Emicha’s accepts her Monster Self and Start of Learning new things.(Short Side Chapter 2)
867 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hey, so today is gonna be a chapter more focused on our Cute Bubble Squid named Emicha.  The Chapter is about accepting herself being a monster who is both Cute, deadly, and smarter about things that will be helpful later. And trying not to be a kid who runs into danger, gets annoyed easily, and has little control over their emotions.

Emicha felt something stirring up inside them for some reason, and they would shake their heads and ignore the feeling as they continue to use their tentacles to walk down the Massive Grassy plains of the second floor. For the past few Minutes, Emicha felt hungry for food, and her supplies had run out, and it's been making her want to go out, hunt something, and kill it for some tasty MEAT. She would shake her head and began to talk out loud to herself.

Emicha: Bad Emicha. You must act like a good person. don't go acting like a monster and-

She Could not finish, and she felt herself fall to the floor and passed out when their mind kept wanting to eat meat, tear apart something and eat it up, and attack something before it gets to kill them.

Emicha then founded herself in deep dark water inside of her mind, and they began swimming around, and they were scared and very curious about what this Place was.

Emicha(Inside MindScape): Wow, what is this Place? I do not really like how dark it is. But at least it has water, so I like that.

????: Indeed Me. I like water as well and also hate how dark it is here.

Emicha would scream a little before quickly turning around to see another version of herself, but some things were off when Appraisal did not work as The System made an error noise. The MindScape changed to something more comfortable and calm for Micha, who noticed it straight away as it seemed to be a giant Hole of warm water filled with many different-sized rocks, plant life. Some were not alive, but Emicha saw were shaped like bubbles and made a super loud happy noise before hugging it.

Emicha?: Now then, I changed this part of the mind to something both of us liked very much. I want to talk to you about something important that you have not addressed yet at all.

Emicha(Real): What is it about? All I care about is that I survive, eat food, and become stronger. What is with the shark-like teeth and different-

Emicha(Real) was shushed her before Emicha(?) would show her full appearance to Emicha(Real). Emicha(?) would have much longer tentacles, Curly Ocean Blue Hair, A mouth with 4 rows of dozens of small modified shark teeth made to crush bone and meat, and bright blue eyes. They look the same, but clearly, they were very different in terms of looks, but lucky enough, personality is still somewhat there.

Emicha(?): Now then, let's play around a bit before making a deal that will help you become a stronger monster and become something you were supposed to turn into. But this System messed up when evolving your species into something new.

Emicha(Real) nods, and both of them began to swim around in the deep vast waters and play a game involving throwing a ball back and forth. Both of them were having a great time playing this game, and both of them were asking random unimportant questions to each other while they play their game. Both of them got bored quickly, and they began swimming around, and Emicha(Real) had a question that came to Mind(Pun intended)

Emicha(Real): So, May I ask what happened for you to Change Change so much? Like your looks, you're smart, and so many other things I can't comprehend. Whatever the last part I said means, But the point is that would this make me different?

Emicha(?): No, of course not. I am not some Evil spirit trying to make you commit "Dormarmu I come to bargain." Plus, I will still be here if you ever want to talk. Also, yes, you're talking to a smarter version of yourself, who is honest. not very smart to begin with, tbh with how you do things without thinking most of the time. And to be honest, your too cute to be put into some dangerous contract that might bite us later. Now Shake my hand or tentacles to accept our deal.

Emicha(Real): I know this is quick, but I want to thank you for helping me figure out who I am. I know it makes no sense, But thank you for being my friend Emicha(?), and I hope that someday we can pay Ball and swim together once more. Now I thought about it for a bit, and I will agree to this deal.

Emicha(?): Good Now, remember. Once you go down this path, you can't reverse backward and ignore who you are, what you want, and many other things. Now Dense Bubble brain lets shake hands shell we?

Emicha(Real) ignored the rude comment being made to her and would happily shake tentacles and hands with Emicha(?), who smiled the same as Emicha(Real) before a System Message came up. It began to look glitchy before it became Bright blue and clear to the two Emicha's.

