Prologue- It is time
628 11 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello! I'm new as an author so any ideas and suggestions are accepted. I write for fun so I hope you also enjoy what I write. The prologue is pretty short but rests assured that the chapters are either 1.5 k words or 2k words each.

Enjoy~~~

 Tik Tak Tik Tak

The sound of footsteps filled the hallways of a dark castle. The castle itself was eerie and unnerving, especially right now since it was dark. Everything was silent except for the sound of the officer in the military walking.

Tok tok tok

The officer knocked on the door that was exuding the aura of death. The door was guarded by 2 knights with dark wings on their backs. Their armor was black with purple linings and the joints were burning with purple flame. 

" Your highness, I have news for you."

Silence fell until a soft but majestic voice was. 

"Come in"

As soon as the permission was granted, the doors opened. Inside the room was filled with towering pillars with intricate designs on them. Knights similar to those outside the room stood guard near the pillars, hands-on their weapon. The room was lighted with torches with beautiful statues holding them. The officer walked towards the throne slowly while holding his breath due to the sheer pressure in the room and kneeled.

"How are you?"

The officer was startled by the sudden question. But never the less he answered while maintaining his posture.

"I am doing fine, Your Highness"

Soft laughter erupted from the King, indicating he was amused by the answer.

"Hmmm. Is that so? But your body is tensed right now you know?"

The officer flinched when the King noticed his current state. His mind was in turmoil and he scrambled to make an answer. Noticing that his subordinate was tensed due to his pressure the King spoke to ease his subordinate.

"It's ok, you don't need to be so tense. It's not like I'm gonna go and suck your blood."

While the King was laughing softly, the military man sighed and finally relaxed.

"Your Highness, it is time."

The king finally stopped laughing and went silent for a moment.

"I see."

The King stood up and walked where there was light. He stood tall and his face was handsome. His hair was white and his eyes were scarlet. But the most dominant feature he has is his bat-like wings. 

The King was a half-vampire and half-incubus hybrid. He ruled the Kingdom of Mortem, with a population number of close to 15 million. It ruled over a variety of races such as humans, dwarves, and the last with the highest percentage in the total population. Daemons and half-daemons.

Despite the ominous name of the kingdom, it was prosperous. And peaceful.

"Thank you for the information officer. Tell everyone to be ready when I give the order."

"Yes, Your Highness."

"Good, you may go now."

"Ha!!"

The officer saluted and went off to pass what he was told. He didn't spare any time for he knows how important this moment was.

The King went back to sit on his throne after the officer left and leaned back.

"Umbra."

Suddenly, without any sound. A man appeared from the shadows and kneeled to him.

"The leader of the Watchers greets Your Highness."

The king only opened his eyes and nodded. And after a while, he finally talked.

"Umbra, the time has come. Send every watcher and start the plan."

"As you wish"

As soon as Umbra received the order, he disappeared and turned into a shadow.

When the king finally didn't have any audience. He leaned back again and whispered.

(Status)

Name: Azrael Enesh Mortem(???????)

Age: 24

Sex: Male

Race: Vampire/Incubus

HP:15390

STR: 901 -??? 

DEF: 982 - ???

M.RES: 937-???

AGI: 820 -???

 P.RES: 858-???

ST:997-????

 RES:820 -???         

MANA: 1248-??? M.PWR:91-???

LP:87(MAX:1OO)

Occupation: Monarch

Territory Occupied: Mortem

Total land occupied: 613,325Meloselos)

(I've been through a lot. But this is not yet the end, this is only the beginning.)

The king's real name or should I say, my real name is Aiden. Aiden Silver. And I was transferred to another world. In this world, however, is the world where I shall reign supreme. 

"Now then, it's showtime."

19