Chapter 2: Izuku’s first summon
252 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I should have known that was a stupid move to do huh?..." I said with my head down as I wiped my beaten face in front of Kacchan and his lackeys. Though old Midoriya would have called them friends... I knew that ignoring him earlier wasn't the end. Hell, he hadn't even been rough in the classroom... no this was the real punishment, a punishment for being useless...

"Deku... How dare you ignore me... And to think you will get into U.A? You’re such an embarrassment..." Kacchan said with an angry expression as he burned my bag with notebook no.13. I hadn't written much since waking up as Deku, didn't even care much. Maybe it was because my views had changed?... These people weren't heroes. I didn't see the need to write how to be like them.

Mount Lady for example, I had seen her just this morning, flashing her ass and making her "Debut" She was already in the top articles of the news... but she wasn't a hero.

"Deku!" Kacchan yelled out kicking my chin and making my head snap up. Looking at the blonde spiky haired asshole that was supposed to be my friend gave me an even better example. A hero? How could these guy's be heroes?

"Kacchan... I'm gonna tell your mom..." I said, sighing as his face morphed into a surprised expression at my words. I didn't know if any of my skills would work against him, besides, Showing that I all of a sudden had a "Quirk" wouldn't be smart. Kacchan wasn't an idiot, he was actually really smart. Acing the mock exams to get into UA... except I aced them too so that isn't much of a comparison.

"N-Nani!" Kacchan stepped back with the shocked expression still on his face. The other two kids looked at the scene in confusion as Bakugou looked almost scared at what I said. He was, Kacchan's mom was scary when she wanted to be, and she was like that 99% of the time... unless I was there, then she was a sweet woman.

“Just leave it Kacchan... wouldn't want to get emberr-" Ah there it was... Guess I deserve it since I couldn't stop running my mouth, God fuck you Izuku... These were my thoughts as Kacchan angrily smashed his fist into my jaw and slammed me into the ground. It didn't stop there though as the other two, smirking at the scene, jumped in as well, stomping and kicking me.

"Stay out of my way Deku!" Kacchan said, finishing the beating with a stomp on my stomach and then leaving laughing with the other kids. Yeah... Friends right?

Making my way home, I decided to use the one shortcut I knew. I didn't feel like walking such a long distance to get home. Once I got there I was planning on figuring out the system, especially the skills, once I learned how to use them and what they could do... then maybe I wouldn't be so useless. There was also the matter of my weak ass body, How my mother who always obsessively watched over me never noticed I was clearly getting my ass kicked on the daily I don't know... There were bones that didn't heal properly, scars all over my body, though they weren't long or too noticeable.

Back to the hero thing though, All Might... I couldn't bring myself to think a single thing bad about him. All I could think was that he was the best, which was true, maybe I am being a bit too harsh judging the heroes. If you are good at something and enjoy it enough, You should get paid for it I suppose…

As I was thinking this and coming to terms with the hero work and what they stood for, money, I was suddenly swept off my feet hanging by my neck. There, in front of my eyes was a large slime looking monster.

As it hit me I tried to struggle out of it’s grip, only for the slime to cover my body and restrain me in the air. Hell… I’d seen enough hentai to know where this is going…

“A medium sized invisible cloak just for me…” The slime seemed to say as it’s eyes were staring into mine, trying to intimidate me. In the next second I felt my mouth being pried open and slimy liquid being forced into my mouth.

‘The hell!’ I screamed in my mind as I was joking about the hentai comment.

-2 Hp
-2 Hp

Hearing my Hp go down I started to feel fear, I knew I couldn’t die and get hurt like a normal person anymore, but Hp was my life force, if that ran down I would die! Game over…

With these thoughts in my mind I tried and failed to get out of the slime monster's grip, tearing away at it’s slimy flesh that didn’t give way.

