Chapter 5: The pervert shadow spirit! Shade
499 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Summon Pov)

I was simply minding my own business, watching the princess undress, her perfectly round tits looked so soft, I couldn't just sit there and let them stay so untouched! They needed love! So as I slowly opened the window and crept into her room, making no noise as I snuck up behind her and grabbed those perky tits. Her surprised moan was so cute, so pure and innocent as I started fondling them, my finger tips brushing against her nipples, quickly making them erect as I kissed down her neck.

Her soft moans were music to my ears as I continued, finishing her undressing for her and tossing her on the bed, knowing she was much to shy to scream as I sealed her lips, not letting her get any time to register as my right hand fondled her right tit, my left hand rubbing the innocent girls pussy as it slowly began to get wetter and wetter during our kiss.

"Don't scream..." I said quietly into her ear causing her to shiver as I kissed and licked my way down to her tight pink little pussy, man oh man how I wanted to taste this royal girl, I was drooling just thinking about it!

Without much hesitation I licked the side of her pussy, getting some of her love nectar in my mouth, it tasted just like the berries I used to love as a kid, such a delicious taste... As I teasingly licked the girls pussy, I made a mental note that she was definitely still in shock, the perfect time to eat her out and leave before she screamed for her guards.

I listened to the princesses innocent little cries as I flicked my tongue against her erect clit, causing her legs to move and squeeze my head. Oh this was heaven! Her soft almost spongey thighs were squeezing me, getting my tongue deeper and deeper into her pussy, not that she realized this as she kept closing her legs around my head, locking me in place as I lifted her a bit to cop a feel of that firm little ass she kept hidden during public announcements.

"H-Hey... W-Why are you doing this?" The princess finally seemed to gain the courage to speak as I sucked on her clit, a moan escaping from her mouth as I slapped her ass and looked down on the girl.

"Because I want to... You just taste so delicious" I said with a smile, my mask lifting up every so slightly so she could see me biting my lip as I continued with her pussy. Now she was much more vocal, breathing heavily as I knew she was close, the princesses first climax! And it would be because of me!

"MM~" The princess moaned as I continued to ravish her tight little pussy, her love nectar practically flowing into my mouth at this point as she wriggled her legs, indicating she was close.

"W-Wait! Please stop SomethiNG!" The princess cried out as I playfully bit her clit, the last straw for the girl as her back arched as she came, all over my face, allowing me to lick it up happily as she was slumped on the bed, breathing heavily as I enjoyed myself.

"I must say princess... You tasted very sweet, A pure and innocent girl like you is perfect!" I finally stopped and let the girl fall completely on her bed, but not before making her orgasm once more, it was too addicting, the sweet sweet taste of her pussy, just thinking about it makes my entire body heat up...

"Princess!" A man's voice yelled out as the door opened, perhaps we'd been too loud. "Well That's my cue to leave! Later princess!" I yelled as I hopped out the window, shifting to the ground and running as fast as I could, my short dark hair getting thrown around by the wind as I heard the sounds of guards chasing me.

"Damn Damn Damn!" I yelled as my mana ran out, my normal spirit form dissapearing and causing me to lose more than half of my speed, letting the higher ranked spirit guards quickly catch me and pin me to the ground, "Hey watch where you put your hands, I'm not in to men" I said as my face was forced into the dirt.

Ah... Damn it I thought knowing I'd most likely get a severe punishment for my fun time with the princess... that's what I thought at least until a bright light enveloped me, bringing me in front of a boy with green hair... the only problem I saw with this was that my entire body was bare! I still had no Mana so I couldn't cover myself like normal spirits...

(Izuku Pov)

"Another female spirit?" I said seeing the human looking spirit standing in front of me, though I didn't get a very good look at her as she fully came out, naked as a newborn baby.

"Um... Hello... Shadow spirit" I said, reading off the new notification.

You Have Summoned... Shadow Spirit!

The shadow spirit didn't seem like they were in any rush to get clothes on, Flare usually had something covering her, so I assumed this spirit could do the same.

"Well Human? Are you going to continue staring at my body like a disgusting piece of trash or will you give me clothes? My mana supply is empty at the moment" The spirit's voice practically struck me, causing me to stumble as I quickly found some of my clothes and threw it at her, a glare from her warning me not to touch her.

"Uh... Do you want to sign this contract?" I asked getting straight to the point. If this spirit was a shadow spirit I could only guess how good she'd be for certain things, sneaking in, secretive operations, she'd be perfect for it. Though, seeing the look she gave me, my hopes plummeted.

"You must be new to summoning... I don't want to serve someone incompetent... So I refuse, Please send me back-" The spirits words stopped as she blinked, looking past me at Flare, who had come out of the servant spcae to see what was going on.

"A cute loli!" the shadow spirit suddenly rushed past me toward Flare, immediately hugging the girl... Ir wait... that wasn't hugging.

"Hey!" Flare yelled out as the shadow spirits hands reached down toward her nether regions, causing her to faintly blush as she blew fire at the smiling spirit.

"Is she your summon?... Hm... If you can find me a girl's panties... I'll sign the contract!" the spirit, who I had decided to call shade now, said, smiling micscheviously as she turned back to Flare. "While he is doing that... Can you show me around? Maybe tell me what I am supposed to expect here? After all we'll be like sisters!"

