left. Taekyu just nodded his head and dove back into his food. 

Nami opened the men's restroom door slightly and peeked in. Seeing no one inside, she walked in cautiously. As she was passing by the stalls, one of them opened to reveal Jaejin. He grabbed Nami's hand and pulled her into the stall and closed the door behind her.

"Jaejin, wh-what are you doing…."

"Evidently, I'm giving you what you want."

Jaejin pushed himself against her with her back pressed up closer to the door. 

"I-I don't know what you're talking about."

"That's rich coming from you, just a few minutes ago, you were stroking my cock with your feet."

"I…. thought you were impotent. So, I just wanted to have a bit of fun. I didn't realise you weren't…."

Jaejin was pushing himself against her and his still-covered cock was also pushing up against her flat stomach. He was grinding himself against her at a slow pace. He took his hand and placed it about her knee right below where her skirt ended. He slid it up her inner thighs and pushed the skirt on her front side upwards. Feeling the fabric of get panties, he rubbed his fingers against the material and felt her wetness.

"Does this turn you on? Being pressed up against a bathroom stall while a stranger violates you?"

"N-no… I want no such thing to happen."

"Yes, and I completely believe you." Said Jaejin with a deadpan expression. "Anyways, too bad for you, I don't care about your pleasure. Get down on your knees."

Jaejin pushed her down by her shoulders to her knees.

"Take out my cock."

With trembling hands, she grabbed the hem of his pants and started to pull it down. Looking beneath her, one could see the floor was getting wet. Jaejin noticed and pretty much confirmed that she was submissive. As soon as the pants had been pulled down to near his knees, Nami got slapped in the face by his 10-inch cock. Jaejin realised he had to be quick or Taekyu might start noticing. As her mouth widened in surprise at his size, he grabbed his shaft and directed it to her open orifice. The head of his cock had entered before she reacted to him shoving himself into her mouth. She tried to pull back but of course, there was nowhere to back off towards. Jaejin continued pushing more of his length in, with him hitting the back of her throat when he had fit in about 4 inches. He chose to continue however till he had fit one more inch inside her mouth. She was close to gagging, so he pulled back. Immediately after he thrust in and continued the motion as he started receiving a blowjob from her.

Jaejin was getting more aroused as he continued his thrusting, because she was looking up at him. Something about it, just made him want to violate her more. Not in anger, but because that look was pleading him to take her rougher. He grabbed ahold of her head and matched her head's movements with his thrusting. Sadly, he didn't have a lot of time, so he upped the pace of his thrusts.

It was, however, at this time, that the door to the bathroom was heard being opened and steps were heard as the person who entered moved close to the stall they were in. Nami seemed to notice and she started pushing him away vehemently. Jaejin wasn't one to care about that however. If anything, he started thrusting harder. He was definitely enjoying watching her squirm. The person was washing his hands perhaps, as the sound of the tap was heard. Jaejin pushed in a bit deeper and instantly she started gagging but she wasn't heard over the sound of the running water and the person didn't seem to notice. Soon, the person was done and left, much to the relief of Nami. Jaejin took a closer look at her perfect face.

Her mascara was running as he continued to fuck her mouth roughly. He thought it was definitely a sight to behold. After a few more thrusts, he was close.

"I'm cumming, you bitch, swallow it and don't let a drop of it fall out." Saying this he proceeded to release his seed inside her mouth. Her cheeks started to swell up as he came stream after stream in her mouth. Just as she was about to reach her limit, Jaejin pulled out after having completely unloaded in her mouth. He moved her away from the door and opened it. As he moved out, he turned back and saw her panting with her bountiful chest moving up and down. 

"Clean yourself up before you come out. You look well and truly violated. If you continue being a good girl, maybe next time I'll fuck your ass."

Moving out of the bathroom, he started thinking about what he could do to get Taekyu to move on. He reached their table and discarded his train of thought and decided to think about it later. After a bit, Nami came out as well. Taekyu saw her and said,"Babe, the stain is still there."

Nami looked at her dress and replied back,"I tried to remove it, but unfortunately, I wasn't able to."

"Oh ok then, shall we get going?" He directed the question to both Jaejin and Nami. They both nodded and all of them walked out. As they exited the mall, they said their goodbyes and started going to their respective homes but not before Jaejin spanked her when Taekyu wasn't looking to remind her who her new master was.

1