Battle of the mountain mines(chapter 16 part 2)
91 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dozens of goblins would be lying down on the ground, and they looked like cooked fish on a hot sunny day. Meanwhile, Emicha was busy soaking in a deep pool of water to rehydrate, While the High Orc(Master Trainer). I was smiling at their work as the 6 Fire Goblin(Adults) were trained hard in using magic and how to use it more than lighting your weapon on fire. Honesty this entire time was a painful training session that lasted for like 3 days with little breaks, But it was all worth it in the end.

Emicha: I Must rehydrate water before I turn crusty.

She said she was exhausted and would check out her stats in pure laziness, and Puddin had to be brought back to the cabin as they got turned into hot pudding and could not mimic their standard form correctly. Slowly, goblins began getting up and returning home to sleep and preparing for the trek up the mountain, And the High Orc(Master trainer) was being fangirled by Galbo ham. Who had stars in their eyes and gave praise to the annoyed Orc, who secretly enjoyed the praise

Spoiler

Name: Emicha
Level:0/35
Race: Bubble Squid(Young adult)
Class: Bubble Mage Lv2
Monster Core: Heart Shaped(Small-)
Status: Extreme Tired
Threat level: D-
Titles: Deep ReadingLv1,Quick Accpetince(Lv1),Bubble blessing(tiny),QueenLv1
Age:6 years old(Young Adult)
Height:5.4 feet
Exp: 0/10,250
Class exp: 0/1500
Gender: Female
Strength:35
Dexterity:40
Intelligence:50
Vitality:25
Wisdom:20
Charisma:45
Luck:16
HP:250/250(12.8 Hp every hour)
SP:1/150(12.5 every hour)
MP350/350(35 every 2 5 minutes)
Skills:AppraisalLv6(Lesser),Bubble TrapLv7(Lesser),Blocky BubblesLv5(Rank:0),Bubble KnifeLv3(Lesser), charming GazeLv2(Lesser), Alureing SongLv1(Lesser).

Passive:CommonerLv10(Lesser), NobilityLv8(lesser), Mana ControlLv5(Apprentice),ManaShapingLv16(Lesser),ButcherLv5(Lesser),Mana PoolLv3(Lesser), StealthLv7(Lesser), Goblin Language Lv9(Lesser), MathmaticsLv1(Lesser), BotonistLv1(Lesser), Iron BellyLv2(Lesser), Poison ResistinceLv4(Lesser), GuttonyLv5(Rank:N/A), Siren CharmsLv1(N/A)

Racial Skills:SwimmingLv5(Apprentice),TentacleControlLv4(Lesser-),BubbleMagicLv5(Lesser-),Serrated TeethLv10(Lesser), Tight ConstrictLv5(Lesser),Egg LayingLv3(Lesser)

[collapse]

They later fell asleep quickly and now let's switch to what Terra, Mimi, and Vulcan are currently doing Since they all deserve some spotlight.

Terra(The Blind): I have to say I am still shocked that Emicha had somehow led this many goblins and built a village in a few weeks. Also, I know I have to explain all of my meeting a monster and being friends with it.

Vulcan: Oh, do tell me how you somehow managed to be so friendly to someone who tackled hugged you as my sister does when I get home.

Mimi: Yea, whatever the Elf is saying.

Terra sighs, and they begin to explain the long story of how they got tasked to go into a dungeon, a team of noobs, and a noble son dying at some point. And all of the details of what she did to raise them and teach them, while not mentioning the poorly made but cute book of a seal princess who likes bubbles and being friends with a normal-looking Seal.

Vulcan: Yea, I don't believe that one bit Terra. How can you accidentally name a monster and not know it might cause some changes to their mental and physical development? Named monsters are known to be dangerous, but your friend here has an "impressive" kind of magic.

Mimi: Yea and I question why my powers can't transform into her and even have difficulty figuring out how they can use something close but not significantly related to water magic. 

Terra(the blind): Look, I honestly got no answers for you right now as it's been a while since it happened, and seeing Emicha now in a more mature form. It makes me question how they aged so quickly that their body can grow more significantly in short about of time. Usually, monster evolution takes days or even weeks and even years for them to evolve.

She pulled out a book from a magic bag and began looking through it while walking away as they got the munchies after spending 3 days doing nothing but train under the High Orc(Master trainer). Vulcan and Mimi followed behind as they wanted to see what answers the limited edition book/Monster bestiary could give them wisdom on what Emicha is.

Terra: Alright, on pages 456-2. They are a very uncommon species called Bubble Squid, but their version of the species is not in this book. Let's not overthink this, and let's get something to eat while waiting for everyone to journey up the mountain.

Both Vulcan and Mimi sighed and walked over to the mess hall/wooden hut, where a Female Goblin wore a wolf pelt uniform. Is currently cooking a massive meal for the entire goblin tribe, and they needed some extra hands Since their workers were not enough to feed almost 200 goblins. Terra and others walked in a little confused, and before they could say anything, they got vibed and checked into the kitchen by the Main Chef. Who looked at all of them with a serious-looking face.

Chef Goblin: Now, please help me pack 50 frozen food orders as we are getting ready to get up the mountain, and I need extra hands. Now do it, and do not leave until it's fully packed.

She told them and went back to work wrapping the frozen foods and shoving them inside bags, And the three confused adventurers sighed and began doing the same. After a long prep time, getting prepared, and getting Puddin to agree to do this, over 76 well-trained goblins and the Orc Shaman sent 50 warriors. Right now, all of them were moving in proper but poor formation. Since the mountain was far away(6 hours away), Everyone spent time guarding the supplies, Bags filled with magically frozen foods. 

Emicha: Well, Puddin, I hope you're not afraid of heights, Cause uh, I am not sure how this whole mountain thing will work.

Puddin:*does several squishing and jiggling noises*(translation: I'm not too fond of the heights, but with you, I got nothing to fear)

Terra: So Emicha, how did you evolve So fast, may I ask? I honestly want to know since this sort of stuff is not usual in the evolution of monsters.

Emicha was about to answer but got interrupted by the Goblin Captin, who began making formation orders to the dozens of Orcs and Goblins. After 5 hours of walking and taking small hunting and eating break of meat and berries, all 129(Orc Warriors, Goblin fighters, friends, and all 6 Fire goblins)were now walking up the giant mountain road had different paths. And ways of going inside and out of the mountain that had everyone work their legs and tentacles as they moved slowly.

Mimi(Halk Beastmen Form): So Terra, how are the rocky roads going for you? Bet your jelly of me-(*A stray light arrow was fired very close to them by Terra. Who shut them up from being cocky right away, and Terra can continue reading their book.*)

Terra went back to reading their book and Emicha(And Puddin) was in a massive cart reading the same Seal Princess book(Vol 1 and 2). Cause honestly, despite one of them being a young adult and the other being a Living version of a Pudding cup, both of them liked to read children's books while everyone else struggled to go up the mountain. But Once in a while, as they move, Emicha did put herself in danger to save fellow Goblins and Orcs who gain slightly better favor for the Bubble Squid.

After hours of walking, they set up camp inside a giant hole in the mountain. All of the Orcs and Goblins would begin cooking over several bonfires using iron pots filled with some oil or water to boil. In the distance(in the air), the Orc Shaman chanted some words. The ground began to shake as several rocky monsters started crawling out of the smaller holes of the mountain and started to head towards the camp. (to be continued.)

Announcement
Hello everyone, and I got some information. The final chapter(of 16)will be a big ol 2000 word or maybe more chapter that I think some people might like very much.
1