Chapter 3. I don’t know.
50 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The pain got to the point where I couldn't stand it anymore, I'm forced to get out of my cave......I havent been out of my cave for two hundred and fifty-three years, I don't know what and how many things have changed, maybe the village have become kingdoms, kingdoms with a lots of treasures but before raiding I have to find the pink haired witch and get my gold back. 

I crawled for some minutes until I got to the exit of my cramped cave, what I saw really impressed me, a green livefulforest have grown while I was enclosedin my cave, I opened my wings for first time in a long time and took out from earth.

Feeling the breeze tickling me, I started my search to find a pink haired bastard, an hour and a half passed and the sun settled, in the black veil which covered all land and sky, a bright point could be seen, a simple fire being taken care of by a witch.

"You took a lot more time of what I expected" said Helena

"Meaning?"

"The slave crest must have been punishing you since I ran away and with you being such a lazy bastard I expected for you to not last even fifteen minutes"

"It was you who make me have this pain!!.....and what do you mean with lazy bastard??? I AM FAFNER, THE GREEDY BASTARD!!!...........then could you make the pain stop???"

"With one condition"

"Which is?"

"I'm equal with you"

".........."

I'm trapped, If I say no then the pain will drive me mad but if I say yes my pride will drive me mad.........I stared to the pink haired monkey, I could see she got tears flowing down her cheeks......What do I care for her feelings?........I am Fafner the greediest dragon alive not Fafner the emotional dragon....yet again, I need her to find my gold, I can throw my pride to the ground for my gold.......

"I, Fafner, the greediest dragon alive and who ever lived.......I......I..I am...."

".....you are..????" Mocked the pink monkey.

"I am sorry for insulting you, you.....are.....my.....equal"

I swear I died a little by swallowing my pride but I need my gold.

"You are forgiven" said Helena with a satisfied smile, snapping her finger the pain wich embodied my body disappeard.

"Now tha I'm your equal I need you to tell me everything you know about dragons and their magic"

"Tomorrow morning" I said while snapping half a tree and putting in the center of the despicable fire Helena made.

"If you are going to be an equal of a dragon, you must know we can't use those petty bonfires"

I took a deep breath and turn the smashed tree into a prided and beautiful blaze of fire.

Stretching my wings and ignoring Helena complains about wild fires or such I, Fafner, the greediest dragon alive, snuggle near the fire and got to sleep.

0