Flare looked at Shade cautiously as I, slightly blushing at her words, recieved my first ever quest...

//Quest Issued!//
Obj: Find a pair of Panties and give them to your summon!
Penalty: Summon dissapears
Reward: Signed contract
-----------------------------------

Seeing the quest I sighed, sure I could just let this summon dissapear and try again in the morning... except that would be a total waste of time, It was a simple pair of panties... nothing to be afraid of...

So, without much worry or hesitation I ran to my mom's room, opening the door quietly as she was sleeping, and grabbed her panties. I know I know, "Your mom's panties!' What else would I do? Go to the store

As I walked in the room, I saw an annoyed Flare, sticking her foot out to keep the handsy shadow spirit at bay, a small blush on her face that I didn't question, though it was a bit weird to see the spirit blush. I Then threw my mom's panties toward her, causing Shade to stop and shrug before stuffing them... somewhere, and putting her hand up. Seeing this I quickly made a contract, making it float in front of her.

"I, The shadows of the night, Pervert of the day, Spirit of debauchery, Accept this contract..." Shade stopped her words as the contract floated toward her wrost, burning itself there as the same mark appeared on my left wrist, now I had two matching ones, I wonder if anyone can see them?

[Observe]
Name: Shade

Job: Your Summon

Rank- D

Race- Spirit

STR- D

END- C

DEX- E

INT- E

WIS- E

CHA- D

LCK- C

Thoughts about you- Needs to distract you to have Flare to herself

Skills:

(Passive)-
Null
(Active)-
[Spirit Form]

[Shadow Absorbtion]-E

[Shadow Prison](Locked)

[Flight]

[Phaze]-C

It seems she... didn't have a name at first I thought to myself as I put the two summons in the servant space and hopped into bed, excited for tomorrows first training with All Might, though a few notifications disrupted my thoughts.

Str: F-->E

End: F-->E

Would you like to use [Conversion] at this time?

[Yes] [No]

Seeing the increase in stats was surprising, but the conversion skill, a skill I had recieved the first day I had gotten the system... well earlier today, I finally remembered. I was able to choose one of my servants skills to have for my own as well. This was the thing I had been excited about and still had forgotten.

Looking with the conversion skill, I saw the skills of both Flare and Shade.

Flare:

(Passive)-
[Healing]- D
[Heat Resistance]
(Active)-
[Spirit Form]
[Fire Manipulation]
[Flames of Hell] (Locked)
[Flight]

Shade:

[Spirit Form]
[Phaze]-C
[Shadow Absorbtion]-E
[Shadow Prison](Locked)
[Flight]

It seemed I was able to pick from these skills. All of them would be helpful... But if I'm being honest... with my limit of having one each... Only two seemed especially eye catching. The [Flames Of Hell] and also [flight] I would have chosen Shades [Shadow Prison] But I still didn't know if I could even have these skills unlocked, so I'd play it safe, if worst comes to worst I'd at least get the flight skill, allowing me to fly around and not having to rely too much on Flare.

Skill Gained!
[Flames Of Hell]-F

These flames burn anything, wield them with caution as even the user can be burned with his own fire, leaving nothing, not even a soul

Skill Gained!
[Flight]-F

A skill that allows you to take flight,(10 Mp a minute) (Higher Rank the Higher your control and less Mana you need to use)
--------------------

Well Now I soemwhat regret not getting Shades locked skill as well, though it was probably for the best, with such a warning under flames of hell, who knows what Shadow Prison could have done to me...


(3rd Pov)

"Welcome... are you ready young Midoriya?" All Might asked as he was sitting on the fridge from last night, looking down on the thin green haired boy, who seemed to have gotten a little more muscle mass overnight... somehow.

Izuku nodded as he threw his backpack to the side and got ready for All Might's amazing training. "Good... Clean up the beach" All Might said with a smile as Izuku blinked a few times, thinking he had heard All Might wrong. Then he remembered the other set of memories he had, this was the same as that... This meant... His Amazing hero training would just be to clean up a Beach!

(Bonues Scene- Flare And Shades 2 minutes in the room)

"Now that he's gone..." Shade smiled widely as she used her mana to Phaze through the air and appearing behind the smaller shorter female spirit. Flare struggled for a few seconds, using her own body heat to try and burn the shadow spirit, though with no luck as the other spirit grabbed her small, barely noticeable breasts and massaged them.

Flare indured it with an annoyed expression on her face as Shade, seeing this, continued, getting hot as she looked down on the young looking body. I wonder how she tastes, I heard fire spirits were really good Shade thought to herself as she let her hands slip down to Flares lower regions, barely getting a feel before Flare had had enough.

"Hey stop touching me you damn pervert!" Flare yelled kicking as she was picked up, Shade's mouth next to her ear. Shade ignored her cries as she slowly licked the smaller spirits neck, giving it a little kiss as she whispered in her ear, "Would you rather it be the green haired kid?~" Shade asked teasingly causing Flare's expression to turn grim as she flipped the spirit over and stopped her with her foot, a blush on her face, though it was hard to tell.

Just as she was about to answer, Flare stopped her words as her master walked in, holding a pair of panties and breathing in relief that he hadn't been caught. Hmph, I don't need to answer such a ridiculous question anyway Flare thought to herself as Shade and her master made the pact, and with that Izuku now had two summons...

8