Bubble Squid looses, but gained friends?(Chapter 15 part final)
172 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Emicha would be busy blocking and attacking Orc Warrior#1's attacks as both of them are running backward while shooting. Emicha, despite knowing how to fight like a wild monster with a brain. She struggled against Orc warrior#1 with a weapon they saw before. The Orc Warrior Slashes downward and grins when Emicha dodges upward before getting a Power Strike(Smash!)from Orc Warrior#2, and Orc Warrior#1 sent both Slime and food dish flying into a tree(Fwoosh!). Puddin would slightly jiggle in some pain as, despite their resistance, the straight hits them hard, and Emicha had it worse when a tentacle was gone, which was great.

Both quickly got up, and Emicha launched herself forward with a Flurry of Bubble Slashes coming from the Bubble Slasher(Cleaver) and Bubble staff. Both orcs were hit full force and sent to the ground as a strong knockback of fricking bubbles hit them. Orc Warrior#1 would be slightly impressed. In contrast, Orc Warrior#2 disagreed, and they would see a sizeable flaming blast fly past them as the Unit of an Orc Shaman would try turning Emicha into Calamari(*loud fire noises*).

Orc Shaman: Turn my Enemy into A Crispy treat and make them my dinner

They Laugh as Emicha would quickly counter with a Magic attack of a large Bubble lance and Bubble block as both attack and defense. Both Orc warriors would see the fire disappear, and they both leave in different directions in the forest trees with a powerful jump. Emicha was not looking so, and before they could move a muscle, One of the Orc warriors charged a Mumu with a Dropkick from an angle. Puddin would transform into a perfect Shadow wolf Maw and crunch down on the Orc warriors leg(*Crunching bone noise*)before throwing them into a tree. Pudding knocked Warrior #2 out, and Orc Warrior#1 would land back on the ground, and they looked at Puddin with an impressed look.

Meanwhile, Puddin was mad, and their Size increased as they turned into a Poor and derpy-looking Orc with a Jelly club. Puddin clumsily charged, got the Berrus treatment, whacked with an Ironwood club, and then felt another wack from a mysterious power(Smash). Puddin was now indeed the Spilled Pudding on the floor, and Emicha takes out her Chopper's Cleaver and stares down Orc Warrior#1, who cracked their fat neck, and a mysterious Aura covers their club and both feet(*insert excellent noise here*). Emicha would dash forward, and a clash of massive cleavers and Ironwood club swings. Meanwhile, the Orc Shaman flew in the air watching the Clash of fast swinging weapons(slash! smack and swinging noises!*) and began sprinting down to stop the battle, and they got their answer.

After Emicha gained several bruises and wounds and the Orc Warrior did not get very hurt due to their tuff skin, both jumped back and saw the damage both had done to the forest. And before they could finish, the Shaman would use the totem of the Healing Slime to heal all fighters at once while clapping their hands.

Orc Shaman: Well, I am impressed you lasted 4 minutes against my Oc warriors, and I am going to say this, they were the weakest ones of my tribe, and you would have become calamari and your friend here into hot Pudding. Now come with me to my tribe, and let's talk in my tent.

They Extend a thin and robust orc hand, Without learning their lesson and being a dumb young adult. Emicha committed going into the white van, and everyone(Plus Puddin) got teleported back to the outside of the Orc village. Two guards greet their leader, fellow warriors, and their guest as anyone with the leader is a friend(Sometimes). As Emicha walked, Many young Orc children and adults looked at the weird monster and made comments of confusion, and questioning their leader. Who gave them the mean eye, and they shut up right away and go back to work, while the Orc Shaman enters the tent with Emicha and Puddin. 

Emicha: um, what do you want to talk about again? I forgot.

They said while taking a bone from the storage pouch and munching on it like a dog with a cooked steak or food. The Orc shaman chuckled and began to make a plan in their mind to Lie to the not very smart looking monster and make an alliance on a pretense, which should be easy enough.

Orc Shaman: Now young Child. I want to become friends with your village and become powerful like you. But at a price, I am not sure if you're going to take.

Emicha: Oh, I want friends(gulps bone fragments). I can handle anything you can throw at me.

The Orc Shaman smiles a devious smile and now throws the bait on an ironwood fishing hook.

Orc Shaman: Now, young one, I was hoping you could give me 10ibs of mana crystals of any quality to our village every 2 weeks. The only way to get them is via mining in a mountain not too far from here.

The Orc Shaman told the truth but also was hiding an important fact, and it's that a mountain is a dangerous place of rock golems and lesser elementals of Mana and rock who live in it and on top of it. They plan to hope they get so tired and hurt by the strong monsters that they would fail their task and then manipulate them into giving their village of goblins. It is a perfect plan since they will help the boss monster with healing and buffs.

Emicha: Alright, it's a deal kind green person. Um, where is the mountain?

Orc Shaman: It's a day away in the north that way.

The Orc Shaman would point north and, after some food and talking. Emicha shakes tentacle to hand with the Orc leader And waves goodbye to their friend. Who grins as they would go back to work while getting their plan set and ready for the young and stupid leader. Emicha and a sleeping Puddin on their head were back to their village, and began their training and told their people they had made some lovely friends (chapter end). 

3