3. My new world and the shocking truth.
342 6 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello! In this chapter, the word "particles" is repeated numerous times. What it represents in the story is just basically its definition. Aiden's power here is to control it using mana. More explanations will come to you later in the series. With that said, Enjoy!

"Big brother! Big Brother! Wake up!"


"Son, you need to wake up."


"Dear, you still haven't started your journey. Wake up."


"We are still waiting for you."

*****

"*Gasp*"

(A dream...)

I groaned from the dream I just witnessed. 

(Haaahh. I need to get a grip. Ok, so where am I?)

I looked around and found no one. The room is clean and beautiful even though it only has a few decorations.

(It looks like I'm inside the king's sleeping quarters.)

 While I was admiring the room I'm currently in, the old man and the beautiful woman who I greeted before I collapsed knocked and came inside the room.

"Your Highness, are yo-"

The old man greeted me but then suddenly stopped., I think they wanted to know if I'm ok but suddenly stopped.

"How beautiful!!"

(What the hell?)

Both of them shouted at the same time. The woman was drooling and the old man was looking at me with sparkling eyes like a young kid excited with his new toy.

"What do you mean beautiful?"

"It's...your wings and your aura Your Highness."

(My wings and my aura?)

"Status!"

I immediately opened up my status, not giving an ounce of care to my subordinate's reaction when I shouted the command.

*********

Status

Name: Aiden Silver

Age: 18

Sex: Male

Race: Half- Vampire/ Half- Incubus. (NEW)

Title:  Goddess of Death's Chosen Lover

         Maia's Champion

Blessings: Aditi's Blessing

                  ????? Blessing (NEW)            

HP:500 -> 1000

STR:80 -> 98                       MAGIC.RES: 87 -> 95

DEF:83 -> 106

AGI:90 ->  107                     PHYSICAL.RES: 94 -> 113

STA(Stamina):95 –> 110   MENTAL.RES: 83/181 -> 83/198

MANA: 140 ->  200             M.PWR: 82 -> 89

LP(Life Points): 100/100 ( NEW)

The skill list is still updating. Please wait for a few minutes.

************

(I turned into a Vampire and an Incubus.)

"............"

"Your Majesty? Is something wrong?"

The old man worriedly called out to me. It looks like he can't see my status board. That's a relief.

(I need to recollect myself.)

"Tell me your names."

I tried to command them in a domineering way. I felt awkward and not myself when I forced myself to say those. Besides, I need to change the topic.

"I'm Henry Aletris, Your Highness."

"And I'm Margaret Valine, Your Highness. "

They quickly changed their demeanor and answered my question. Henry bowed and Margaret curtsied after they introduced themselves to me.

"I see. Then Henry."

"Yes, Your Majesty."

"I have a lot of questions I want to ask you, and I'm sure that you have lots of information to tell me. But for now, I need some time alone. I'll talk to you later about that."

"Yes, Your Majesty. I will leave a guide for you to navigate in the castle."

"Good"

Henry bowed again after receiving my instructions.  I then turned my attention to the beautiful lady on his left.

"Margaret." 

"Yes, Your Majesty."

Margaret looked at me like she was about to eat me. But I discarded that observation and stuttered at the beginning of my words.

"I....I...Ummm. I just want you to provide me a mirror and a light meal."

"Yes, Your Majesty."

"Both of you can go now. "

A few minutes after they went out, two maids came inside and brought me the things I ordered. I noticed that one maid had black cat ears and a beautiful black tail. The other maid boasted big boobs and a very sexy body. She has a cow's ears and tail, the cowbell on her neck served as a topping on a cake.

(So the netizens in this world have catgirls and cowgirls huh. Damn, I'm getting urges to touch these ears and gigantic ti- never mind.)

Controlling my raging hormones, I thanked the two and they left with big smiles plastered on their face. When they left I took the mirror and looked at myself. My hair was still the same but my eye color turned darker so it's just red at this point. I grew fangs and most notably, I grew a wing. 

(It feels weird having a wing at your back.)

My wings are like a bat's wing. Pure black, blood-colored patterns near the tip of my wings. This is an absolute advantage for me when I fight in a battle.

(Ok, now that I'm done with that. Gotta check my status.)

"Status"

************

Status

Name: Aiden Silver

Age: 18

Sex: Male

Race: Half- Vampire/ Half- Incubus. (NEW)

Title:  Goddess of Death's Chosen Lover

         Maia's Champion

Blessings: Aditi's Blessing

                  ????? Blessing (NEW)            

HP:500 -> 1000

STR:80 -> 98                       MAGIC.RES: 87 -> 95

AGI:90 ->  107                     PHYSICAL.RES: 94 -> 113

STA(Stamina):95 –> 110   MENTAL.RES: 83/181 -> 83/198

MANA: 140 ->  200             M.PWR: 82 -> 142

LP(Life Points): 100/100 ( NEW)

Skills(Updated)

LIMIT(NEW)- Hinders the increase of the strength of the enemies in your presence. It doesn't use any mana. It can be resisted if the enemy has high resistance in all three categories. 

