Status update(Mimi)
175 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Name: Mimi 
Level:25/55
Race: Changeling(Young Adult)
Adventurer Rank: C+
Class: Mimic Lv20/65
Class Exp: 0/5400
Exp: 0/1500
Titles: N/A
Age:16 years old
Height:5.8 feet
Gender: Female
Strength35
Dexterity:48
Intelligence:75
Vitality:32
Wisdom:50
Charisma:35
Luck:25
HP:485/485(25.4 Hp every hour)
SP650/650(65.5 every 45 minutes)
MP:1,250/1,250(125 Every 25 minutes)
Skills: ShapeshiftLv8(Minor+), Mimic voiceLv5(lesser+), Mimic abilitiesLv5(Lesser+), Mimic OrgansLv10(Lesser+), Combine abilitiesLv7(Lesser)
passive: N/A
Racial Skills: Mana regenerationLv5(Lesser), Stamina RegenerationLv5(Lesser)

Spoiler

Active Skills
Name: Shapeshift
description: change your entire body or specific body parts to look like someone else or any other humanoid or monster. This skill is exclusive to Changelings and the Mimic family, who has grown very strong. your stats will decrease from 10 to 25% of the total stats if you are in full shape and 10% less if you change your body into a multi abomination. (You also drain 1x5 stamina and Mana as you stay in a transformed state).

Name: Mimic Voice
Description: Be a little bastard and use your Changling powers and acting skills to mimic speech to anything you want. However, you need to know the language or be a fully shaped monster to use this skill. Also can lessen or enhance your voice to make it loud or quiet at will.

Name: Mimic Abilities
description: A rare Changling skill to Mimic abilities of monsters from fire breath to magic spells that you see with your eyes and don't get hit, or this will not work. Also, this skill will not work on racial abilities or skills, Since those are from the person who has grown or gained them from genes.

Name: Mimic Organs
Description: Mimic Organs of a Monster to use any ability to enhance existing abilities(Ie, Copy fire dragon breath organs to make breathing fire hotter and more powerful). It is beneficial as it can also mix and match organs to fully utilize them while also making you hungry when you keep using this shit. (can mimic less advanced organs that can help the user in small ways)

Name: Combine Abilities
Description: combine abilities of what you transform into powerful attacks at a cost of taking more stamina drain and a minor health drain as your body is not made to handle any of this shit(Will kill you if you go fucking nuts or go full-on gorilla). You can combine abilities form organs creating racial abilities(Warning only works when a transformed part is there and this can make you throw up blood or get heart palpitations if you use this too much).

[collapse]
2