You have accepted the monster side of your mind and earned the "Quick Accpetince(Lv1)." Tittle. You have accepted your true self quicker than anyone else would admit trying to do in their day-to-day lives(Or doing it cause at some point you kind of need to).

Your Stats have changed, your body has changed, and you gained the "Serrated Teeth, Tight Constrict, and Egg Laying Racial skills." Your Stats have increased, but your Exp amount had reset to the amount. And the needed amount of Exp needed to level up increased by 1.6x times. You are now 1 Year's Old(Toddler changed to Yonglet), and now your Class is Bubble Mage. Good Luck, Bubble Squid. This is a gift from me(Sign the goddess of Bubbles and Cleanliness.)

Emicha would wake up, and they would look at a shining rock on the wall. They would be shocked that their 10 tentacles are now 120 Centimeters long and 65 centimeters thick Calamari. Her face has become slightly smoother, her arms more developed and a good amount longer, and her hair had long strains and mixed Curls.

They would have mixed feels of this change but began thinking of the positives as they tried to catch up with Terra, who felt something changed. But Ignored it as right now, both of them need to stick together and not separate. Emicha continues to follow their friend, and While they had a hard time keeping their emotions in check, but is due to, they will try figuring this out themselves. What will happen to Emicha? Will, she fully accept the change, or will she forever regret being this trustful? find out next time on The Adventure of a Water Tube Monster in a dungeon. (Chapter Ends)

Hoped you liked this side chapter. I wanted to progress the character, but I hope this way was good enough, and please give me critique on all chapters and future chapters. Now then, let's see what our Emicha's new stats look like

Name: Emicha
Level:5/15
Race: Magic Bubble Squid(Younglet)
CLass: Bubble Mage(Rank:0)
Monster Core:(Tiny-)
Threat level: E+
Titles: Focused Learner,Quick Accpetince(Lv1),Goddess's Intrest(Hidden)
Age:1 year old
Height:3.9 feet
Exp: 0/320
Gender: Female
Strength:6.8
Dexterity:12.4
Intelligence:25
Vitality:6.2
Wisdom:8.3
Charisma:12.6
Luck:5.4
HP:45.2/45.2(4 Hp every hour)
SP:65/65(1.3 every hour)
MP80/80(2.4 every 10 minutes)
Skills:AppraisalLv4(Rank:0),Bubble TrapLv1(Rank:0)

Passive:CommonerLv5(Rank:0), NobilityLv5(Rank:0), Mana ControlLv10(Rank:0),ManaShapingLv10(Rank:0),ButcherLv3(Rank:0),Mana PoolLv2(Rank:0), Dual Weild ProficiencyLv3(Rank:0),StealthLv1(Rank:0),CrafterLv1(Rank:0)

Racial Skills:SwimmingLv4(Rank:1),TentacleControlLv4(Rank:1),BubbleMagicLv8(Rank:0),Serraded TeethLv1(Rank:0), Tight ConstrictLv1(Rank:0),Egg LayingLv1(Rank:0)

Serrated Teeth(Racial Skill): A Skill that 65% of all bubble Squids species have gained once they become a Younglet (Or born with them due to genetics). Deal 25% More damage to Biting, tearing, or breaking down soft skin and bones. Very good to eat your meat and bones for a Race that mostly eats meats and tasty bone marrow. Every Level up would increase the Damage dealt by 5%, Sharper teeth, and every rank up would make the teeth harder to break.

Tight Constrict: Many animals, reptiles, or monsters learn that Constricting enemies tightly while suffocating them is a good way to get their food without killing them. Every level makes it harder and tighter to get out, and every rank up can make it blood in the body(Not the user) to slow down to kill them faster.

Egg Laying: Bubble Squids have Evolved to lay wet eggs, which have a clutch of 1 to 2. Their mating period is every month, and first, the eggs are laid while the Male Bubble Squid would Fertilize them. Bubble Squids can live very long(In Rare Cases), so they have evolved to Lay eggs much early than normal to increase the chance of survival which is not very high(most of the time, they get eaten, hunted down, or die). Each level increases the number of eggs being laid by 1, and every Rank up slightly decreases the time for them to hatch(It takes 6 to 12 months for the eggs to hatch).

19