Chapter2. I have no idea how to name this chapter, No body reads the name of the chapter anyway.
57 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Now that we are friends..." 

"We are not friends" I interrupt her mindless speech.

"Now that we are partners..."

"Wrong"

"Companions??"

"Wrong again"

"Then what we are??"

"Isnt it clear, I'm Fafner, the greediest dragon alive"

"And what am I??"

"My pet"

"You are the one with the slave crest"

"congratulations, you did a basic spell that doesnt even work on me"

"Well....atleast it prevents you from attacking me..."

"No it does not"

"Why don't you kill me then???" Mocked Helena

"Because.....If I kill you I wont know who is the king who stole from me"

"How do you know It was a king"

"Not my first time being robbed"

"But its your first time being slaved, I myself I'm proud of the slave crest"

"Shut your mouth, its obvious that you cheated"

"What???"

"It's impossible for a human to enslave a dragon even though it failed horribly"

"It didn't failed, I'm a master of the arcane, If you listen when someone talks to you, you will know I'm the most powerful wizard in all the continent due to........"

There she goes again talking, If she would just keep her mouth shut she will be the perfect wife but I'm married to gold and gold only nevertheless I have to admit she is a cute pet.

"Are you listening to me, you damn lizard????"

"No"

"Look, If you want to get your gold back you need to start listening me as an equal"

"Hahahaha....you are really funny, a human....as my equal" I laughed as my heart desires but the human pet didn't think as me.

"¡¡¡TO HELL WITH YOU!!!" The human pet shouted to me with tears flowing out of her eyes and run away.

"!!FINE, I DO NOT NEED A HUMAN!!!" 

I growled, it is true I am Fafner the gree..........that was when it hit me, a sharp pain going through my chest to the rest of my body, It was the slave crest, probably to prevent the slaves from escaping but I did not escape, she run away...it will certainly not kill me but its distracting, how can I get my gold back without the help of the pink haired wizard???.......even though it was the first person who I talk without killing it from at least four hundred years.......Im truly lonley........damn her......I only need gold not love........

It has been 5 hours sincd her departure and the constant pain is starting to angrier me.

It has been 8 hours of her departure and the pain doesnt cease, If I don't do nothing soon I will get start biting my tail, a habit that I got when I was a cub, I bitted my tail whenever I was frustrated.

It has been 12 hours since Helena departure, the pain got stronger and my tail got bite, I had enough, I will make peace with the pink haired witch.

0