New title and Shaman Orc attacks!(Chapter 15 part 1)
180 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Emicha would look at the title as they were back in their tent, from the celebration of getting the buffet treatment of mostly meat and little vegetables.

You have created your goblin village and gained the title QueenLv1! You now have gained the ability to check the status of your town and more as your title levels up. However, it's the minimal status of your village(Ie, population and storage) and anyone who is a citizen or guest of the town. The God of cleaning and bubbles impressed by your work has revealed your blessing and gained the bubble blessing(Minor) as a title.

Emicha smiles and checks out her status to see the new title while getting dressed into some custom-made clothing as the armor was dumb-looking, and the goblin captain seemed to like it very much.

Name: Emicha
Level:0/35
Race: Bubble Squid(Young adult)
Class: Bubble Mage Lv2
Monster Core: Heart Shaped(Small-)
Status: hungry
Threat level: D-
Titles: Deep ReadingLv1,Quick Accpetince(Lv1),Bubble blessing(tiny),QueenLv1
Age:6 year old(Young Adult)
Height:5.4 feet
Exp: 0/10,250
Class exp: 0/1500
Gender: Female
Strength:20
Dexterity:32.
Intelligence:50
Vitality:20
Wisdom:20
Charisma:45
Luck:16
HP:165/165(12.8 Hp every hour)
SP:10/150(12.5 every hour)
MP350/350(35 every 2 5 minutes)
Skills:AppraisalLv6(Lesser),Bubble TrapLv7(Lesser),Blocky BubblesLv5(Rank:0),Bubble KnifeLv3(Lesser), charming GazeLv2(Lesser), Alureing SongLv1(Lesser).

Passive:CommonerLv10(Lesser), NobilityLv8(lesser), Mana ControlLv5(Apprentice),ManaShapingLv16(Lesser),ButcherLv5(Lesser),Mana PoolLv3(Lesser), StealthLv7(Lesser), Goblin Language Lv9(Lesser), MathmaticsLv1(Lesser), BotonistLv1(Lesser), Iron BellyLv2(Lesser), Poison ResistinceLv4(Lesser), GuttonyLv5(Rank:N/A), Siren CharmsLv1(N/A)

Racial Skills:SwimmingLv5(Apprentice),TentacleControlLv4(Lesser-),BubbleMagicLv5(Lesser-),Serrated TeethLv10(Lesser), Tight ConstrictLv5(Lesser),Egg LayingLv3(Lesser)

Name: Bubble blessing(tiny)
Description: a small amount of power from a new god called Alura, the goddess of bubbles and cleaning. With this tiny blessing, your bubble magic skills become 20% stronger and take 10% less Mana whenever you use it. Also, this plus gluttony affects future evolutions. (Note: go on my lovely Emicha and become a bubble shot).

Emicha smiled at the message and closed the screen as they continued their walk with Puddin, who was sleeping inside the small storage bag. Meanwhile, a small tribal Orc village was celebrating another day of hunting with some games in another location, and their Shaman was busy meditating in their large tent. Suddenly, as they contemplated passing the time and recovering injuries, they sensed someone who was one of them and had a new unknown mana type and was even blessed. For them, this will be perfect to see if this new monster was a friend or a foe like the humans or other races.

Orc Shaman(Old): Oh, we might have to meet someone soon. Boys, pack my things. We meet up with someone special. And also clean the dammed mess of bones in my hunt. We can't keep things dirty.

They scolded two young Orc, who quickly began packing the leader's stuff while throwing out old bones into the forest, which landed near Emicha's path unknown to the young Orcs. Back with Emicha and Puddin, both were getting hungry, and one of them(Emicha looks at a sweating Puddin) had absorbed the bones of many horned boars. Suddenly a massive pile of bones of unknown origin fell, and both of them swan dived into the stack and began to gorge out more than the local fat guy at the heart attack grill. As they became overweight, the Orc Shaman walked down a forest walkway with two Orc Warriors in hiding armor following them for extra safety.

Orc Shaman: Alright, we are getting close young ones, Now use your brain and not your ass. And do not attack the strong ones. They have excellent levels of Mana and sapients I have never seen before. Now I hear them gorging out like fat pigs right over there.

They pointed towards a slowly disappearing pile of bones that quickly disappeared, and a chubby belly Emicha and an excellent Pudding would be laying on the ground. The Orc warriors, not impressed yet, would be nudged, and both would walk towards both the strange squid thing and sentient goo mass. Emicha would get up with her tentacles and see two much larger walkings whatever, and one of them would try to talk to Emicha via low-level commoner language passive.

Orc Warrior#1: We talk to you uh. Squid thing, leader, speak you.

Emicha would be confused by the sizeable unknown monster's wording but understood(Somewhat) what they said, and a Shaman with a height of 7ft tall, built like a slim buff tank and wore high-quality hide robes that made Emicha jealous a little as they look so fricking cool. Seeing the young ruler mesmerized, the Orc Shaman would smile and give them a soft head pat before stopping a few seconds later and speaking much more clearly.

Orc Shaman: child of the waters and land. I want to ally with you, but at a cost. Can you prove that you are as powerful as your unknown Mana and magic I have detected say they are true? 

Emicha, before they could respond, felt the full force of a stationary freight train of a magic attack hit them. They got sent flying along with Puddin, who just got knocked the fuck out and became more jelly rather quickly as direct attacks still hurt, but Emicha was at least okay. But the tree's around them were not, and Emicha would get up from the ground and dust themselves off, and several Bubble Lances appeared and would fly towards the Shaman with a bubbly(Thoom!). They suddenly buffed the Shaman's warriors with the totem of the horned Boar and rock bear. Orc Warrior#1 took out a crude Ironwood great club, and the other took out a greatsword made of molded iron chunks.

Orc Warrior#1: Brother dual attack stance

Orc Warrior#2 would nod before a sudden surge of power flows through both of them, and they dash towards the magic and begin to slice and bash through 3 Bubble lances. Still, the others caught them for surprise, and they changed form and turned into hard-hitting blocks of bubbles, which sent them stopping in their tracks and did some damage. Pudding(Puddin, sorry Grammarly is being weird and changed the name) would quickly get back into shape and bounce into Emicha's hands, and they began to transform slowly. Emicha is winded and confused about what is going on with their friend cause not once have they have shown this before(Or have, but Emicha is a Lil glutton). Puddin transformed into a giant bubble Slime Staff and a small but still sharp Slimy bubble Cleaver.

Emicha: you look adorable, Puddin. Now let's show these not-good people how we fight.

Emicha would blast forward with a stream of bubbles towards the dashing Orc warriors who broke through the two large bubble blocks. (to be continued)

3