Ch 46: An evolution from a different reality.
224 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Looks like this battle had let me be able to evolve once more, I turn towards the other two who looked like they were talking with telepathy and inform them with telepathy. The two of them were amazed that I was able to evolve once more.

"Congrats Rai, I knew you'd be able to evolve after this battle. I wonder what the next evolution will be." Ethan tells me with telepathy.

"Wow Rai, this is incredible, congratulations!"

I now talk with the two of them with telepathy, it was getting easier to be able to communicate with both of them, likely from me getting stronger and practice.

"Thank you two, I need to find a place to rest so I can evolve by the way, do you think we should rest even though it is still quite early?"

"After that battle? Sure I'd sleep for a week if I could."

"Resting is very important, that is what we learned ever since we were by ourselves, right Rai?"

Looks like the people have spoken, that means that we were going to rest, unfortunately the death of the water drake meant that the area around the spring was soon to also be a danger zone, that meant that we had to place some illusions and a barrier if we wanted to rest.

"Hey Nozomi, how is your energy level?"

"Its at around 30% remaining, let me guess, you want me to place a barrier?"

"Yeah, I'll make the illusions and you do the wind barrier."

We move away from the spring, sleeping next to the smell of blood and puke was unbearable, the smell was really strong too, my poor nose wouldn't make it, after a while we had found a good spot, we create the barrier and illusion and then I go to sleep before the two of them.

I see around me that familiar white expanse, when I look around I see my previous selves looming somewhere behind me, and then suddenly in front of me more foxes appear, there were 4 of them.

The first of them was a fox with two heads, it was very large I think it's similar in size to the ogre that killed my parents, yikes why was it so large? It had black and crimson fur one head had a calm blue color and the other had a fierce chaotic red, it also had only one tail, it was apparently called a Chaos fox, the two heads were apparently opposites of each other, one head is calm, collected and kind while the other is insane, angry and hateful, which reflected the own chaosity of this species, they usually die pretty early due to conflicts between the minds and the only thing they could do well is fight, it had insane physical strength as it was able to destroy giant boulders with ease, create shockwaves by attacking, and cut down many trees by its shock waves, although apparently I was going to lose my light attribute if I evolved into it.

Absolutely not, this one is a no go.

The second one was called a Crescent Spirivulpes, it had a Crescent moon shaped mark on its forehead and small white dots littered across its body, its entire fur was black and the only white parts being the markings and the tip of its four tails, its eyes were silver colored. The Spirivulpes could evolve into another form every time it it gets 3 tails until it reaches the nine, and the Crescent Spirivulpes was one of these evolutions, this species could be seen most commonly under the Crescent moon, they are extremely beautiful and are a reflection of the night sky, it would add a darkness affinity to me, it would also improve the humanization technique and had a characteristic where it would become stronger under the Crescent moon.

This one was decent, better than the first at least.

The third one was the strangest I ever saw, the air around it made me feel impressed, it was like it was from a different universe, it was called a kitsune, something that I actually knew from my own world! In appearance it was once again similar to me although the lack parts were removed and only the white and red remained, and it had 4 tails, the markings were also different as there were whisker like markings on its face, but the eye color remained the same. The kitsune was a spirit from a different reality, although the spirivulpes and the kitsune were remarkably similar, they had their differences, the kitsune was completely a spirit while the spirivulpes was somewhere in between, since this is a beast that had come from a different reality it had a natural affinity to space-time techniques, its physical strength was high, it improved upon the techniques of the spirivulpes as a being superior to it, it also had the ability to fly at a much reduced cost.

This one is insane! Literally better than every other one, this was a no brainer on which one I was going to pick, should I even bother to look at the final one?

I look at the final one in case it was even better, what I see was a really big ferocious looking fox, no I am not sure if you can even call that a fox, its fur was dark red and an ashen color, its eyes were completely red, no pupil, no whites, it had only one tail too, this fox was called an Ashast, this fox was completely blind and relied on a different method for sight, it appeared when a spirivulpes was unable to remove the ashes of its past and move on, so it reverts to its past self to be able to find whatever its target was, it loses its sight as it begins to focus on one target alone, this species will never let its target go and will chase it till the day one of them dies, it had high physical capabilities and added an earth attribute, it also had the characteristic of being able to identify everything around it since it no longer depended on its sight.

Well this one was ominous but decent, but it was in no way shape or form going to be better than the kitsune.

Well I had made up my mind a while ago, I want to pick the kitsune, and just like every single time, it happens again, when I was in my new body I see the previous versions of myself turn to mist like what happened to the other options, and then I wake up.

8