‘Crap I’m losing consciousness… wait… come on think like Midoriya’ Instead of fighting it like I had been for the entire day, I decided to think like Midoriya, if only for a second. There were things that were similar about each other, so it wasn’t too hard to accept it. The only true difference was that I didn’t really like these so called heroes of society, but I could look past that. What mattered was what kind of Hero I would be...

As my eyes darted every which way trying to think, my brain worked on overdrive as I remembered something in my skills. It said summons and such, but I should be able to use it on anyone… right?

‘Bind!’ I screamed in my head just as a man’s voice sounded out through the tunnel.

“What the-” The slime monster started to say as small portal looking things opened up and dark smoky black chains wrapped around his slime body, ignoring the fact that it shouldn’t have been able to restrain him.

“That was… Close” I said to myself breathing heavily as the slime guy was restrained mid air unable to move as my sight became focused on a large muscular man who was smiling.

“A-All Might?” I said out loud, I am me, and Deku is Deku, but I am still him all the same… So yeah… In the next second my vision blurred and I blacked out, shock still on my face. Damn it I am such a fanboy…

“Hey... kid.... Hello!” A man’s voice reached my ears as I opened my eyes and sat up quickly, hitting something hard and backing up in shock. In front of me was a large blonde man standing there with a smile and a look of relief on his face.

“Ah good, it seems you are okay now… Thank you for catching the bad guy kid, I signed that notebook for you as well. Now if you’ll excuse me” The man said quickly, obviously in a hurry.

“Wait!” I yelled out causing him to stop and look back, still trying to finish this as fast as he could. I noticed him slip a small capsule with green slime in his pocket but ignored it and continued.

“Y-You don’t want money or anything?... There aren’t even any cameras here for you to be seen…” I said confusedly. I knew this was All Might, but being a hero was his job right?... Why wouldn’t he wait till cameras were snapping away at his picture.

“Money?” All Might said his smile stopped for a second before he opened his mouth and a loud hearty laugh escaped from the blonde man. “Hahahahaha! I don’t need money, All that matters is your safe… well now if you’ll excuse me” All might waved as he bent down and jumped into the air, causing the wind pressure to blow my green curly hair out of my face, revealing my shocked expression.

‘Hm… maybe… not all heroes are as I said. Damn Midoriya proving me wrong’ I thought to myself as on the outside my eyes were twinkling in awe, classic fanboy…

Looking around a few minutes later I saw the black chains were nowhere to be found in the area. Perhaps they had disappeared after I had blacked out in pure happiness at seeing the number one hero.

‘This is a better spot than my home now that I am thinking with Midoriya’s mind…’ I thought to myself before walking in under the tunnel just in case someone passed by, though it was unlikely.

Checking the system, I examined the holographic panel in front of me carefully. There were 3 tabs besides the status tab I was already on.

Inventory
Shop
Summons

Seeing the names of the tabs I knew what each one did, except for the Summon one. Upon clicking it through the screen grew a bit larger and several slot type boxes were shown.

There were 14 different ones lined up, all with a + under it. On the bottom of the screen, a large blinking button managed to grab my attention, as well as making me excited to use the system.

Summon

This was it! The slots must mean how many I can have, and this button would let me summon my… well summons.

Wasting no time I immediately clicked it, too excited at the thought of getting a summon as well as using my “Quirk” for the first time.

Summoned… Flame Spirit!

In a small flash of orange light that had to be at least 100°C (212°F), a small floating girl was there, looking around at the unfamiliar spot.

“What was that?” I asked tilting my head as the little glowing girl seemed to be trying to say something.

Skill Gained!

[Universal Tongue] (Passive):

Understand any language from any planet, race and culture

Seeing the skill all of a sudden the little girl’s voice reached my ears, this time making sense instead of random gurgles…

“Did you summon me?” The little girl asked again looking up at me as I stood up.

“U-Uh… yeah…” I said staring at her in awe, to be honest she was cute, but that’s not why I was staring at her. I had summoned something for the first time, It’s a truly exhilarating experience that everyone should try.