UNLIMITED(NEW)- all stats are increased to the Infinite for 10 minutes. This burns your LP (10LP for 1 minute). If you use up 50LP, you will lose 30% of your stats permanently when using this skill. If you use up all your LP, you will lose 50% of your stats.

Manipulator of the Creations(NEW)- lets you alter the things present in REALITY to your liking, at the cost of your LP.

Copy(NEW) - lets you copy spells and techniques if you have enough magic power and comprehension of the skill used by the enemy. 

Reversal(NEW) - lets you counter a spell or techniques by reversing the particles to their initial state before they were conjured. Making a spell fail. Note that high magic power is needed to pull this off. 

Convert(NEW)- eats up available particles in your vicinity to recover HP and Mana.

Encode(NEW) - lets you put commands on how the particles you control behave under certain sets of conditions.

Infuse(NEW) - fuse your body with certain attributes through particle absorption.

Charm(NEW) -makes your victim lose control of their body and render them unable to think. A racial ability from the lineage of Vampires and Incubus. It is 2x more potent since the host is a member of both lineages.

Blood Suck(NEW) - makes the blood you consume restore your vitality and stamina. It is more efficient if you consume blood from a creature with abundant mana.

********

Seeing my status update made me feel happy but at the same time troubled. I'm happy since I gained new skills which will make the use of my magic more efficient. My stats also increased. But I am troubled because of my title.

(I have a lover?! I don't remember being in a relationship. How did this happen?)

I tried to control my status board with my mind to check if my titles and blessings have effects. Fortunately, it worked and a new screen popped out beside the main screen.

********

Goddess of Death's Chosen Lover.

-increased immunity from the aura of death. 

*Note

 She did this so that she can cuddle with you.

Maia's Champion

- Through your request, she made your mana and magic power improve. She also made you more charismatic to help you manage your territory easily.

*Note

 The other Champions have this title. The names are just different. The effects also differ for each Champion. ( Ufufufufufu.... don't let your head grow big boy~.)

Aditi's Blessing

- the Goddess of limitlessness has put her blessing in the Box of Champions that was distributed randomly. You received two skills, Limit and Unlimited.

?????? Blessing

- the Goddess of Death has concealed her name because she is shy, and opted to stalk- look over you from afar. She made your little Aiden bigger, longer,  and increased the amount of sperm count.

*Note

 She didn't say anything when she gave you this but I'm pretty sure she wants the D ;).

*********

Now I regret reading the descriptions of my titles and blessings. I just saw things that I shouldn't see. And what the hell is wrong with my status? It feels like it's more of a person rather than just a floating screen.

(Haaah. I should go and try to learn my new environment to forget that I saw that. )

I heaved a tired sigh and got up from my bed. My clothes weren't changed, which is great.  I don't want to wear the clothes for the king yet. Not until I stabilize and get a juicy amount of info in this world and gain a decent amount of territory and people. 

(Now then. Time for work.)

I got out of my room and called out to what seems to be the guide that Henry provided outside my room. 

"Guide me to where Margaret and Henry waiting for me."

"Yes, Your Majesty."

While I was following the guide, I noticed some things in the castle. One is that the structure is similar to that of the structure in my world. Second, the halls are empty and don't have many decorations. Third, it was well maintained some parts look constructed recently.

(It looks like I need to put this on my to-do list after I talk to Henry and Margaret.)

Since I'm assuming the position of a king. I need a considerable amount of money to maintain everything. 

(I'll talk to Henry and Margaret about this too.)

"Your Majesty, we have arrived."

I stopped my thoughts and turned my attention to the door in front of me. I didn't wait for anyone to open it up for me so I did it myself.

"Welcome, Your Majesty."

"Umu. Sit down."

They looked shocked by what I just said. They hesitated before finally obeyed my words and sat down.

(Looks like sitting down with your superior is not encouraged here.) 

I didn't say anything and stared at both of them for a while.

"From now on get used to sitting down with me when we talk about something.  We have a lot of things to talk about so I'll just get straight to the point. I want to ask something."

"Why are you so calm and accepting when a stranger like me just became your king?"

I haven't thought about it much at first but, now that I think about it, it's just strange.

"About that Your Majesty."

Margaret was hesitating to answer me while Henry looked at me with a sad expression. Finally, Henry answered my question.

"It's because you're the 4th king to appear before us"

13