Chapter 1. Fafner’s gold.
62 3 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I let out a yawn while I slowly wake up of my wonderful sleep.

"Finally, you are awake" said the young wizard.

"Why are you alive??" I asked

"Why am I alive?? Why did you sleep for two days??"

"Because I can, now perish you robber" I said while I lift my tail high in the air and let it fall down in her head as fast as a lightning yet before it could touch her a piercing pain strike me from my tail to head to claws stopping me even from breathing.

"What did you do?? You witch" I demanded a an explanation, why I, Fafner couldnt end this bastard's life.

Putting her finger on her lips with a prided attitude

"Because you are now my slave, my pet, my servant now bow down to me"

I tried to attacked her many more times but each time I ended in humiliating defeat.

"Damn you to hell and back"

"That's not the attitude, I said bow tome"

After she said that I got a heavy feeling on my neck and shoulders but not unbearable.

"I said bow to me"

The feeling got heavier but my pride of a dragon wont be se easy to break, I took a long breath and prepare myself.

"You are a stubborn lizard, golden dragon"

"And you are a stubborn pink haired monkey"

"Hey, that's rude!!"

"Just turn to ashes" I was ready to turn her to forgotten dust yet the piercing pain reappeared but I didn't care, thanks to her my treasure was stolen, I will kill her no matter what.

"W...w...wait a minute, it can kill you if you push it so hard"

"I don't care, you will die, for getting on my way of my golden treasure"

"If you kill me you will never know who robbed you"

".....Very well then, I will torture you until your body collapses in the desire of death"

".....have you been listening to me, I got a slave crest on you, If you kill me you die...."

"Then....tell me who are the robbers and I will have mercy on you soul"

"I will not take orders from a slave, bow down if you want to know"

"I will not take orders from a witch"

"Then I will not tell you anything"

"Fine, I will destroy all the kingdom if necessary"

"Fine"

"Fine?"

"You were there when that happened don't you? I was betrayed by the people which I trusted, I don't have any place to go......"

The woman rambles how miserable was her life but I stop listening after she took off how her parents were killedand blah blah, I was more worried about my gold lust and my pride, I can't kill her because I am bewitched by her slave crest which appeared down on my chest, so if I want my gold back I have to break my pride and bow to her none the less I am Fafner the greediest dragon who ever lived I have a reputation to take care of, what people will think if I bow down to the human scum, they will attack and rob the rest of my gold. I was thinking about my situation but the wizard was looking at me with an incredible serious and angry face.

"What??" I asked

"Do you accept??"

"Accept what??"

"Were you listening??"

"No...."

The woman sighted and shrudded her shoulders

"I guess you aren't so worried about you gold after all...."

"I AM!!!!" I growled, no one has ever insulted as much as this woman has, to not be worried about my gold??, just the fact I can't kill her it's so frustrating.

"THEN WHY DIDNT YOU LISTEN???!!!"

"Well.....I....you see..."

"I opened my heart in front of you, and you didn't even care!!!"

"What???"

"It doesnt matter, look, you help me get my vengeance and I help you getting your gold back, what do you say???"

That's ridiculous helping a human in something so pitty as vengeance, I will kill the robbers not for revenge but to set them as an example for whoever tries to steal my gold never the less.....

"Okay, I, Fafner, accept your begging of help in the return of my gold"

"I wasnt begg......it dosent matter, I'm Helena by the way, is nice to meet you golden dragon"

"Hahahaha...."

"Whats so funny??"

"You see Helena, in all my years I will never have thought that I would be forced to be working with a human..."

"Yeah...we are an unlikely duo......Hahahaha"

"Hahahaha"

And that's how I, Fafner, the greediest dragon alive ended working with a miserable human to get my gold back.


0