Mp Depleted

That was the one downside though, all my Mp was now gone, I guess this is the best I was able to summon with my low amounts of Mp… Though in games didn’t the master usually level up when the summon did actions as well? I guess I would figure it out later… but first things first… she wasn’t one of my summons yet.

“Why have you summoned me human?” The flame spirit said with a bit of pride in her voice as she crossed her arms and floated down to the ground. She was only around 4 feet tall at most, shorter than me, and that’s saying something.

Thinking about her question, why had I summoned her? I didn’t really get how this whole thing worked… But I guess the best thing I can say… “I summoned you because… I need someone to fight fo- with me?” I said mainly questioning as the girl nodded and seemed to think on it for a second.

(3rd Pov, Will switch between 3rd and 1st in this fic)

‘Hmm… He seems weak… But it’s better than staying in the spirit world for another 500 years…’ The flame spirit thought to herself as Izuku stood there still staring at her in awe.

“Fine then Human… Where is the contract?” The flame spirit said looking up at Izuku who tilted his head with a confused expression. How had he forgotten about that? How did he make one?’

He knew he had the skill, but what did he need to do? Looking at the holographic panel in front of him, Izuku looked at the contract creation skill and thought of using it in his mind.

Contract Created!

Izuku let out a breath of relief as a glowing golden contract floated in between the flame spirit and him. The flame spirit seemed to know what to do as she placed her hand on the contract and spoke confidently.

“I… Flarian Akahita Accept this contract and swear upon my soul to do my masters bidding” She said as soon the contract compacted and shrunk till it flew onto her wrist. Making a small scroll mark. On Izuku’s arm a dark line appeared on his own wrist, indicating it had worked.

“Ah Flare… That sounds like a good name right?” Izuku said, examining his wrist as the spirit nodded and then yawned.

“Is there a place where I can… recharge?” Flarian said rubbing her eyelids as accepting a contract took a lot out of spirits as they bound themselves with their own mana…

[Sub-Space activated]

Hearing the system’s words Izuku nodded as he and Flare, as he decided to call her, were sucked into a large space. In the middle of this empty dark space was a small cabin that looked rather homely…

“I guess you can stay here… I will come back and visit later” Izuku said with a small smile as his excitement still hadn’t died down.

As Izuku was zapped back to the real world, Flarian realized she was already better. She had never heard of a soul space that made spirits instantly regenerate, and she had heard plenty of stories from her fellow spirits that had been summoned and contracted until their master's death.

It was the whole point of being a spirit, to be summoned and fight for your master. Ever since she had been born hundreds of years ago she’d wanted to be summoned, see what the world was like outside of the spirit realm.

Now with her master, there was plenty of time for that, though she wished she knew how to call him, as this space had instantly made her feel better. “I guess I'll just wait…” She muttered to herself and sat looking around the small cabin that resembled her home she stayed in with her sisters in the spirit realm…

(A/N: No not every summon will be this easy, just this one to be honest)

Izuku was overjoyed about his first experience in summoning. It had a certain adrenaline rush he couldn’t quite explain.

With that done, he decided to finally get home, though he was tempted to summon something else, as the sub-space had regenerated his Mp near instantly.

Deciding to wait a bit until he learned more of the process, Izuku made his way back home, a small skip in his step as he was rejuvenated from the beating.

A mile or so ahead, a man with a certain slime quirk had escaped. He had fallen out of All Might’s ripped pocket and fell here in this alley, and right in his sights, was another young boy he could use as a disguise...

On the other side of the alley, another man and his own teenage son were walking together after getting some Ice cream, though they stopped as the man looked to his side, his quirk, Danger Sense, made him sense something was amiss in that alley.

“Hiroto stay here,” The man said, slowly walking forward as the 15-year-old boy stopped and looked at his father in confusion...

11